This item has been shown 692 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Taillight Taillamp Brake Right Passenger Side Rear for Explorer Mountaineer
Dot and SAE approved.
- 2001 Ford Explorer 4 Door Tail Light Passenger Side (excluding Sport Trac Models)
- 1998-00 Ford Explorer Tail Light Passenger Side
- 1998-01 Mercury Mountaineer Tail Light Passenger Side
Unless otherwise noted, our lights do not include bulbs, though occasionally lighting manufacturers do include bulbs in the lights. If you happen to receive a lighting product (Headlight, Tail light, parking light, fog light etc.) that comes with the bulbs, the bulbs are not covered under our warranty. Our warranty applies only to the light assembly.
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Mercury Mountaineer AWD: 13.110 @ 100.960
Matt, Engine: 4.6, Turbos: Precision 61 mm
1997 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD: 13.395 @ 102.780
Patrick P, Engine: 5.0L 302 C.I., Tires: 255/50/17
2003 Ford Explorer XLT Kenne Bell Supercharger: 13.630 @ 98.930
rocket5979, Engine: Stock SOHC 4.6 V8, Supercharger: Kenne Bell 2.2 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GTII 275/45/R20
1998 Ford Explorer SVT / Eddie Bauer: 13.945 @ 99.940
danny harrison, Engine: 4.0 SOHC, Supercharger: eaton / xcharger Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear eagle
2014 Ford Explorer SPORT: 14.500 @ 95.000
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 14.600 @ 96.800
Jeremy Realmuto, Engine: 4.0l V6, Tires: Kumho
1996 Ford Explorer Sport R: 14.860 @ 98.110
D Myers, Engine: 4.0, 0 0 Tires: Toyo 275/50R17
2013 Ford Explorer Sport EcoBoost: 14.960 @ 93.670
HooperWest, Engine: 3.5L V6 Twin Turbo: 365HP,
2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4 V8: 15.893 @ 82.630
Dan Fellows, Engine: 4.6 Liter SOHC V8,
1998 Ford Explorer Sport: 15.914 @ 86.280
Jon R., Engine: 4.0 SOHC v6,
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 16.000 @ 94.530
jeremy s, Engine: 4.0L, Tires: 235 15
2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD: 16.010 @ 89.020
NA, Engine: V6: 290 HP,
2006 Ford Explorer EB V8 2wd: 16.054 @ 86.780
2003 Mercury Mountaineer : 16.180 @ 82.490
Matt, Engine: 4.6,
2002 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 V8: 16.300 @ 79.000
Steve Kotheimer, Engine: 4.6L V8,
1997 Ford Explorer Control Trac - AWD/4WD V-6: 16.353 @ 83.710
Brian Spieker, Engine: 4.0 L V6 SOHC, Supercharger: -- Turbos: -- Tires: Uniroyal Tigerpaws 235x75x15
1997 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4: 16.374 @ 83.040
Robert Eberhardt, Engine: 4.0L SOHC V6, Tires: 255 70R16
2001 Ford Explorer Sport: 16.500 @ 83.000
1993 Ford Explorer : 16.810 @ 78.670
kevin rich, Engine: 4.0\V6,
1999 Ford Explorer XLT AWD V8: 16.860 @ 80.870
B, Engine: 5.0 v8, Tires: 235/75R15