This item has been shown 1943 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Front Wheel Hubs & Bearings Pair Set of 2 NEW for 94-99 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4x4
BRAND NEW SET OF RAM 1500 TRUCK FRONT HUB & WHEEL BEARING ASSEMBLIES
Includes Driver and Passenger Side Front
4x4 Models Only
Fits Trucks without Antilock Brake System in Front (ABS)
- 1998-99 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with Rear Wheel ABS Pair
- 1994-97 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
This Part Has A 2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Volkswagen Manx PRA Super Gas: 11.390 @ 116.000
Kev Nakamura, Engine: 2276, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: (F) M/T Front runners (R) MT Drags Slick
1998 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.426 @ 111.480
sergey, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: gt 3070r Tires: street
2002 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.445 @ 113.909
marc hubert, Engine: stock 1.8t, Turbos: bullseye s258 .55a/r Tires: 24.5x8x15 slicks on steelies
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 FWD Zex Nitrous: 12.821 @ 110.540
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6 280HP V6, Tires: M/T ET Streets 26x10.5
2000 Volkswagen Passat GT28RS Turbo: 12.897 @ 103.790
Christian Anto, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: M&H slicks
1995 Volkswagen Passat GLX VR6: 13.200 @ 104.000
Frank Piccirillo, Engine: 2.8 Liter 12, Valve DOHC. VR6, Supercharger: Z-Engineering Supercharger Tires: nitto NT555R Drag radials
2006 Volkswagen Passat VR6 3.6 FWD ZEX Nitrous: 13.464 @ 107.680
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6, Tires: TOYO PROXES 4 235-45-17
1969 Volkswagen Manx : 13.510 @ 100.070
KEVIN NAKAMURA, Engine: 2110, Turbos: N/A Tires: M&H Slicks
2006 Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0T Auto APR Stage-1(22PSI) Mixed 93/100octane 280AAA Tires: 13.890 @ 117.800
Johnux, Engine: 2.0 TFSI, Turbos: Stock Tires: Ventus V12 evo K110 280AA A
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.300 @ 101.000
NA, Engine: 3.6L 24V VR6 (276 bhp @ 6200 rpm; 266 lb-ft @ 2750, Tires: Michelin Pilot HX MXM4, 235/45R-17 97H M+S
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.482 @ 97.577
Andrew Bell, Engine: 3.6L V[R]6, Tires: Stock POS Michelins with hardly any tread left.
2006 Volkswagen Passat VE: 14.680 @ 95.000
Michael Lastra, Engine: 2.0T, Turbos: k03
2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 : 14.810 @ 93.100
1999 Volkswagen Passat 1.8 Turbo: 14.873 @ 93.070
Daniel Ding, Engine: 1.8L Turbo (109CI), Turbos: 3K Warner K03 Tires: 195H/65/15
2001 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T: 14.910 @ 94.606
Nick, Engine: 1.8t 20V, Supercharger: no Turbos: Stock Tires: 205-55-16
2003 Volkswagen Passat W8: 14.930 @ 93.450
chrispW8, Engine: W8,
2003 Volkswagen Passat W8 Wagon: 14.931 @ 93.450
cp, Engine: W8 4.0,
2001 Volkswagen Passat GLS 1.8T: 15.064 @ 91.590
Robert Vergara, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: Stock K03 Tires: fr: 215/60 R15 rr:195/65 R15
2006 Volkswagen Passat 2.0t TFSI Automatic: 15.140 @ 95.000
2005 Volkswagen Passat 1.8T/Tip trans: 15.452 @ 89.000
Mike Scott, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: Stock k03 Tires: M+S snow tires