This item has been shown 52 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
96 97 LINCOLN MARK VIII AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION RWD
101 DAY WARRANTY!! USUALLY SHIPS SAME DAY!!
This listing is for one used OEM transmission / transfer case / axle assembly / carrier assembly. This transmission / transfer case / axle assemblyDOES NOT / MAY NOT CONTAIN OIL. Any seals should be inspectedand replaced ifneeded.The old oil should be drained and replaced. Refer to the manufacturer's recommendations forcorrectviscosity oil and any required additives.Brake hardware is not warranted on axle assemblies.
Please read the "PRODUCT INFORMATION" Notes CAREFULLY for any issues the listed part may have.
If you can't find thetransmission / transfer case or axle assembly / carrier assembly you need in our store, please message us; several vehicles are dismantled every day and our stock is always changing!
Due to human error, occasionally a transmission / transfer case / axle assembly / carrier assembly may turn out to be missing, damaged, or otherwise unsellable when we wrap it for shipping. If this happens, we will contact you immediately and offer you a complete refund or a replacement (if available).
Please message us before ordering if you have any questions or would like better pictures (please allow one business day for photos).
Thank you for viewing this item. If you were unable to find the part you need, please contact us, we probably have just what you are looking for. Please visit our store to see more of our IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP items.
LINCOLN MARK VIII
= not available or unknown)
4.6,4-97,78K ENG NOT STARTED
This part will fit these makes and models with these options LINCOLN MARK SERIES 96-97 A.T., RWD
The warranty is only valid to the purchaser of this transmission / tranfer case / axle assembly, and does not convey with the transmission / transfer case / axle assembly to future owners.
This limited warranty is void if this transmission / transfer case / axle assembly:
- Is used for any purpose not intended by the manufacturer.
- Is improperly maintained.
- Is disassembled or damaged.
- Is overheated or rebuilt.
- Is not properly installed and adjusted in a commercial automotive repair facility, within 7 days of delivery, by a technician who is ASE certified for the part type purchased.
- Is used in high-performance, off road, or commercial vehicles.
If this is a trsansmission THE FILTER HAS BEEN REMOVED!! The transmission / transfer case / axle assembly must be serviced before installation. The filter, front pump seal(s), gasket and any other ex ternal seals must be replaced. The trans oil lines and cooler MUST be flushed to remove contaminants. Refill trans with manufacturer's recommended fluid. The instal ling technician must be ASE certified for transmissions . Please see invoice back for warranty. Thank you for c hoosing M & M Auto Parts! CUSTOMER SIGNATURE BELOW INDI CATES HE/SHE AGREES TO ABOVE PROCEDURE AND UNDERSTANDS THE WARRANTY IS VOID IF IT IS NOT FOLLOWED.
If this transmission / transfer case / axle assembly does not function properly, it must be diagnosed by Car Inspector (http://www.carinspector.us/) before it is removed from the car, before warranty work is performed, and/or before a refund is made. Removing the transmission / transfer case / axle assembly from the vehicle without authorization from Car Inspector will void the warranty. Car Inspector is a neutral third-party warranty validation company. Operating the vehicle after a problem has been discovered will void the warranty. Upon initiating a warranty claim, you will be required to provide appropriate record of the installation date, mileage, VIN, and mechanic. Installation and maintenance receipts and other documentation will be requested as part of the warranty claim process. Installation must be completed by an ASE certified technician within 7 days of delivery date, and the work indicated below must be performed and documented at the time of installation. Problems caused by improper installation are not covered by this warranty.
M&M Auto Parts is not responsible for any labor charges, damages, or loss caused by installation, removal, or use of this merchandise or any other consequential damage. By purchasing this part, the customer agrees to jurisdiction and venue in Stafford County, Virginia for any isssues concerning this sale.
There is a thirty (30) day limit, starting at the date of delivery, on the exchange of incorrect parts. The customer is responsible for ordering correct parts.
- M&M's transmisisons / transfer cases / axle assemblies ship to business locations within the Continental United States via UPS or LTL freight truck; the cost is determined by your location. Contact us for an estimate! Residential liftgate service is available for an additional fee.
- Two-Day/Expedited and Overnight shipping are not available.
- Shipping is not available to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or PO Boxes.
- International Shipping is not available.
- Pick up at our Stafford facility is available, please message us about your purchase to arrange a time. We're open for pickup from 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
- Transmissions / transfer cases / axle assemblies will be shipped within 1-2 business days of purchase.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for delivery. Most areas in the US are within 5 business days.
- We accept credit card payments via PayPal through "Buy It Now".
- We accept direct payments from a PayPal account through "Buy It Now".
- State sales tax will be applied to all orders shipped to an address within Virginia.
- If you have any questions, please message us or use the "Ask A Question" link above. We try to answer all messages within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM (Eastern Standard Time). If you have questions about a specific part, please message us before purchasing.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 Toyota Tacoma SR5 Twin Turbo: 11.010 @ 131.170
Marlon Silva, Engine: 5VZ, Turbos: twin T3/T4 Tires: stock
2001 Toyota Tacoma Reg-cab precision 6262 turbo: 11.330 @ 123.660
Richard Vega, Engine: 2.4, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: precision 6262 Tires: 27x11.50x15
2003 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner: 11.800 @ 114.830
Bernie, Engine: 5VZFE 3.4l v6, Supercharger: TRD w/ URD Pulley Tires: M&H
1999 Toyota Tacoma Std. cab: 12.003 @ 116.630
ZIP, Engine: Internally bone stock 2RZ 2.4L, Supercharger: none Turbos: Mitsubishi TD06 Tires: 26x11.5x15 M/T ET Street
2001 Toyota Tacoma reg cab: 12.370 @ 111.140
richard vega, Engine: 2.4 2rz, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Percision 6262 Tires: 27x11.5x15
1988 BMW 535i : 12.378 @ 114.870
TCD, Engine: 3.4L, Turbos: T04E-60 Tires: 26x10.5x16 MT ET Drags
2008 BMW 535i : 12.407 @ 114.890
Boosetd5, Engine: Procede REV 3,
2005 Toyota Tacoma XRunner: 12.505 @ 112.630
Gadget, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: URD Mk3 Stage 2 -91 Trim Tires: M/T ET Street Drag Radials
2001 Toyota Tacoma S-Runner: 12.523 @ 110.060
Mathew Cable, Engine: 5vzfe 3.4L V6, Supercharger: - Turbos: Garret t-o4b 60-1 Tires: ET-Streets
1996 Toyota Tacoma GT: 12.587 @ 126.000
Michael Brooks, Engine: 2.3L 4-cyl, Supercharger: modified TRD Tires: 235/60R15
2000 Toyota Tacoma Std. Cab: 12.644 @ 113.610
ZIP, Engine: Bone stock 2RZ, Turbos: TD05 Hybrid Tires: 26x11.5x15 M/T E.T. Streets
2007 Toyota Tacoma double cab 4x4 TRD Offroad: 12.720 @ 106.200
Super Werty, Supercharger: TRD Tires: stock
2008 BMW 535i e60: 12.723 @ 108.690
2008 BMW 535i Cobb stg 2+, DPs, FMIC: 12.730 @ 109.270
Xclone, Engine: N54, Turbos: stock
1999 Toyota Tacoma SR5 4x4 3.4L V6 Supercharged: 12.800 @ 106.000
SPROCKIT, Engine: 3.4L 5VZFE, Supercharger: TRD Turbos: NONE Tires: 31/10.5/15, 225/55/16, 275/45/20
2005 Toyota Tacoma XRunner: 12.850 @ 105.490
Gadget, Engine: Toyota 1GR-FE 4.0L V6, Supercharger: URD Mark 2 Stage 3 Tires: M/T Drag Radials
2008 BMW 535i : 12.884 @ 107.150
richard delisser, Engine: n54, Turbos: twin Tires: g-forces drag radial
1985 BMW 535i : 12.890 @ 113.000
Todd, Engine: 3.4L, Turbos: T61
2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad: 12.930 @ 104.270
Super Werty, Supercharger: TRD Tires: stock
2005 Toyota Tacoma X-Runner: 12.963 @ 107.470
Steve Poole, Engine: 4.0, Supercharger: TRD Turbos: no Tires: Micky Thompson DR