This item has been shown 0 times.
This sale is for you to convert your single exhaust system to a dual exhaust system with aPerformance muffler that will fit your 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 or2004 Ford Ranger Trucks.
Please be sure to specify your truckYEAR in the notes section when placing your order. This will allow for me to order the correct pipes to complete your order in a timely manner.
This sale consists of a Performance muffler. Very comparable to an Original 40 Series by another manufacturer.Two prebent 2 1/4" aluminized steel two-piece tail pipes. Two Triple Chrome Plated Stainless Steel tips. The Bright Shine finish of Chrome and the long lasting durability of Stainless. (Pencil tips only in Chrome). (The tips do require welding for installation.) And all of the clamps and hardware needed for installation. All parts are new and unused. This muffler will producea great deep powerful sound.This muffler will also increase torque and horsepower as well as turn a few heads.
This sale consists of the following:
- Performance Muffler.
- Two prebent, 2 1/4" two piece rear exit aluminized steel tailpipes (On some systems spare tire removal may be necessary) Two Triple Chrome Plated Stainless Steel tips. The Bright Shine finish of Chrome and the long lasting durability of Stainless. (Pencil tips only in Chrome). Your Choice of (Top)= 3 1/2" 45 degree slash cut, (Middle)=3 1/2" 15 degree rolled end, (Bottom) 3 1/2" straight cut, rolled end, pencil tip.
- Clamps, Hangers, hardware and instructions.
- Muffler adaptor is included.
Here is a close up of the Triple Chrome Plated Stainless Steel tips. The Bright Shine finish of Chrome and the long lasting durability of Stainless. (Pencil tips only in Chrome). You can make a choice between the 3 just include it in the notes section at time of payment.
To view my other sales go to: http://stores..com/Magnum-Exhaust
Please specify tip selection when purchasing. Please be sure to ask all questions before purchasing. Alterations to your vehicle such as oversized spare tire, dual gas tanksor lift packages can affect proper fit of pipes.
These systems are designed so the average person can install them. We don't want you to have to go to a shop and pay for installation. You will just need a 6 inch metal saw blade for cutting off the excess pipe and basic tools for clamping on the hardware. Then a basic weld to set the tips.
The pipes are manufactured specifically for the trucks specified. If you are having a repair facility install them remember that repair facilities are there for profit. They are going to mark up their labor for exchange of you bringing in your own parts. If they are unable to install them with ease then they are probably unfamiliar with doing this type of work or are making up time in order to boost their profits. We suggest using a reputable exhaust shop for this instead of just a repair shop.
I ship on Tuesdays and Fridays. If you purchase and pay for by9amCST on Monday your item will ship on Tuesday. If you purchase and pay for by9amCST on Thursday your item will ship on Friday. Occasionally items are on BackOrder I will email you if this is the case. Tracking #'s are sent to your email address on the day they are shipped.
Alaska andHawaii: I do ship to these locations but you have to contact me with your postal code for accurate shipping costs. Please contact me before purchasing for these shipping locations. Free Shipping is NOT an option for Alsaka or Hawaii. Approximate shipping costs to these locations are about $100.00.
The magnum exhaust difference
- WE DO NOT USE UNIVERSAL TAIL PIPES! (like those kits you see that are substantially cheaper)
- Our kits do not require fabrication (as long as you are replacing the factory muffler)
- Our kits are designed for you to install yourself.
- Professional installation in not required.
- We build every kit to order for your SPECIFIC MAKE MODEL & YEAR of truck
- Our tail pipes are made in the USA not the cheaper chinese universal pipes our competitors use !
- We only use expanded slipfit connections , Never the cheaper coupler design