This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
97-01 2.0L L4 RC 4-2-1 STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST PERFORMANCE RACING HEADER 4CYL
4-2-1 Two Piece Stainless Steel Racing Header
High quality T304 Stainless Steel Pipe with CNC Machine Flanges Made
Light Weight Designed Highly Resist Heat
Mid pipe designed with Flexible area to absorb vibration to prevent cracking
Designed for Fast Air Flow Increase 10-15 HP
**Note** Item is intended for racing and competition use only, not emission legal.
Gaskets and bolts included
Great Upgrades with Aftermarket Catback Systems and Converters
Note: Primary O2 Sensor will require lengthen wires and Secondary O2 Sensor will not be in used. Some model will require extension adapter.
- Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
- Communication is very important and we will try our best to assist all our customers. If you need to get ahold of a live representative you can contact us at (626)667-2570. Our office hours are from 10:00am- 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding weekend and holidays)
- We are closed during the weekend and holidays and cannot respond to emails during those times.
- Questions are answered in the order they arrive. Questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
- If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to resolve your issues before leaving response.
PAYPAL: We mainly accept payments via PAYPAL (USD ONLY).
Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL. JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase and it will take you through the checkout.
- Payment is expected within 7 days after an sale ends.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 business hours after payment has cleared. (NOTE: This does not include weekend & holidays).
- California Customers are required to pay sales tax. (CA Tax = 9.00%)
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the winner by email for a color change or refund.
- Insufficient information will delay the order process so please read the invoice carefully during checkout. Make sure that the shipping information is correct to avoid delays.
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS)or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship packages.
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Tracking numbers or shipping confirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
48 USA States (excluding AK, HI)
3-5 Business Days
AK,GU,HI,PR,VI,APO/FPO, PO BOX
5-7 Business Days
- All return merchandise must be authorized and assigned with a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER (R.A.N) from our customer service representatives before returning a product. Contact us at (626)667-2570 during our business hours from M-F 10:00am to 6:30pm PST (Pacific Standard Time).
- Merchandise return without R.A.N will not be accepted and may be subject to a restocking fee. Please write the R.A.N clearly on the packing slip to be returned with the package along with your name. Please attach a written explanation and your contact phone number with the return package.
- The R.A.N does not imply replacement or refund, but only to inspect the merchandise base on your claim after its return. Please also include a photo copy of your invoice showing the invoice number (It is recommend for customer to get the package insured and a tracking number on the return)
- It is the responsibility of the customer to repack the items for the return. Items will not be refunded if it is not returned in its original condition. We will not give credit or refund on any returned package that is damage due to insufficient packing or missing hardware & accessories.
- All return items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed or modified and kept in the original packaging otherwise you will be subjected to a 15% restocking fee.
- If an item is purchased incorrectly, it is the responsibility of the buyer to return the item. Return labels are not given to return these items. For exchanges if an item is purchased incorrectly, the buyer must return the item and pay for a reshipping fee in order to ship out a new item. If a refund is requested, the only the item cost will be refunded and may be subject to a restocking fee depending on the shipping costs. If the sale was free shipping, a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on all unauthorized returns; original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
By offerding on the item, the buyer agrees to the return policy explained in this section.
- We do not offer local pick-ups. All items are shipped directly from our supplier.
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage/lost claims by the appropriate carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved. Please contact us for more information.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligible for discounts).
- Instructions are not included unless stated in the description.
- Professional Installation Suggested on all items sold in our store. We are retailers of the parts and are not trained technicians. We can provide minimal support, but we will try our best to help.
NOTE: All of turbo parts and performance may require slight modification in order to fits perfectly. Please contact us before hand in order to get more information on this.
Most aftermarket itemsare produced for off-road or show purpose only. These itemsare notsuitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Twin 67mm Turbo: 9.100 @ 155.000
Robert Lamb, Engine: 406, Turbos: Twin 67mm
1996 Saturn SC2 : 9.221 @ 144.400
MICHAEL COLLINS, Engine: sm.blk. chevy 441 ci., Tires: goodyear 32x14
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Procharger F1A: 9.420 @ 150.000
Rob Lamb, Engine: 393, Supercharger: Procharger F1A Tires: MT Pro
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T Arrington 468 Hemi: 10.290 @ 132.040
Jon Dalton, Engine: Arrington 468 Hemi, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson 28x10.5-15 slicks
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 ProCharger F1R: 10.585 @ 127.980
Lou Montgomery, Engine: 6.1 based 421 Stroker, Supercharger: ProCharger F1R Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro 28x14.5x16
1992 Saturn SC2 Turbo: 11.030 @ 129.200
Unknown, Engine: 1.9, Turbos: Yes
2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 11.180 @ 124.930
Ron Skorupa, Engine: 426 Gen III Hemi, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: M&H Drag Radials
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 420 Stroker: 11.261 @ 121.980
Lou Montgomery, Engine: 420 Stroker, Tires: Nitto 305/45/18 Extreme DR's
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 11.396 @ 120.400
Lou Montgomery, Engine: 420 Stroker by the Hemi Shop, Tires: Rear: Nitto DR's 305/45
1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 11.425 @ 125.250
Tim McGlone, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: PTE5031E Tires: stock
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8 Stroker: 11.525 @ 118.740
Lou, Engine: 420 Stroker,
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4: 11.596 @ 119.930
Victor L Mendez Jr, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: Yokohama Advan A032R
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT-8: 11.682 @ 121.080
Eric Buckner, Engine: 6.1L HEMI, Tires: Hoosier DR's
2006 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 11.852 @ 117.360
jaak, Engine: 370 ci, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier DR's
2007 Dodge Magnum srt8 corsa exhaust: 11.868 @ 115.260
slideway, Tires: nitto DRs
2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8: 12.010 @ 117.530
Joe, Engine: 6.1 HEMI,
1992 Mitsubishi Galant vr-4: 12.125 @ 115.230
shawn lewis, Engine: eagle rods cometic gasket ross pistons headwork no, Turbos: big 16 g Tires: 195 all season ha ha
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T: 12.125 @ 111.310
Robert H, Engine: 5.7l Gen3 Hemi, Tires: M&G Fronts Hoosier 275 40 17's
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 12.180 @ 113.090
Jason Wilcox, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: 20G
2005 Dodge Magnum R/T: 12.280 @ 110.970
Robert H, Engine: 345ci 5.7l Hemi, Tires: 275 40 17 Hoosiers