This item has been shown 1923 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Front Wheel Hubs & Bearings Pair Set of 2 NEW for 94-99 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD 4x4
BRAND NEW SET OF RAM 1500 TRUCK FRONT HUB & WHEEL BEARING ASSEMBLIES
Includes Driver and Passenger Side Front
4x4 Models Only
Fits Trucks without Antilock Brake System in Front (ABS)
- 1998-99 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly for Models with Rear Wheel ABS Pair
- 1994-97 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck 4WD Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly Pair
This Part Has A 2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1976 Holden Torana LX: 7.690 @ 177.570
peter papaioannou, Engine: 632 Big Block Chev, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear 32x15x16
1987 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 8.119 @ 167.070
Billy Coburn, Engine: Reher Morrison 555 BBC, Tires: 32 x 14 M/T
2000 Chevrolet S10 Pickup PST: 8.592 @ 159.420
Greg Stanley, Engine: 409 18*,
1993 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 8.890 @ 152.000
Dace Horne, Engine: 387, Tires: 28-10.50 et slicks
1988 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.000 @ 148.000
Jordan Gray, Engine: 388 sbc, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1972 Holden Torana LJ: 9.032 @ 146.990
kerry demetriou, Engine: 400ci, Tires: mickey tompson
1975 Holden Torana lh: 9.056 @ 149.800
Victor tsatlogianis, Engine: 400 sb chevrolet, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t et drag 28-10.5
1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.122 @ 140.120
David Baker, Engine: 406 C.I SBC, Supercharger: Weiand 8-71 Tires: 31-18.5-15 Hoosier
1991 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.290 @ 143.750
kevin, Engine: 406 chevy,
1970 Holden Torana LC GTR XU1: 9.308 @ 144.070
Steve Reissis, Engine: SBC 383ci, Turbos: n/a Tires: et drag
1993 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.320 @ 139.660
Skip Pellett, Engine: SBC, Tires: M/T
1975 Holden Torana SS: 9.410 @ 141.890
Michael Ellis, Engine: Small Block Chev 380cu, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1989 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.410 @ 135.000
rick carter, Engine: 406, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Racing: 9.470 @ 137.000
Jody Smith, Engine: 379ci, Tires: Hoosier QTP 31x13.5
1992 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.470 @ 146.990
Mike Kost, Engine: 427 sbc, Tires: Hoosier 275/60/15 Drag Radials
1984 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.550 @ 141.000
Damian Broussard, Engine: BB 540,
1991 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.650 @ 137.054
kevin, Engine: SBC,
1992 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.660 @ 141.020
1968 Holden Torana HB: 9.728 @ 136.060
Wade Powell, Engine: Chev 400, Tires: MT
1994 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Electric Powered: 9.800 @ 132.110
SHAWN LAWLESS, Engine: 4 GE 10HP 48 VOLT ELECTRIC MOTORS,