This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
93-99 1999 1998 1997 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII Fender Trim
Fitment93-99 1999 1998 1997 1996 Lincoln Mark VIII
22 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel
#8 Mirror Polished Finish
2" wide With Rubber Gasket
6 Month Warranty
DESTINATIONCARRIEREST. TRANSIT TIME S&H FEE
Within the 48 U.S. States UPS 2-5 days
HI, PR, AK
PO BOX, VI, GU, APO/FPO
- All shipment will be processed in 1 business day.
- All estimate delivery time counts as business days.
- Tracking# will be emailed to you or updated to your account.
- Canadian customers may need pay brokerage fee, duty & taxes upon receipt of package based on your country's rate.
- Sorry, we don't ship to other international destination except Canada
- Local pickup is acceptable in California only. Please call 1-866-633-0839 for details.
- We accept payment via Paypal and credit/debit cards via Paypal.
- We accept returns or exchanges within 60 days of receipt for any reason.
- When returning an item, please contact us for a Return Authorization Number (RAN) before you ship back the package. Please pack the returned parts in the original packaging and insure the returned shipment as we will not refund if the product is damaged during return shipping.
- A restocking fee of 20% applies to returns. Restocking fees will be waived if the return is due to circumstances not controlled by the customer.
- Grille4You will cover 100% of the costs associated with a return or exchange if the wrong item or a defective item was sent.
Grille4You Auto Parts manufactures a wide selection of over 2,000 custom grilles from classic billet grilles to the latest trend of wired mesh grilles for cars, trucks & SUVs. Newly arrived nerf bars, bull bars, bed covers and hitches. We also manufacture different high-quality body trims and chrome accessories with over 4,000 high-quality applications at a super low price. We are the #1 Grille seller on . We take pride in excellent customer service. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-866-633-0839. Our call center opens 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific Time, Monday to Friday.
Unique template design, marketing,
and strategy consulting from As Was.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Mercury Cougar : 6.800 @ 204.000
stefan peterson, Engine: 511 KB, Supercharger: 14/71 Tires: m/t
1979 Chevrolet Luv : 8.420 @ 162.000
bobby robinson, Engine: 377 sbc, Tires: 28-10.5 m/t back 25/4.5 m/t sportsman front
1978 Chevrolet Luv : 8.460 @ 160.340
Joe Belcher, Engine: 383,
1967 Mercury Cougar : 9.110 @ 145.500
Tyler Shallenburger, Engine: 461w sbf dart block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Hoosier c07 28 10.5
1967 Mercury Cougar standard: 9.360 @ 142.000
Tony Malone, Engine: 393 W, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1976 Chevrolet Luv : 9.760 @ 139.190
Bryan Taylor, Engine: 355 ci chevy, Supercharger: B&M 420 MEGA BLOWER Tires: HOOSIER SLICKS
1969 Mercury Cougar xr7 elimanator: 10.154 @ 130.200
morris, Engine: 557, Tires: 32-15-15
1972 Chevrolet Luv : 10.340 @ 130.200
Paul Lethlean, Engine: 400 Sbc, Tires: 28x11.5 et drag
1970 Mercury Cougar : 10.418 @ 133.000
Tony Barnes, Engine: 460,
1972 Chevrolet Luv : 10.630 @ 125.000
Paul Lethlean, Engine: 400 sbc, Tires: 28x10x15w
1968 Mercury Cougar Standard: 10.820 @ 123.000
Frank Giallonardo, Engine: 351C, Tires: GoodYear
1984 Mercury Cougar lx: 11.174 @ 121.590
BOB OBERG, Engine: 331 n/a, Tires: 28x10.5
1967 Mercury Cougar GT: 11.224 @ 119.340
TRAVIS TAYLOR, Engine: 392, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON DRAG RADIALS
1972 Chevrolet Luv : 11.300 @ 118.000
Paul Lethlean, Engine: 410 cube small block chev, Tires: 26
1972 Chevrolet Luv v8: 11.356 @ 115.450
Joey Spitali, Engine: 360 sbc, Tires: hoosier
1970 Mercury Cougar Std: 11.395 @ 122.980
Allenman, Engine: 351W,
1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 Special Edition: 11.891 @ 113.600
Steve Dugan, Engine: Stock 4.6L 281 PI 2V Bullitt Intake, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Front 28 Goodyears/Rear 28
1969 Mercury Cougar : 11.910 @ 117.000
Luke Huckaba, Engine: 351w, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: MT ET Streets, 28x11.5
1968 Mercury Cougar : 12.345 @ 108.540
Kenny Bush, Engine: 289 Mercury, Tires: 29.5x10-15 M/T
1997 Mercury Cougar XR-7: 12.740 @ 109.230
Mitchell Gunter, Engine: '03 4.6L, Tires: M/T ET drag rad.