This item has been shown 1256 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
95-03 CHEVY CAVALIER 2.2L STAINLESS STEEL CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM 4" MUFFLER TIP
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
.: Increase Horse Power | High Quality Stainless Steel :. Upgrading vehicle's exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust back pressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
Features and Benefits:
- High quality T304 stainless steel construction
- Dyno proven increase low end torque and horse power
- 4" Muffler exhaust tip
- Piping Diameter: 2.25" Catback Piping
- Aggressive deep sound while ensures smooth exhaust gas flow
- Instantly increases 10+ HP
- Direct Bolt-On Installation
- Hardware and gaskets included
- 100% Brand New
- Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- Catback Exhaust System As Pictured Above
- 95-03 Chevrolet Cavalier Base/ LS/ RS
(Please Check Compatibility)
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPANwill be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 8.683 @ 156.310
John Songer Jr, Engine: 3.8L Buick GNX Block W/4.3L Crank, Turbos: Twin Turbonetics T-76 Ceramic Ball-bearing, .96 A/R Tires: Nitto 555R
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Z-24: 8.987 @ 149.320
Kenny Snopps, Engine: 434 SBC, Tires: Goodyear
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1995 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.000 @ 122.000
RJ JEKA, Engine: Olds 2.3L Mod, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier 8
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.000 @ 119.250
Buck Thompson, Engine: 406,
1988 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 11.490 @ 117.520
Buck Thompson, Engine: 406,
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Base: 12.463 @ 115.660
Travis Traub, Engine: 2.2 Ecotec, Turbos: Hahn 16G Tires: Nitto 555R Drag Radials
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier : 12.536 @ 104.430
Ryne Hoover, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged Ecotec, Turbos: Super 20G Tires: BFG Drag Radials Front/Falken ZE512 Rear
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier : 12.676 @ 113.430
Vincent Morris, Engine: Bored 2.2 Eco, Turbos: Garrett T3/T4 57 Trim, Stage 3, .63 a/r Tires: Hoosier QuickTime Pro's
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Turbo: 12.831 @ 110.190
Ryne Hoover, Engine: 2.2L Turbocharged Ecotec, Turbos: Super 16G TD04-16G-10CM2 Tires: BFG Drag Radials Front/Falken ZE512 Rear
2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24: 12.876 @ 110.470
Brian, Engine: Hybrid cams, UR Pulley, Turbos: Garret T3/04e --- .60 a/r compressor housing with a 60 trim compressor wheel, and a .63 a/r turbine housing with a stage 3 wheel Tires: Street Tires
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier z22: 12.906 @ 106.630
Éric Fortin, Engine: swap 2.2 ecotec, Supercharger: M62 Tires: M/T 24.5x8x15
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier z24: 12.960 @ 106.000
Carl, Engine: 2.4l twincam Ld9, Tires: 24.5x8x15 MT Drag
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier z24: 13.077 @ 109.160
David Ingram, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: n/a
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Turbo: 13.151 @ 110.780
Jeremy Harrington, Engine: 2.4L LD9, Supercharger: none Turbos: T3/TO4E 57 trim .63 a/r turbine Tires: 235/40/17 BFG KDW2
2005 Chevrolet Cavalier base turbo: 13.161 @ 115.090
Michael Barr, Engine: 2.2L, Turbos: Precision 62/62
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Nitrous: 13.303 @ 103.570
Jarrett Beier, Engine: 2.4 Liter twin cam, one step colder plugs, Tires: BFG drag radials