This item has been shown 226 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
-->Powered by Frooition ProShop Search 93 94 95 LINCOLN MARK VIII AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION RWD 121111
Click here to view full size. Full Size ImageClick to close full size. Attention: If you order an item incorrectly or if it is just not needed, this does not fall under buyer protection or our warranty. You may return the part but actual shipping costs incurred will not be refundable. On "free shipping" sales; obviously we do not really get "free shipping", our actual cost we paid to ship this item will not be refunded regardless of the fact you were offered "free shipping". This part will only fit the makes and models with the options shown below. 's compatibility should not be used as it is often incorrect.LINCOLN MARK SERIES 93-95 A.T., RWD
Item DescriptionTransmission assemblies are sold w/torque converters (if automatic) unless otherwise noted in the notes section. 4x4 transfer cases are not included. Exterior sensors are usually included but not covered under our warranty Must be shipped to a business address (no hospitals, home business, farms schools or military bases) or picked up at a local terminal, we can provide locations Terminal locations can be located by supplying your zip code to us thanks!
- About UsIf you have a question about a part please contact us BEFORE purchasing. Our main contact method is by email. We try to answer all emails within 24 hours, Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM If we are unable to answer your questions before the listing ends the item will be re-listed again soon for you to purchase.
- About accept Pay Pal, or most major credit cards. For Pay Pal, please contact us. If you want to use a personal credit card you can pay through our checkout or please call us directly at 1 866-232-2948, 8-5 CST M-F By law, we charge sales tax for items shipped to these states: AL(5.5%). Tax applies to the subtotal plus any shipping and handling for these states only.
- About To LocationsOur default shipping rates are for the 48 US states only via Fedex Ground or USPS. At an extra charge, Alaska , Hawaii , APO, FPO, Puerto Rico and all US Territories will be sent via USPS Priority Mail. At an extra charge, we will also ship items World Wide International via USPS International Priority mail. Depending on which country you are in, you may need to contact us for a shipping quote before or after purchase to complete the sale. We usually ship within 1-2 business days of receiving cleared payment. Unless otherwise noted, Buyer pays shipping. Freight ItemsWe will not ship freight items and some larger or fragile parts outside of the 48 US states. For large items that must be shipped via Freight Truck (i.e. engines, transmissions, doors, trunks, hoods...etc), the delivery site must be a commercially zoned address capable of unloading a freight truck. Home businesses, churches, military bases, schools, and self storage units cannot be delivered to.We can also arrange for you to pick up your freight item at your local freight terminal. For an accurate residential freight quote, please contact us before your purchase. If for some reason our shipping cost is greatly over this estimate, we reserve the right to ask for additional funds or an alternate ship to address. Shipping DeadlinesWe will process every order within 24 orders of checkout. Our business hours are from 8-5 M-F CST. Orders placed after 2:00 pm CST cannot be guaranteed shipping that day. All Non-Freight items will be sent via Fedex or USPS ground unless given instruction otherwise. If you need 2nd day air or Next day air service please call us directly for best results. You may also add this service during checkout but we can only guarantee shipment of these orders if it is placed before 2:00 CST. All freight items will go out the same day if pulled and the order is placed before 12:00 noon CST. This is providing that we have adequate payment, shipping instructions and phone numbers to process the shipment.
- About parts we sell through Motors come with a 90-warranty unless otherwise stated. The 90 day period starts when you take possession of the part. No labor warranty is provided. In the event a part sold with a warranty fails to operate within the warranty period we will replace the part(s) with a functionally equivalent part or refund the part purchase price, at our option. No refund on deposits or unwanted special order parts or special "cut" items. To return an item you must contact us within the 90 day period to obtain a RMA number (return material authorization). Original shipping charges and return shipping charges are not refunded. Once you obtain an RMA number, ship the item back to Heritage Used Car and Truck Parts, LLC Attn: Returns 2700 Newman Rd Mobile, AL 36695 along with the RMA number.
- About Charge. Heritage never charges core chargesPart Category. A category is a way of classifying a part in inventory. The category appears as a one-letter abbreviation under Part Detail. A category is a way to identify a part by location or condition, and helps to indicate whether a part needs to be pulled and prepped before shipping. Standard Part Categories include:Part Category Description Definition UUnbolted Used part, loose and unbolted from vehicle. Y Yard Used part, still on vehicle. Helpful LinksMore Items!Frooition www.frooition.com | design, store design, shop design, template design, listing designThis listing is currently undergoing maintenance, we apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Jeep Wrangler : 10.250 @ 132.300
Jeff, Engine: Chevy RamJet 502, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: 35
1982 Toyota Corona XT130: 10.720 @ 128.540
Chris Davey, Engine: 1JZ-GTE, Turbos: Hypergear TR44 Tires: F: 165/70 15, R: 225/60 15 ET Street radials
2003 Infiniti G35 APS Extreme Twin Turbo: 11.712 @ 125.330
Jason Jimenez, Engine: Built VQ35DE, Turbos: APS Extreme Twin Turbo
2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan Greddy Twin Turbo: 12.041 @ 113.410
Matt P, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Greddy TT 18g's Tires: Toyo R888 295/30-19
2004 Infiniti G35 coupe 6mt: 12.254 @ 114.700
Ryan Frankenfield, Engine: Crawford plenum, Turbos: Turbonetics T60-1 Tires: 265/40/18 BFG DRs
2003 Infiniti G35 6MT coupe: 12.360 @ 116.550
Rich Harper, Engine: 3.5L stock, Supercharger: Vortech
2003 Infiniti G35 coupe: 12.400 @ 115.000
2003 Infiniti G35 6MT coupe: 12.400 @ 115.000
2006 Infiniti G35 coupe: 12.518 @ 108.000
lahny, Engine: vq35de, Turbos: GT Motorsports Twin Turbo Tires: Nitto NT05r 275/40-17 Drag Radial
2005 Infiniti G35 Coupe: 12.634 @ 111.439
HD, Engine: N/A, Turbos: Precision Sc60 STS Tires: R: Falken 452 -275/40/18
2003 Infiniti G35 Automatic Vortech Supercharger: 12.776 @ 109.010
Christian Pascale, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: BFG KDW 245F 275R
2005 Infiniti G35 Sedan Nitrous: 12.957 @ 105.550
Tom Stewart, Engine: 3.5L, Tires: Falken ZE329 225/55/17 (street)
2005 Infiniti G35 Vortech Supercharger 6 MT Coupe: 13.050 @ 105.320
Greg, Engine: 3.5L, Supercharger: Vortech QS SC-Trim Tires: Front Nitto 555R - Rear MT ET Street
2005 Infiniti G35 6MT Sedan Nitrous: 13.050 @ 110.530
Drew, Engine: VQ35DE (3.5L), Tires: stock 18s
2004 Infiniti G35 Sport Coupe 6MT: 13.200 @ 107.000
Me, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Vortech Bolt on Turbos: na Tires: Stock
2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe MT: 13.207 @ 105.800
Sath Vang, Engine: 3.5L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: HOOSIER DRAG RADIALS
2005 Infiniti G35 AWD HKS Supercharger: 13.213 @ 102.880
Ma_Sha1, Supercharger: HKS Rotex Supercharger
2008 Infiniti G35 G35s sedan: 13.350 @ 105.000
Mark Kennedy, Engine: 3.5,
2004 Infiniti G35 Supercharger: 13.450 @ 105.400
Brian Gustafson, Supercharger: Stillen S/C Tires: gforce DR 265/40/18
2007 Infiniti G35 SEDAN: 13.468 @ 103.400
ERIC FLORES, Engine: 3.5L V6 HR STOCK, Tires: STOCK @ 20 PSI