This item has been shown 1026 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Rear Wheel Hubs & Bearings Pair Set 5 Lug NEW for 97-01 Honda Prelude
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part number: 42200-S30-C51, 42200S30C51
- Fit 5 Lug Wheels
- New studs already installed
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 1997-01 Honda Prelude Rear Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Honda Prelude Garret GT 4088R Turbo: 10.936 @ 137.200
Einar J. Sindrason, Engine: H22A4, Turbos: Garret GT 4088R
1983 Honda Prelude EX Nitrous: 11.026 @ 127.180
Jassim Qamber, Engine: b20/vtec, Tires: M/T 24.5 * 8 * 13 7psi
1983 Honda Prelude : 11.703 @ 113.500
Qamber, Jassim, Engine: b20/VTEC, Tires: M.T 22*8*13
1983 Honda Prelude : 11.703 @ 113.500
Qamber, Jassim, Engine: B20/VTEC, Tires: 22*13*8
93 Honda Prelude si turbo: 12.300 @ 110.250
G. Warren, Turbos: t3/t4 60 trim stage 2 wheels Tires: kumo
1994 Honda Prelude SI: 12.400 @ 119.000
fadi daniel, Engine: H23, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T4 Tires: SLICKS in front
1997 Honda Prelude Nitrous: 12.628 @ 112.150
shawn rittenberry, Engine: h22a euro-r, Tires: 225/50/15 g-force t/a slicks
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 12.987 @ 116.000
Mohsen Khaseghari, Engine: H22A4, Supercharger: jackson racing Tires: stock
1997 Honda Prelude 2.2 Vtec N/A: 13.347 @ 104.000
ReNo, Engine: 2.2 VTEC VTi, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 235/40/R17
1991 Honda Prelude Si- VTEC: 13.529 @ 107.630
Kel Pante, Tires: 215/40/16 Toyo T1-R
1995 Honda Prelude 2.2 SiVtec: 13.627 @ 102.500
Marc Dino, Engine: H22a, Tires: 195/50
1998 Honda Prelude base model: 13.700 @ 104.000
mark, Engine: h22, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: greddy 18g Tires: es 100's yokohoma
1992 Honda Prelude Si Vtec: 13.870 @ 98.630
Matt Brook, Engine: h22a, Tires: Toyo R881 205/55/15
1989 Honda Prelude 2.0-16 Turbo: 13.880 @ 101.390
Jeremy Price aka FR8TRN, Engine: B20A, Turbos: Garret T28 Tires: BFG Scorcher 215/35/18 205/50/15 TS1 Toyo
1995 Honda Prelude US SI VTEC: 13.920 @ 100.700
Ben Lowry, Engine: H22A1, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 225/40/18 Yokohama AVS
2000 Honda Prelude Base Turbo: 13.987 @ 99.560
Ian Simonton, Engine: H22A4, Turbos: Mitsubishi 18G GReddy Tires: Kumho
1992 Honda Prelude S: 13.995 @ 99.810
Steve Michaud, Engine: h22a n/a stock internal, Tires: 205/55/15 falken ziex @ 20psi
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 13.997 @ 98.270
Gregory Pantelides, Engine: H22a4, Tires: M&H slicks 23x8.5x15 (14psi)
1991 Honda Prelude 4ws 2.2 v-tec: 14.028 @ 99.050
Ben Wilder, Engine: jdm 2.2 v-tec, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 20/8 slicks
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 14.133 @ 96.230
Gregory Pantelides, Engine: H22a4, Tires: M&H 23x8.5x15'' Slicks