This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Mon - Sat 9:00am - 5:00pm CST
You Are Buying a Quality Used: Crossmember/K-Frame
COMPATIBILITY & FITMENT
Parts are only guaranteed to work in vehicles mentioned in "ItemCondition" or "This Part May Also Fit" sections.
Compatibility interchange information is not guaranteed to be exact. Please contact us before buying.
Make & Model
LINCOLN MARK VIII
USED DIRTY SCUFFS
LINCOLN MARK VIII REAR BACK SUSPENSION SUB FRAME CRADLE CROSSMEMBER SUPPORT
OEM Part Number
This part may also fit
LINCOLN MARK SERIES 98 Rear
1. This is a used part. It will show signs of wear such as scuffs and scratches.
2. Used computer modules may require programming to work properly.
3. Please match part numbers before buying.
4. Radios do not come with security codes unless listed in description.
5. Bulbs are not included in the sale. If you receive one, it is not guaranteed to work.
6. All trims & parts are sold without clips & mounting hardware.
7. "Damaged" or "Parts only" items are sold AS-IS. No return or refund for such purchases.
We accept returns within 14 days of sale.
Returneditemmust bein original condition as it was shipped.
Warranty voided if hologram stickers or watermarks have been altered or removed.
Buyer MUST pay for shipping BOTH WAYS.
Refund will be issued through paypal after deducting original shipping charges.
Free shipping is only valid when buyer keeps the item.
Expedited shipping option includes insurance.
1. Shipping will take 5-8 business days.
2. Expedited shipping takes 3-5 business days.
3. Expedited shipping for small packages weighing less than 10 lbs and measuring less than 15x15x15 inches is $12.
4. Heavy and large items cannot be sent through expedited shipping.
5. All heavy and/or large items will be sent via truck freight service.
Business/ Commercial address & working Phone number is required for Heavy & Large item shipments OR can be picked up at truck terminals.
Actual Item Pictures
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1980 Ford LTD : 9.430 @ 148.000
chase orstad, Engine: 306, Turbos: bigthumper Tires: M/T cheaterslicks 13
2010 Jaguar XF Supercharged/SV8: 12.748 @ 111.170
oztiks, Engine: 5.0L, Supercharger: Roots Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
2011 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 12.851 @ 112.730
2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 13.410 @ 107.710
NA, Engine: DOHC v8 supercharged, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 13.410 @ 106.910
NA, Engine: V8 supercharged, Tires: Pirelli PZero
2009 Jaguar XF Supercharged: 13.627 @ 105.360
Dean, Supercharger: ported and polished Tires: Stock P-Zeros
1985 Ford LTD LX: 13.795 @ 100.420
Scott Chamberlain, Engine: '94 5.0 HO EFI, Tires: Nitto DRs
1991 Ford LTD Police Interceptor: 14.638 @ 0.000
Clint, Engine: 5.8L WINDSOR, Tires: 225/60R16 THROW AWAYS
2009 Jaguar XF : 14.810 @ 98.020
NA, Engine: V8 300HP,
2010 Jaguar XF 4.2: 15.010 @ 96.910
NA, Engine: V8: 300HP,
1992 Ford LTD : 15.166 @ 92.660
Barry van Laatum, Engine: 302 Windsor EFI, Tires: 205/65R15
1986 Ford LTD CROWN VICTORIA: 15.380 @ 94.600
GREG, Engine: 5.0 HO EFI, Tires: COOPER COBRA
2013 Honda CR-Z EX: 16.270 @ 85.510
2002 Chevrolet Prizm base model no options: 16.584 @ 83.460
Thomas Nowakowski, Engine: 1ZZ-FE 1.8 L,
1977 Ford LTD II: 16.678 @ 80.900
Dustin, Engine: 351W V8, Supercharger: None Turbos: None
1985 Ford LTD LX: 16.740 @ 80.880
Jamie Turner, Engine: 5.0 EFI H.O.(LOL)-(143k miles), Tires: 215/55r16 Michelin
2011 Honda CR-Z EX: 17.210 @ 81.020
NA, Engine: Inline 4, Hybird, 122HP,