This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
97-01 2.0L L4 STAINLESS EXHAUST PERFORMANCE HEADER 4CYL
- 4-2-1 Two Piece Stainless Steel Racing Header
- High quality T304 Stainless Steel Pipe with CNC Machine Flanges Made
- LightWeight Designed Highly Resist Heat
- Mid pipe designed with Flexable area to absorb vibration to prevent cracking
- Designed for Fast Air Flow Increase 10-15 HP
- **Note** Item is intended for racing and competition use only, not emission legal.
- Gaskets and bolts included
- Great Upgrades with Aftermarket Catback Systems and Converters
- Note: Primary O2 Sensor will require lengthen wires and Secondary O2 Sensor will not be in used. Some model will require extension adapter.
PAYPAL: We mainly accept payments via PAYPAL (USD ONLY).
Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL. JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase and it will take you through the checkout.
- Payment is expected within 7 days after an sale ends.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 business hours after payment has cleared. (NOTE: This does not include weekend & holidays).
- California Customers are required to pay sales tax. (CA Tax = 9.00%)
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the winner by email for a color change or refund.
- Insufficient information will delay the order process so please read the invoice carefully during checkout. Make sure that the shipping information is correct to avoid delays.
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS)or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship packages.
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Tracking numbers or shipping confirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
48 USA States (excluding AK, HI)
3-5 Business Days
AK,GU,HI,PR,VI,APO/FPO, PO BOX
5-7 Business Days
- We do not offer local pick-ups. All items are shipped directly from our supplier.
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage/lost claims by the appropriate carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved. Please contact us for more information.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligible for discounts).
- Instructions are not included unless stated in the description.
- Professional Installation Suggested on all items sold in our store. We are retailers of the parts and are not trained technicians. We can provide minimal support, but we will try our best to help.
NOTE: All of turbo parts and performance may require slight modification in order to fits perfectly. Please contact us before hand in order to get more information on this.
Moast aftermarket itemsare produced for off-road or show purpose only. These itemsare notsuitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
- Communication is very important and we will try our best to assist all our customers. If you need to get ahold of a live representative you can contact us at (626)667-2570. Our office hours are from 10:00am- 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding weekend and holidays)
- We are closed during the weekend and holidays and cannot respond to emails during those times.
- Questions are answered in the order they arrive. Questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
- If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to resolve your issues before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Saturn SC2 : 9.221 @ 144.400
MICHAEL COLLINS, Engine: sm.blk. chevy 441 ci., Tires: goodyear 32x14
1988 Yamaha FZR 1000: 10.770 @ 128.800
Rusty, Engine: 1000cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Metzlers
1992 Saturn SC2 Turbo: 11.030 @ 129.200
Unknown, Engine: 1.9, Turbos: Yes
1994 Yamaha FZR 600: 12.389 @ 112.210
Taylor, Engine: 599cc,
1996 Daewoo Cielo : 12.900 @ 109.350
andu, Engine: 2 X C20XE,
1995 Saturn SC2 : 13.400 @ 107.000
Sef, Engine: 1.9 (LLO) DOHC Fully Built,
1995 Saturn SC2 Supercharged: 13.940 @ 100.000
Eric, Engine: 1.9L, Supercharger: yes Turbos: - Tires: Falken 615's 205/50/15
1995 Saturn SC2 : 14.003 @ 98.950
Michael, Engine: 16v DOHC 4cyl, Tires: 205/40/17
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.138 @ 99.940
Paul McCann, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Turbos: Turbonetics T-3 Tires: Factory equip. Firestone
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.277 @ 99.430
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16
1994 Saturn SC2 : 14.279 @ 98.510
Jeff Peck, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 555R extreme drag
1995 Saturn SC2 SUPERCHARGED: 14.324 @ 95.530
Adam Chant, Engine: 1.9L stock rebuild, Supercharger: Powerdyne BD-600 Tires: Nitto 555 ET Front - Fiercrap back
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.463 @ 98.000
Chris Henderson, Engine: 1.9 Inline 4, dohc, 16 valve, Turbos: GReddy Tires: Nitto NT-555
1995 Daewoo Cielo GTX: 14.480 @ 93.000
IVAN, Engine: VAUHALL 20 16V 20XE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: FIRESTONE FIREHAWK
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.518 @ 100.240
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9 L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16
2000 Saturn SC2 Nitrous: 14.526 @ 98.080
Nathan Schlawin, Engine: 1998 DOHC, Tires: BFG G-Force T/A Drag radials
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.738 @ 94.450
John Hayles, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Tires: Falken ZX512 All Season
2001 Saturn SC2 : 14.900 @ 0.000
Drew Smith, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/60trim .50ar Tires: 215/35/19 BF Goodrich G-Force TA KDW2
1998 Saturn SC2 Coupe: 15.183 @ 90.570
Mike Ruppert, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Tires: yokahamas
1997 Saturn SC2 : 15.390 @ 89.460
Kevin Grant, Engine: DOHC, Tires: 205/55/15 Toyo Proxes FZ4