This item has been shown 10805 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
93-97 PROBE/MX6 6CYL KL-DE T04 TURBO CHARGER MANIFOLD+INTERCOOLER+DOWNPIPE KIT
T04E Turbo Charger:
100% brand new
Capable of boosting horse power up to 300+ BHP
High quality material, cast housing with durable steel
4 bolt exhaust flange
Standard T3 5 bolt downpipe flange pattern
Intake inlet & outlet: 3" & 2"
Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material
Flange fits T3 turbo charger
Wastegate flange fits 35MM and 38MM wastegate
Increase air flow, horse power and torque
100% brand new, never been used or installed
Made of high quality T304 stainless steel material
TIG welded CNC machine flange
Standard T3 5 bolts flange
Bolts and gaskets are included
100% Brand New Universal Front Mount Intercooler
Never Been Used, Brand New in Box
Hight Performance Turbo Racing Bar and Plate Designe
Made of T-6061 Aluminum Durable Material
Help Reduce Engine Inlet Temperature
Allow More HP at the Same Boost Level & Even More Power at the Higher Boost Level
Full Size: 27" X 5.5" X 2.5"
Core Size: 22" X 5.5" X 2.5"
High strength cast steel body with steel head
Comes with 8 psi spring installed
Protect the turbo system from over boosting
Complete install kit included
Turbo Oil Feed Line:
CNC machined stainless steel braiding to resist heat
36" feed line, 1/8 NPT
Made by high strength steel with aluminum material
Strong "T" fitting to hook up to block
Complete install kit included
Oil Drain Line:
Made of high quality CNC steel & aluminum
Durable design, and improve turbo performance by draining excessive oil, and can recycle oil back to the turbocharger
93-97 Ford Probe V6
93-97 Mazda MX6 V6
TM-FP93V6-S-T3, TBC-T04E-63, ITCL-400, WG-38-SL, ODL, OFL
Minor modifications may be required for certain models. Professional installation recommended!
*For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.No installation instruction included unless otherwise specified. If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Domestic Shipping rates apply to all 48 contiguous states.
- PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses shipping rates are the same as CANADA shipping. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- US Protectorates such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- We do NOT ship to APO / FPO or any non-domestic military base address.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by all of the shipping company, among UPS, FedEx and USPS. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- Items will be shipped 24 hours of payment verification except for weekends and holidays.
- All international orders may be subject to their custom fees or brokerage fees or duty tax which we do not pay.
- All buyers must pay for their own customs fees or brokerage fees or duty tax.
- These fees vary due to price of item and government rate. Please contact your government website or shipping company to calculate fees
- We reserve the right to shipany ordervia UPS / FEDEX or USPS.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- Very important Shipping Policy: We only could ship to the address that's stated on your PayPal account as a shipping address unless the correct address was stated on the PayPal Note Section. Emailing us after you have made a payment does not count so please update your shipping address on PayPal before making a payment.
- 30Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We acceptPaypal
Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased? Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask seller a question" above, we open M-F9am-6pm pstand also please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Mazda MX6 Coupe: 7.078 @ 196.420
Rocky Rehayem, Engine: 20B Rotary, Turbos: Twin
1991 Ford Probe LS: 8.110 @ 166.000
Fred House, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: JS Single 76mm
1990 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.180 @ 169.000
Matt Faul, Engine: Toyota 2jzge Long block, Turbos: Borg Warner S480 Tires: 33x10.5W Rear M/T, 24x3.5 M/T Front
1996 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.746 @ 161.333
Lyle Poxx, Engine: Eslinger 2.3L Ford Block bored 0.080 over, Turbos: Presicion Single 80mm Tires: Goodyear slick 31x14.5
2008 Dodge Charger SuperBee: 8.907 @ 159.550
Brent Hughes, Engine: 370ci BES/HHP, Supercharger: Procharger F1D Tires: 295/60/15 DRs
1968 Dodge Charger : 9.110 @ 147.560
1981 Dodge Charger : 9.340 @ 142.000
Pat, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear 14x32 (1984)
1968 Dodge Charger Hemi: 9.627 @ 139.340
Joe Curry, Engine: 500 ci built Hemi, Tires: MT ET Drags 10.5W
2006 Dodge Charger RT: 9.653 @ 139.390
Sohrab Fakhar, Engine: 5.7 based 392, Supercharger: 2.8H Kenne Bell Tires: M&H
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 9.704 @ 138.880
Dan Plotkin, Engine: PWR 419 Stroker, Tires: M&H 325/50/15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 426 S/C: 9.721 @ 146.500
Ahmed Alasiri, Engine: STM built 426 9.1 comp, Supercharger: kenne bell 3.6 Tires: mh racemaster 390/45r17
2008 Dodge Charger SRT8-superbee Nitrous: 10.193 @ 136.050
david mendez, Engine: 426 Hemi,
2006 Dodge Charger SRT8: 10.640 @ 127.630
Mario Roy, Engine: 7.0, Supercharger: yes Turbos: NO Tires: M&H Racemaster 17 x 325
1993 Ford Probe GT: 10.717 @ 133.822
Dan Ciobanu, Engine: 2.5L V6, 24-valve DOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: Garrett T04 60-1 stage3 Tires: Hoosier 26x9x15
1970 Dodge Charger R/T: 10.898 @ 123.500
Dave Engler, Engine: 440 - 500 CI, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5
1968 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.010 @ 122.380
Jim DuFrain, Engine: 493, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: HOOSIER 28x10x15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.337 @ 120.900
Jeff Sherwin, Engine: 6.1 L Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier DRs in back
1971 Dodge Charger R/T: 11.430 @ 100.160
d.steuer, Engine: 426 hemi, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: front-245-50-15 back-295-50-15
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8: 11.439 @ 123.880
jim mccarthy, Engine: 6.1L stock block, Tires: MT Street ET
2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Zex Nitrous: 11.451 @ 119.470
Roberto Pavia, Engine: 6.1, Tires: M/T DOT SLICKS 26