This item has been shown 1237 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
For 98-03 GMC Sonoma/S15 Jimmy/S15 Pickup Billet Grille
Fitment:*98-03 GMC Sonoma
*98-03 GMC S-15 Jimmy
*98-03 GMC S-15 BilletPieces:1pcInstallation:Bolt Over/Overlay/BoltonPosition:Main Upper
grille guarantee the black satin powder coated with polished chrome face.
craft grade 6061-T6 aluminum solid billet grille insert can protect
the front end of your vehicle.
- Bar width: 3.5mm ~ 4.0mm (1/8in ~ 5/32in)
- Horizontal bar style.
- Can enhance the style or function of the original OEM grille.
resistant aluminum billet grilles in polished mirror finish.
- Grille insert only, logo or emblem, frame or shell is NOT included.
and instruction are included.
- Price match guaranteed.
DESTINATION CARRIER EST. TRANSIT TIME S&H CHARGE Within the 48 U.S. States UPS 2-5 Business Days $0.00 HI, AK, PR UPS 4-8 Business Days $30.00 PO Box,VI,GU,APO/FPO UPS 4-8 Business Days $30.00 Canada UPS 5-10 Business Days $20.00 Other Internationa USPS 7-15 Business Days $50.00
- Free shipping on all domestic orders.
- All shipment will be processed in 1 business day.
- Tracking # will be updated daily on .
- International customer need to email us for tracking #.
- International shipping cost DO NOT include brokerage fee, duty or taxes. You will be charged upon receipt of package based on your country's rate.
- Please fill out your phone number during the check out for delivery purpose.
- Local pickup is acceptable. Please call 1-866-633-0839 to check the availability for local pick up before you place the order.
accept return or exchange within 30 days after
- Contact us first for Return
Authorization Number (RAN) before you ship back
- No package sending back will be processed
for refund without RAN code.
- Products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging.
- No refund
will be made on damaged or missing products.
we sent the wrong or defective item, we will cover
all the cost for return/exchange.
- If buyer placed the
wrong order, we accept return with 20% restocking
fee applied, also you need pay for the return shipping cost.
accept and prefer PayPal. We also accept VISA, Mastercard, American
Express, and Discover on our secure web server.
- Shop with confidence. We guarantee a safe and secure online shopping experience.
- We respect your privacy, won't give away your personal information to anyone.
- Fast and easy payment system.
- Thanks for placing an order in Grilleworld.
- Our business times are Monday ~ Friday, 9:00am ~ 5:00pm Pacific Time.
- Office closes on weekend and holidays.
- Please call 1-866-633-0839, if you have any of these questions:
- If product fits your vehicle
- How to place/cancel an order
- Item temporarily out of stock
- Change shipping address
- Need fast shipping
- About international order
- Payment issue
- Receive the wrong item
- Item damaged or missing
- Return and exchange
- Want to be our wholesale customer
- We couldn't be happier to make you satisfied.
Please CLICK "Ask a Question" button to leave a message if you're not a fan of the phone:
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1956 Chevrolet Pickup : 9.000 @ 149.000
Al Lyda, Engine: Chev 565 CI, Tires: goodyear
1972 Nissan PICKUP : 9.300 @ 144.000
Ronald Folck, Engine: l6, Turbos: 1
1972 Nissan PICKUP : 9.300 @ 144.000
ronald folck, Engine: nissan L-6, Turbos: turbonetics
1927 Datsun Pickup LS1800: 9.376 @ 149.600
Jesse Baumbach, Engine: CA18DET, Turbos: Garrett T25
1971 Datsun Pickup PL521: 10.022 @ 131.500
Nick Caffarel, Engine: 2.5 rb25det, Turbos: t3/t4 .63 ar AGP Tires: 15x10.5x28
1968 Datsun Pickup : 10.120 @ 130.240
hank, Engine: 383 stroker, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 26x4-15, 32x14-15
1985 Nissan PICKUP 720 doublecab: 10.150 @ 137.340
434, Engine: SBC 434ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T
1966 Ford Pickup f-100: 10.390 @ 128.060
John A. Mikeska, Engine: 466 Ford, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1985 Nissan PICKUP 720 doublecab: 10.520 @ 129.780
434, Engine: SBC 434 ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T
1995 GMC Sonoma SL RCSB: 10.858 @ 121.350
Brad Hatfield, Engine: 406 sbc, Tires: 325/50-15 MT Radials
1987 Toyota Pickup : 11.260 @ 120.180
Brandon Stevens, Engine: 357ci sb chevy, Tires: m/t 29x15.5 and skinnys up front
1951 Chevrolet Pickup Step Side: 11.265 @ 114.670
Mark Acton, Engine: 350 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: MT 33-15-15 rear
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.340 @ 123.000
Dave G, Engine: Toyota 22r, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: MT ET streets 28x11.50x15
1999 Chevrolet Pickup : 11.359 @ 117.070
Moze Collins, Engine: 6.0l, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 82mm Tires: Continental Cross Contact UHP
2002 Chevrolet Pickup Silverado: 11.478 @ 118.960
C.J. Quinton, Engine: 408, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Yokohama
1995 GMC Sonoma : 11.500 @ 115.000
Rey, Engine: Chevy 350ci, Tires: Mickey Thompson et
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.602 @ 114.910
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder,
1950 Chevrolet Pickup 3100: 11.720 @ 113.110
Ron Plender, Engine: 292 CID inline 6 cylinder, Tires: MT 29.5 X 9
1993 Toyota Pickup : 11.800 @ 120.000
Dave G, Engine: LC Engineering Stage Five, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: Mickey Thomspon Et streets 28x11.50x15
1955 Ford Pickup F100: 11.990 @ 132.000
GLENN, Engine: 377 STROKER,