This item has been shown 671 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
93-99 1999 1998 1997 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII Fender Trim
Fitment93-99 1999 1998 1997 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII
22 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
#8 Mirror Polished Finish
2" wide With Rubber Gasket
6 Month Warranty
DESTINATIONCARRIEREST. TRANSIT TIME S&H FEE
Within the 48 U.S. States UPS 2-5 days
HI, PR, AK
PO BOX, VI, GU, APO/FPO
- All shipment will be processed in 1 business day.
- All estimate delivery time counts as business days.
- Tracking# will be emailed to you or updated to your account.
- Canadian customers may need pay brokerage fee, duty & taxes upon receipt of package based on your country's rate.
- Sorry, we don't ship to other international destination except Canada
- Local pickup is acceptable in California only. Please call 1-866-633-0839 for details.
- We accept payment via Paypal and credit/debit cards via Paypal.
- We accept returns or exchanges within 60 days of receipt for any reason.
- When returning an item, please contact us for a Return Authorization Number (RAN) before you ship back the package. Please pack the returned parts in the original packaging and insure the returned shipment as we will not refund if the product is damaged during return shipping.
- A restocking fee of 20% applies to returns. Restocking fees will be waived if the return is due to circumstances not controlled by the customer.
- Grille4You will cover 100% of the costs associated with a return or exchange if the wrong item or a defective item was sent.
Grille4You Auto Parts manufactures a wide selection of over 2,000 custom grilles from classic billet grilles to the latest trend of wired mesh grilles for cars, trucks & SUVs. Newly arrived nerf bars, bull bars, bed covers and hitches. We also manufacture different high-quality body trims and chrome accessories with over 4,000 high-quality applications at a super low price. We are the #1 Grille seller on . We take pride in excellent customer service. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-633-0839. Our call center opens 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday.
Unique template design, marketing,
and strategy consulting from As Was.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1984 Porsche 944 Electric: 9.952 @ 130.900
Lowell Simmons, Engine: 2- 11, Tires: 275/60/15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets
1992 Mazda MX3 GS Turbo: 10.800 @ 129.400
Rafael, Engine: 2.0 Dohc FE3n, Turbos: T3/T4 TO4E .60 trim .63 stage 3 Tires: 24.5
1987 Porsche 944 turbo: 11.437 @ 125.090
Sid McMullen, Engine: 2.8, Turbos: holset hx 40super Tires: BFG drag radials
1991 Porsche 944 Turbo: 11.742 @ 126.000
Frank, Engine: Porsche, Turbos: K26-8 Hybrid Tires: 10x16 Avon
1992 Mazda MX3 GS: 11.904 @ 124.300
Andy, Engine: 2.5L V6 Engine Swap, Turbos: Precision SC61 Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro DOT tires
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo: 11.987 @ 122.680
Bruce, Engine: 2.5 Liter, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: Nitto NT555R
1990 Porsche 944 Turbo: 12.139 @ 116.790
Frank, Engine: 2,5 Liter, Turbos: K26/8 Hybrid Tires: 10x16
1994 Mazda MX3 Gs: 12.464 @ 114.290
DJDaveflow, Engine: Klde, Supercharger: no Turbos: T3/T04 Gt30 housing + other mod Tires: Street tire
1986 Porsche 944 TurboCup: 12.500 @ 117.000
Peter, Engine: 2500cc Turbo, Turbos: K27/8 Tires: Yokoham 048R
1986 Porsche 944 turbo: 12.670 @ 111.650
tms951, Engine: 2.8 stroker, Turbos: 60-1 hifi Tires: 275/40/17 Bridgestone RE750
1988 Porsche 944 Turbo Cup: 13.000 @ 110.000
Roger Barcelo, Engine: 2479 cc Inline 4 (M44/52), Supercharger: none Turbos: KKK type K27#8 Tires: N0 Toyo
1988 Porsche 944 Turbo: 13.100 @ 111.000
PiperP, Engine: 2.5L 4 CYL 8:1Comp, Supercharger: NO Turbos: 60-1/8 Tires: Stock
1993 Mazda MX3 : 13.650 @ 107.000
Jeff Abrams, Engine: KL-03 2.5 liter, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T04e Tires: Nitto 555
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo: 13.909 @ 108.420
Scott Story, Engine: 2.5L 4Cly, Turbos: KKK K27-DR Tires: BFG CompT/A ZR 225/
1983 Porsche 944 supercharged: 14.090 @ 98.530
Sid McMullen, Engine: 2.5, Supercharger: eaton M90 Tires: cheap
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo: 14.173 @ 100.600
Bob, Engine: Stock Mechanicals, Supercharger: - Turbos: Stock K-26 #6 Tires: 225/50/16 Summitomo HTR+
1996 Mazda MX3 RS-T: 14.217 @ 104.190
Alain Corbeil, Engine: Bpt 1.8 GTX, Turbos: IHI VJ20 Tires: Toyo Proxes TPT 14
1992 Mazda MX3 GS: 14.300 @ 98.210
Tim Pronk, Engine: KLZE 2.5,
1997 Oldsmobile 88 88: 14.400 @ 97.400
Corey Simpson, Engine: 3.8, Supercharger: m90 Tires: stock
1994 Mazda MX3 RST: 14.539 @ 96.161
Guillaume Gervais, Engine: BPT Gtx, Turbos: IHI VJ-20