This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- You're looking a USDM typeStainless Steel Racing Header. This header realize your motor full potential. Designed to make power from 5000 RPM to redline without loosing any power on the bottom end.it's made from High quality T304 Stainless steel mandrel bent pipes and investment casted flanges that power improvements are design and placement of the collectors to even out the exhaust pulses giving it an up to 8-12 HP increase. also it come with O2 sensor insert, USDM style 3-1 Racing design. the item is 100% brand new merchandise sold in the original packaging what you are going to receive is exactly the same as picture. It's direct bolt-on design, No modification required.
- 1996 ~ 1998 BMW E36 323i, 323is, 323ic
- 1992 ~ 1995 BMW E36 325i, 325is, 325ic
- 1996 ~ 1999 BMW E36 328i, 328is, 328ic
- 1995 ~ 1999 BMW E36 M3
- The item will Work with i6 engine (M50, M52, S50, S52)
- We do accept paypal only, immediate payment may be required.
- Paypal payments received by 12:00pm pst on business days will be shipped the same day.
- Payments received on weekends. Holidays or after 12:00pm will ship the following business day.
- Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a Holiday will ship on the next business day.
- Our items are shipped from multiple locations throughout the Uited States.
- U.S. Domestic address (48 States Only) shipping fee WILL NOT apply to P.O.Box, APO, FPO, HI, AK, PR, GU, VI, MP, RI.
- All Shipments come with tracking confirmation that will update on paypal when shipped
- The item purchased will be delivered in 3~7 business days, after shipment we are not able to guarantee combined shipping even if multiple items are paid with the same payment.
- Shipments to destinations outside the United States may take up to 20 days to clear customs and be delivered however most shipments are received within 2 to 3 weeks.
- We offer 14 days return policy for the exchange or refund if you encounter a problem, please contact us with a detailed description of the issue, so we can assist you.
- This item come with 1 year manufactory warranty, please contact us for the detail information.
- If you don't get response within 1 ~ 2 business days, please check your e-Bay e-mail or My Messages.
- In case, your email provider has an overly-aggressive spam filter blocking or my emails. Please add us in your contact and email us again.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 BMW M3 : 8.941 @ 164.330
Mike Radowski, Engine: 3.0L M52, Supercharger: - Turbos: Precision 71mm Tires: MT ET street
1989 BMW M3 E30 Turbo: 8.949 @ 159.210
Vidar Jodahl, Engine: 2JZ Gte, Turbos: Gtx4294R
1992 Mazda 323 RACE CAR: 9.300 @ 149.420
CARLOS SANCHEZ, Engine: FS-DE 2.0L, Turbos: YES Tires: MT
1983 BMW 325 327TURBO: 9.310 @ 146.000
zsolt szabolcsi, Engine: m20b25, Turbos: garrett 4088 Tires: M H racemaster, Hoosier drag front
1993 Mazda 323 : 9.690 @ 145.000
krusty, Engine: kia .1.8, Turbos: yes Tires: 24.5 x 9 .13
2006 BMW M3 Precision 8288 Turbo: 10.103 @ 145.960
Chris Bergemann, Engine: HPF Built, Turbos: Precision 8288 Tires: MT
1993 Mazda 323 FWD STREET: 10.240 @ 147.200
RAMON MAYORAL, Engine: fs 2.0l, Supercharger: -------- Turbos: YES Tires: MH
1996 BMW M3 E36: 10.386 @ 137.580
Rob Dequine, Engine: 2JZ-GTE stage 3, Turbos: GReddy T78 Tires: 275/35/18
2002 BMW M3 Maximum PSI Stage 2 Turbo: 10.439 @ 135.810
Mike Radowski, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Maximum PSI Stage 2 - 6266 Tires: M/T ET Street
2008 BMW M3 supercharged ess vt2-625: 10.466 @ 135.130
Powerhaus Performance, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: ess vt2-625
2009 BMW M3 E92: 10.659 @ 131.790
Scott Thies, Engine: S65 ESS VT2-625, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: Nitto NT555R DR
2008 BMW M3 E92 VF Engineering VF620: 10.690 @ 129.380
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock S65, Supercharger: VF Engineering VF620 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
1995 Mazda 323 AJENA RACING ALL MOTOR: 10.809 @ 127.030
Ramon Mayoral, Engine: MZR 2.5, Turbos: ALL Motor N/A Tires: MH Racemaster
2008 BMW M3 ESS VT3-750 Supercharger: 10.810 @ 135.130
Drew, Engine: S65 4.0L, Supercharger: Vortech V3 Tires: BFGR Drag Radials
2012 BMW M3 E92: 10.843 @ 131.600
Zim Jamie Nezaj, Engine: 4.0 VT650, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: Proxes 888
2009 BMW M3 E92: 10.870 @ 131.400
Mike Wadsworth, Supercharger: ESS VT2-600
2011 BMW M3 ESS VT2-625: 11.004 @ 129.230
Craig (EAS Car), Supercharger: ESS VT2-625 Tires: Hoosiers
2008 BMW M3 VF 620: 11.111 @ 126.990
VAC Motorsports, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: VF 620 Kit Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets
1990 Mazda 323 egi: 11.200 @ 128.750
RICHARD JORDAAN, Engine: 7fe 2l 16v, Supercharger: no Turbos: t61 turbo turbonetics Tires: front 8.5 m/h drag
2012 BMW M3 E92 DCT ESS: 11.210 @ 127.300
Sherwin, Supercharger: ESS