This item has been shown 7436 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
98-11 Crown Victoria Headlights Headlamps & Corner Parking Lights LH/RH Set Kit
- This Lighting Kit includes the following LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) pieces:
- (2) - Headlights
- (2) - Corner Parking Lights
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4W7Z-13008-A, 4W7Z-13008-B, XW7Z-15A201-AA, XW7Z-15A201-BB, 4W7Z13008A, 4W7Z13008B, XW7Z15A201AA, XW7Z15A201BB
- DOT (Department of Transportation) & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved
- Lights are complete and ready to install
- Bulbs not included
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: This lighting kit contains parking lights that do not have strobe light provisions used on police package vehicles.
- 1998-11 Ford Crown Victoria Headlight and Corner Light Kit
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Yamaha Snowmobile Turbo: 8.615 @ 155.260
1961 Volkswagen Beetle Sedan: 8.670 @ 162.000
Dean, Engine: vw, Turbos: garrett
1950 Volkswagen Beetle Pro Turbo Bug: 8.876 @ 160.200
Leif, Engine: vw flat four 2400cc, Turbos: Single T66 Tires: M/T
1957 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.020 @ 0.000
Rich "Vdub" White, Engine: 2332, Turbos: cb intercooled Tires: 135's and 8 inch sli
1956 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.040 @ 150.830
Jerry Matsko, Engine: 2276 cc, Turbos: 1 big garret turbo Tires: M&H front runners and slicks
1970 Volkswagen Beetle 1300: 9.070 @ 155.710
Robert Jongen, Engine: Subaru EJ20, Turbos: GT4293 Tires: Hoosier 26x9.0x15
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 9.513 @ 135.650
Sam Young, Engine: Electric, Tires: M&H Drag Slicks & Front Runners
1963 Volkswagen Beetle : 10.000 @ 139.000
Lance Gregory, Engine: 2295cc, Turbos: T4
2003 Yamaha Snowmobile RX1: 10.200 @ 124.500
Rick Nowlan, Engine: 1000cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: camoplast 10''
1956 Volkswagen Beetle Sedan Garrett GT3076R Turbo: 10.410 @ 131.000
Dean, Engine: 2180 Type 1 (131 cu. in.), Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett GT3076R Tires: M&H 22/3.5 FT; Hoosier 9.0x15's Rear
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 10.870 @ 121.566
Michael Meyer, Engine: NA - 2387cc, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: mt 8 wide
1964 Volkswagen Beetle 1: 10.920 @ 128.000
mike mullins, Engine: 138ci aircooled, Turbos: T04
1969 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.200 @ 102.000
Chris white, Engine: 3256cc stroker, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 215/60/17
1970 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.500 @ 117.890
rafi pro, Engine: 1835, Tires: 26.7
1967 Volkswagen Beetle type1: 11.560 @ 109.000
Glynn, Engine: 2165cc, Turbos: switzer s1 Tires: pheinix
1951 Volkswagen Beetle Split Window Standard: 11.599 @ 113.920
Michi Graf, Engine: Wankel 13 B N/A, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M+ H 26/6-15
1965 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.600 @ 112.240
Mark Herbert, Engine: VW 2332cc, 140ci, Tires: 145/15 klebers and 8
1956 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.760 @ 111.990
Jerry Spearn, Engine: 2387cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: firestone 26 x 6 slicks
1961 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.800 @ 112.800
James Lutz, Engine: Horizontal air coole, Tires: Firestone Slicks
1970 Volkswagen Beetle : 11.880 @ 108.970
Tim Shockency, Engine: 2332cc,