This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
98-02 Ford Crown Victoria Muffler DUAL Exhaust System
SKU number: 2948
This is a brand new A/PBRAND OEM style replacementexhaust system
- 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 FORD CROWN VICTORIA & MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS.4.6L, Dual System, Including Police Package
(You canalsouse this toConvert Your Single Exhaust to DUAL EXHAUST)
Cat Back System Includes
- 1x 94002H pipe
- 1x 700314muffler
- 1x 700315muffler
- 1x64769 P/Stail pipe with resonator
- 1x 64768 D/S tail pipe with resonator
- 2x8772 gaskets
- 4x mc200hd clamps
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa Sport turbo: 6.580 @ 215.000
Yves Giard, Turbos: innovative Tires: 29x13x15
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa gsxr Turbo: 7.240 @ 197.990
Simon Giordmaina, Engine: 1300cc, Turbos: GT35 Tires: Michelin Power one
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa prostreet: 7.306 @ 195.000
Sean Henson, Engine: hayabusa, Turbos: Garrett GT-35R Tires: michelin power one
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa sst: 8.110 @ 184.750
sean henson, Engine: 1300, Turbos: garret gt 35 Tires: shinko
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa Supercharged Real Street: 8.116 @ 173.210
Tom Federici, Engine: 1300cc, Supercharger: Cyclonecharger.com Tires: Michelin
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa FMS Supercharged RST: 8.240 @ 169.000
Tommy Federici, Engine: Stock Displacement, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: No Tires: Michelin Power One
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa Stage 1 Turbo: 8.243 @ 159.830
Dan McCarthy, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Velocity Stage 1 Tires: M/T slick rear/ 16 inch front
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.272 @ 166.600
Marty Searl, Engine: 1298cc, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: stickey mickey shootout tyre
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo: 8.401 @ 177.600
Glen Bertagnoli, Engine: 1298cc, Turbos: NLR Race Kit Tires: Michelin front // M/T MCR rear
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa FMS Supercharged: 8.425 @ 166.560
Tommy Federici, Engine: stock displacement, Supercharger: Yes Turbos: no Tires: Shinko street tires
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa ss: 8.442 @ 166.980
Daniel Burchett, Engine: 139,
2002 Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR: 8.600 @ 162.680
Bill Farnell, Engine: 1397, Tires: Shinko
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.600 @ 157.000
Micah Hecht , Engine: 1300cc, Turbos: 1
2003 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.848 @ 158.780
Nem, Engine: 1390 je turbo pistons, Supercharger: no Turbos: t28 Tires: shinko/pirelli
2001 Suzuki Hayabusa TURBO: 8.850 @ 157.000
OUTPLAYN, Engine: 1300 Stock, Turbos: 16g Tires: Micky on the back
1999 Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 gsxr: 8.853 @ 154.630
Mike Farnell, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: shinko-rear / mich pilot-front
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.862 @ 151.020
Robby Manning, Engine: 1397 Carpenter Racing, Tires: Shinko Drag Hookup
2008 Suzuki Hayabusa 1340: 8.874 @ 159.000
Joni Hiipakka, Engine: Stock 1340cc,
2007 Suzuki Hayabusa gsx1300r: 8.911 @ 158.320
wally hosta, Engine: 1340,
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa : 8.957 @ 158.720
dennis posey, Engine: 1299cc, Tires: shinko u-soft