This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Mon - Sat 9:00am - 5:00pm CST
You Are Buying a Quality Used: Crossmember/K-Frame
COMPATIBILITY & FITMENT
Parts are only guaranteed to work in vehicles mentioned in "ItemCondition" or "This Part May Also Fit" sections.
Compatibility interchange information is not guaranteed to be exact. Please contact us before buying.
Make & Model
LINCOLN MARK VIII
USED DIRTY SCUFFS
LINCOLN MARK VIII REAR BACK SUSPENSION SUB FRAME CRADLE CROSSMEMBER SUPPORT
OEM Part Number
This part may also fit
LINCOLN MARK SERIES 98 Rear
1. This is a used part. It will show signs of wear such as scuffs and scratches.
2. Used computer modules may require programming to work properly.
3. Please match part numbers before buying.
4. Radios do not come with security codes unless listed in description.
5. Bulbs are not included in the sale. If you receive one, it is not guaranteed to work.
6. All trims & parts are sold without clips & mounting hardware.
7. "Damaged" or "Parts only" items are sold AS-IS. No return or refund for such purchases.
We accept returns within 14 days of sale.
Returneditemmust bein original condition as it was shipped.
Warranty voided if hologram stickers or watermarks have been altered or removed.
Buyer MUST pay for shipping BOTH WAYS.
Refund will be issued through paypal after deducting original shipping charges.
Free shipping is only valid when buyer keeps the item.
Expedited shipping option includes insurance.
1. Shipping will take 5-8 business days.
2. Expedited shipping takes 3-5 business days.
3. Expedited shipping for small packages weighing less than 10 lbs and measuring less than 15x15x15 inches is $12.
4. Heavy and large items cannot be sent through expedited shipping.
5. All heavy and/or large items will be sent via truck freight service.
Business/ Commercial address & working Phone number is required for Heavy & Large item shipments OR can be picked up at truck terminals.
Actual Item Pictures
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Suzuki Bandit 1277 bandit: 9.920 @ 138.900
gary, Engine: 1277, Tires: shinko
1999 Suzuki Bandit s: 10.070 @ 137.000
gary, Engine: 1277,
1997 Suzuki Bandit : 10.227 @ 134.630
Jay M, Engine: 1246cc, Tires: Shinko 003
1997 Suzuki Bandit 1200s: 10.231 @ 131.870
Steve, Tires: shinco rear
2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200: 10.697 @ 121.420
Royal Hunter, Engine: 1157cc stock, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Shenko Stealth
2001 Suzuki Bandit S: 10.725 @ 127.170
Matt M, Engine: 1200, Tires: Pirelli Angel ST
1999 Suzuki Bandit S: 10.796 @ 127.190
1999 Suzuki Bandit 600 s 907 big bore: 10.900 @ 124.000
Mike Michaud, Engine: 600/907 custom build,
2002 Suzuki Bandit 1157: 11.019 @ 121.900
Ryan Pappas, Engine: 1157, Tires: Shinko 006
2004 Suzuki Bandit 1200: 11.062 @ 122.360
2004 Suzuki Bandit : 11.377 @ 119.600
Jeromy Gaines, Tires: dunlop
2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200: 11.402 @ 120.140
2002 Suzuki Bandit 1200: 11.430 @ 118.751
heath murtagh, Engine: gs 1200,
2004 Suzuki Bandit 1200 S: 11.457 @ 118.980
2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200n: 12.020 @ 108.000
joseph dodd, Engine: 1148, Tires: continitial roadattack
2000 Suzuki Bandit 600 S: 12.697 @ 105.530
2005 GMC Canyon LS: 14.798 @ 89.710
Jason Powers, Engine: 3.5 I5,
2006 Buick Lucerne CXS: 15.310 @ 94.020
2008 GMC Canyon Ext Cab: 15.320 @ 89.000
Brian B, Engine: 3.7L,
2004 GMC Canyon SLE 3.5l Inline5: 15.670 @ 87.000
Jeff Connolly, Engine: 3.5l Inline 5,