This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Headlight Mounting Opening Header Grille Grill Panel for 98-03 Ford Ranger Truck
- 2001-03 Ford Ranger Pickup Truck Headlight Header Grill Opening Panel (1st Vin Digit '3')
- 1998-00 Ford Ranger Pickup Truck Headlight Header Grill Opening Panel
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Ford Ranger Full Tube Chassis: 7.414 @ 183.980
Don Nase Jr, Engine: 2.3 Liter, Turbos: Single
1983 Ford Ranger short wheelbase: 9.690 @ 119.000
Robert, Engine: 408, Tires: 11.00
1984 Ford Ranger : 9.710 @ 136.000
, Engine: 331,
1987 Ford Ranger : 9.943 @ 132.520
Jay Taylor, Engine: 351 Windsor, Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drags
1989 Ford Ranger : 9.980 @ 135.480
Roughcut Racing Ranger, Engine: 408 Windsor (All Motor), Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: 31*12.5*15 MT rear / Hooiser 26/3.5 Front
1984 Ford Ranger xl: 10.572 @ 120.400
Ron Graham, Engine: 347, Tires: Hoosier
1998 Ford Ranger : 10.790 @ 124.000
Kevin Ouellette, Engine: ford 347, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Mickey thompson 29.5 x 10.5
1983 Ford Ranger : 10.873 @ 125.030
Jeff Whitaker, Engine: 347, Supercharger: weiand 174 Tires: M/T Drag Radials
1984 Ford Ranger : 11.000 @ 121.000
Richard Novak, Engine: 466 Big Block Ford, Tires: Hoosier QuickTime Pro
1984 Ford Ranger Long Bed: 11.055 @ 121.000
Mark, Engine: 501, Tires: Et Streets
1989 Ford Ranger : 11.125 @ 118.930
Darin Johnson, Engine: 351 Windsor, Tires: 31x16.5 et streets
1984 Ford Ranger : 11.380 @ 116.770
Mike Georgelin, Engine: 89 5.0L,
1992 Ford Ranger : 11.620 @ 112.000
nathan, Engine: 302, Tires: mickey street radial drags
1998 Ford Ranger : 12.065 @ 114.830
Jess Warren, Engine: 2.5 block, Supercharger: No Turbos: Holset hx35 Tires: Slicks
1993 Ford Ranger : 12.400 @ 108.000
lofgren, Engine: 302, 0 0 Tires: 11.5 x 15 slick
1995 Ford Ranger : 12.510 @ 101.650
Steven Meyer, Engine: 302 ci, Tires: Drag Radial
1986 Ford Ranger : 12.810 @ 107.000
John, Engine: dodge 360, Tires: slick
1985 Ford Ranger shortbed: 12.955 @ 110.010
Ian Olson, Engine: 289 V8, Tires: 245/45/R17 Cooper Zeon 2XS
1987 Ford Ranger Cobra: 13.170 @ 102.460
Cody, Engine: 93' Cobra 302ci, Tires: BFG Radial T/A's
1987 Ford Ranger : 14.309 @ 95.320
David MacBeth, Engine: 289, Tires: BFG's