This item has been shown 122 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
96-00 Honda Civic Del Sol 1.6L SOHC Engine Oil Pan NEW
- Stamped Steel construction, like the original
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 11200P2A000, 11200P2E000, 11200-P2A-000, 11200-P2E-000
- Direct bolt on replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Gasket not included
Fits BASE MODELS only
- Does not fit VTEC or VTEC-E Models (These use a aluminum pan)
- 1996-00 Honda Civic Base Model Oil Pan
- 1996-97 Honda Civic Del Sol Oil Pan for L4 1.6L SOHC
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Honda Civic EX coupe: 6.525 @ 213.500
stephan papadakis, Engine: acura nsx, Turbos: twin 64mm Tires: toyo
1995 Honda Civic DX: 8.192 @ 174.080
Kenny Tran - Jotech, Engine: 1.8 Liter, Turbos: Garrett GT4202 Tires: M/T
2000 Honda Civic SI: 8.411 @ 175.320
Stephanie Eggum, Engine: B18C1, Turbos: GT42R 74mm Tires: Mickey Thompson
2003 Honda Civic ex: 8.680 @ 169.000
John Brown, Engine: b18c, Turbos: t72 Tires: gooyear
1990 Honda Civic DX Hatch: 9.200 @ 162.000
Jim, Engine: LS VTEC B18 LS Block and B16 Head, Turbos: T70 Tires: Full Slicks
1997 Honda Civic Coupe Dunlop NoLimit VTG: 9.439 @ 151.000
Witold Karalow, Engine: B16A, Turbos: GT40 Tires: M/T 28
1997 Honda Civic Coupe: 9.665 @ 150.000
Vogelsinger Sandor, Engine: B18B, Turbos: Garrett Tires: Yokohama,M/T
1995 Honda Civic vx hatchback: 9.680 @ 155.000
kyle, Engine: b18c1, Turbos: garrett gt4294r Tires: 24.5x8.5x13 m&h slicks
2007 Honda Civic 8th Civic SI: 9.849 @ 155.960
Everton Carvalho, Engine: K24, Turbos: GTX4202 Tires: M/T 24,5x8
1992 Honda Civic CX: 9.870 @ 145.660
Alexei Guinitaran, Engine: 1.8 L, Turbos: 60-1 Tires: M/T 24.5 x 9
1993 Honda Civic Street all motor : 9.871 @ 138.833
Adel tuning, Engine: drag cartel k26,
1998 Honda Civic Turbocharger: 9.930 @ 142.190
Angela Proudfoot, Engine: B18, Turbos: Turbonetics custom
1994 Honda Civic Coupe: 9.980 @ 145.580
Angel Robles, Engine: 1.8 acura integra gs, Turbos: 60-1 Tires: m&h
1993 Honda Civic cx: 10.050 @ 144.440
joytech, Engine: b18c, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gt40/ Tires: 24.5 x 9.5
1993 Honda Civic cx: 10.200 @ 142.000
dean, Engine: 2.0L gsr, Turbos: ITS 62-1 Tires: 24.5x8.5x14
1992 Honda Civic si: 10.350 @ 141.000
jared wahl, Engine: b18c1 block guarded 82mm stock sleeves, Turbos: t70 Tires: mickythompson 24.5x8x13
1996 Honda Civic DX LS1: 10.395 @ 132.610
Travis Chaney, Engine: LS1, Tires: 26x10.50 Hoosiers
1994 Honda Civic Coupe: 10.400 @ 137.860
John Brown, Engine: 1.8 acura integra gs, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: m&h
1986 Honda Civic SI, AH5: 10.416 @ 125.000
Jimmy Fernandez, Engine: B16a, Turbos: GARRETT T3/T4 60mm / 63mm Tires: FRONT full slick M/H / BACK 205/R50/15 KUMHO ECSTA
1992 Honda Civic Hatchback: 10.424 @ 143.430
Mike Youssef, Engine: H22A, Turbos: T4/T67 Tires: M&H 25x8.7/13