This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1995-1999 Nissan Maxima / 1996-1999 Infiniti I30
OE Replacement Radiator
- Brand New In Box
- OE Replacement Part
- Direct Replacement To Your Vehicle And Only Costs 25% Of Dealer's Price
- Exactly As Picture Shown
- Instruction Not Included
- The Quality And Fitment Is Same As OE Parts, It Meets Or Exceeds OE Specifications
- Replace The Overheated Or Broken Radiator To Restore Your Vehicles For A Brand New Look Again
THIS PART FITS THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES:
1996-1999 Infiniti I30 V6 3.0L
1995-1999 Nissan Maxima V6 3.0L Auto Transmission Only
Not sure what radiator is right for your car?
Please email us the Year, Make, Model and Engine Size to confirm is the radiator fit your car or not.
Core measures: 15.75" x 27.125" x 1"
Payment and Shipping
We accept: PayPal, Visa And MasterCard Only
We charge sales tax on total prices to all shipments to California.
No tax for non-California buyers.
For shipping & handling fees to International, please email us for the fees via message
NO P.O. Box, Military Mail Box, APO's or FPO's
Local Pickup is not Available
Shipping & Handling Fees:
Lower 48 States
AK, HI, VI, GU, and PR
We are not accountable for any delay if buyer provide incorrect shipping information or incorrect shipping rates.
Terms & Policies
- Payment must received within 10 days after the sale ended.
- Non-Paying buyer notice will be sent to if we don't receive the payment within 15 days and after 30 days we will file Non paid Strike
- Please offer responsibly! Failure transaction will result in negative response
- All orders received on Holidays and Weekends will be considered orders for the following business day (We do not ship on Holidays & Weekends). Most items are shipped using FedEx Ground. Please allow 2-3 Business days for us to processing your order, 2-8 business days for all standard ground shipments for arrival. When the shipment(s) is/are Refused or undeliverable, customer will be responsible for the second time S&H, if refuse to pay, there will be 20% restocking fee charge. *Please note that Weekends and Holidays does not consider as a regular business day.
- We charge sales tax on total prices to all shipments to California.
Unless otherwise stated on the invoice. Stated prices do not include any customs, duties, federal, state, local or other taxes.
- Please contact us via message) or by phone 1-800-997-5360.
- A 60-days limited warranty provided by the manufacturer applies to all items
Return & Exchange
- All damaged packages must be reported to Car Parts Outlet immediately. If you need a replacement set promptly, deposit might needed. Full deposit will be refunded upon claim approved by freight carrier.
- No claims whatsoever will be accepted if the damage was caused by customer's abuse, negligence, or incorporated installation.
- No claims will be accepted if reported after 7 dates from the date package received. After claim authorized. the package will subject to submission to the freight carrier for inspection and approval for repair or replacement of merchandise. However, after they inspected the shipment and found that there was no visible damage to the outer carton or its contents, customer will be responsible for all shipping and handling fee. A copy of the damage inspection report is available upon request.
- Please return the completed claim form by fax to: 1-626-435-2984
- Please email the digital pictures of the damage item.
Bumpers & Bumper Covers
Cooling System & Radiator
Doors & Door Handles
Grilles & Header Panels
Spoilers & Wings
Wheels & Hubcaps
Windshield & Wiper Arms
All products from Car Parts Outlet is Satisfaction Guaranteed. We guarantee our product arrives to you in perfect condition and that it fits on to the specified vehicle. Please make sure that the part you ordered is satisfactory before cutting, painting, altering or final installation. Altered items and custom orders are not refundable or returnable. Please inspect the parts immediately after receiving your order. Feel free to contact us in the case of a refund or exchange. Thank You.
Our facility at La Puente, CA
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1995 Nissan Maxima GXE Nitrous Auto: 10.851 @ 125.550
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5 2002 engine swap, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
1997 Nissan Maxima GLE: 11.400 @ 122.000
Streetzlegend, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: Borg Warner 366
1998 Nissan Maxima GXE Turbo: 11.495 @ 126.780
Matt P, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: TurboneticsT66 Tires: MT ET 26x10
1999 Nissan Maxima SE TURBO: 11.556 @ 120.130
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35de, Turbos: 67trim t3 stage 5
2005 Mazda 3 SP23: 11.659 @ 128.790
Kurt Scott, Engine: 2.3L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GT3582
2008 Mazda 3 mazdaspeed3: 11.682 @ 117.170
NJSPEED3, Engine: 2.3L mzr/disi , Turbos: T3 HTA3586 .82ar
1996 Nissan Maxima SE Vortech Supercharger: 11.690 @ 120.490
Matt, Engine: VQ35DE, Supercharger: vortech
1999 Nissan Maxima se Turbo: 11.745 @ 117.160
Robert Tilley, Engine: VQ35, Turbos: To4r 67trim stage 5 t3 exhaust Tires: 26X9.5X16 hoosiers
1995 Nissan Maxima SE Turbo: 11.761 @ 121.300
Neal Clary, Engine: stock VQ30, Turbos: T61-Ptrim .82A/R Tires: 26x10.5-15 MT ET Street
1992 Nissan Maxima SE Auto ALL MOTOR: 12.058 @ 114.520
Aaron Kimball - NWP Engineering, Engine: VQ35DE Swap, Tires: MT Slicks 22 inch
2002 Nissan Maxima SE Nitrous Auto: 12.190 @ 111.820
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: M/T 22x8x15
1995 Nissan Maxima GXE N/A Auto: 12.346 @ 112.990
Jim Edwards, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: M&H 23x7.5x15
2008 Mazda 3 MPS: 12.350 @ 119.830
RE-ACTIONENGSPEED3, Engine: mzr, Turbos: k4 hybrid
1998 Nissan Maxima SE: 12.610 @ 108.980
DandyMax, Engine: VQ30DEK (3L), Tires: M&H slicks
2009 Mazda 3 Speed3: 12.737 @ 108.510
Daniel Lalonde, Engine: mzrdisi 2,3, Turbos: k04 Tires: Toyo RA1 235/40/17@16psi
2008 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed 3: 12.793 @ 106.900
driver311, Tires: m@h 24.5x8.5x15 inch slicks
2004 Nissan Maxima SE Zex Nitrous: 12.801 @ 106.590
Kevin Crawford, Engine: 3.5L V6, Tires: Nitto 555R Drag Radials up front
1998 Nissan Maxima SE: 12.830 @ 106.900
DandyMax, Engine: VQ30DEK (3L), Tires: M&H slicks
2007 Mazda 3 Mazdaspeed: 12.847 @ 111.635
Dave, Engine: 2.3L MRZ DISI TURBO, Turbos: stock Tires: pontenza