This item has been shown 588 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
93-99 1999 1998 1997 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII Fender Trim
Fitment93-99 1999 1998 1997 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII
22 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
#8 Mirror Polished Finish
2" wide With Rubber Gasket
6 Month Warranty
- 100% Brand New
- mirror polished Surface Premium quality 304 stainless steel Fender Trim.
- Directly replace factory mirror with the revolutionary features.
- No fit the truck or car with OEM or aftermarket fender flares. If you have any body side molding or mud flap which stand in the way of fender trim, then the fender trim is not recommanded.
- Material has built-in UV protection and is guaranteed will not rust or corrode forever.
- All of our parts are cut by computer so a perfect fitment is GUARANTEED. Drilling holes on the body panel maybe required.
- Carwash safe and guaranteed not to come off.
- Dramatically improved styling with the custom appearance.
- Please note that the image is for reference only, may vary from actual product.
- Our fender trim works like the TFP fender trims and you can simply hook it up.
- 5-Year warranty. Buy with confidence!
- Quality products conform to QS9000, ISO 9000 and Federal Motor Vehicle Safety standard.
DESTINATIONCARRIEREST. TRANSIT TIME S&H FEE
Within the 48 U.S. States UPS 2-5 days
HI, PR, AK
PO BOX, VI, GU, APO/FPO
- All shipment will be processed in 1 business day.
- All estimate delivery time counts as business days.
- Tracking# will be emailed to you or updated to your account.
- Canadian customers may need pay brokerage fee, duty & taxes upon receipt of package based on your country's rate.
- Sorry, we don't ship to other international destination except Canada
- Local pickup is acceptable in California only. Please call 1-866-633-0839 for details.
- We accept payment via Paypal and credit/debit cards via Paypal.
- We accept returns or exchanges within 60 days of receipt for any reason.
- When returning an item, please contact us for a Return Authorization Number (RAN) before you ship back the package. Please pack the returned parts in the original packaging and insure the returned shipment as we will not refund if the product is damaged during return shipping.
- A restocking fee of 20% applies to returns. Restocking fees will be waived if the return is due to circumstances not controlled by the customer.
- Grille4You will cover 100% of the costs associated with a return or exchange if the wrong item or a defective item was sent.
Grille4You Auto Parts manufactures a wide selection of over 2,000 custom grilles from classic billet grilles to the latest trend of wired mesh grilles for cars, trucks & SUVs. Newly arrived nerf bars, bull bars, bed covers and hitches. We also manufacture different high-quality body trims and chrome accessories with over 4,000 high-quality applications at a super low price. We are the #1 Grille seller on . We take pride in excellent customer service. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-633-0839. Our call center opens 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday.
Unique template design, marketing,
and strategy consulting from As Was.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Saturn SL2 Sedan: 11.809 @ 116.488
Jeff Silva, Engine: 1.9L DOHC (LL0), Turbos: T3/T04e Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag
1994 Saturn SL2 : 13.100 @ 106.470
Carlos Ramos, Engine: LLO 1.9 DOHC, Turbos: Garret T3TO4B Tires: bf goodridge drag t/a's
1994 Saturn SL2 Nitrous: 13.650 @ 102.100
Bill Eppes, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: 205/50/15 BFG Drag Radial
1992 Saturn SL2 : 13.898 @ 95.660
jason yarbrough, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: 195/55/15
1992 Saturn SL2 : 13.958 @ 95.340
jason yarbrough, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: m/t slicks on that pass
1995 Saturn SL2 : 14.100 @ 99.550
Brian, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: 215/40/17ZR Nitto 450s
1999 Saturn SL2 Turbo: 14.145 @ 101.470
Jackal, Engine: DOHC, Turbos: T3/T04E .50 Trim Tires: Michelin
1998 Saturn SL2 : 14.520 @ 91.460
Green Monstah, Engine: N/A DOHC, Tires: BF goodrich
2001 Saturn SL2 : 14.731 @ 97.170
Wayne Fajkus, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: 14
1997 Saturn SL2 : 14.769 @ 95.120
Mike Matson, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: Street tires
1994 Saturn SL2 : 14.802 @ 91.640
Jon McCullough, Engine: 1.9 liter (Stock Internals), Tires: 205/50/15 Avid H4's (crappy)
1992 Saturn SL2 twin cam: 14.840 @ 96.650
Will Jackson, Engine: 1.9 dohc, Tires: 205/40/17 kumho(205/50 15 shaved bf goodrich for r
1991 Saturn SL2 : 14.870 @ 102.546
Jer Scantlan, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Supercharger: n\a Turbos: n\a Tires: Falken Ziex Ze-512 205/60R15
1992 Saturn SL2 : 14.923 @ 94.550
Will Jackson, Engine: 1.9, Tires: 205/50 15 shaved bf goodrich
1992 Saturn SL2 : 15.092 @ 91.001
Alfonso Garcia, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: factory
1994 Saturn SL2 : 15.133 @ 89.290
ken holland, Engine: 1.9L, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 20-8-14
1999 BMW 750iL : 15.200 @ 96.100
1995 BMW 750iL : 15.404 @ 92.780
David LaRue, Engine: 5.4L V12,
1998 Saturn SL2 : 15.505 @ 88.210
Jeff, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Tires: Kumho Ecsta 712
1997 Saturn SL2 : 15.510 @ 89.479
Jim Davis, Engine: 1.9L Twin Cam, Tires: 195/60 Dunlop D60 A2