This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
92-96 PRELUDE JDM STAINLESS STEEL SINGLE CATBACK EXHAUST SYSTEM 4" MUFFLER TIP
- 100% Brand new and Ready to Ship
- The catback is made out of T-304 stainless steel
- This is an N1 Style with a straight tip.
- The tip is about 4" wide and enhances the lower sounds that are lacking from high-RPM low-displacement engines.
- This item has mandrel bent catback exhaust system that allows the exhaust gas to exit with as little back pressure as possible
- Comes with 3 pieces (connector bolts and gaskets are also included)
- Includes a Flex Pipe that helps absorb vibration to prevent cracking
- Comes with a silencer to help reduce the amount of noise emitted
- Fitment: 92-96 Honda Prelude 2.2L/ 2.3L F22A1/ H22A1/ H23A1 L4 Engines ONLY
PAYPAL: We mainly accept payments via PAYPAL (USD ONLY).
Credit Cards: We accept credit card payment only with PAYPAL. JUST Click on PAY NOW button after a purchase and it will take you through the checkout.
- Payment is expected within 7 days after an sale ends.
- Orders will be processed and shipped out within 48 business hours after payment has cleared. (NOTE: This does not include weekend & holidays).
- California Customers are required to pay sales tax. (CA Tax = 9.00%)
- Items may not always be in stock. If an item runs out of stock, we will try to find another supplier to ship it out for us. If we cannot, we will notify the winner by email for a color change or refund.
- Insufficient information will delay the order process so please read the invoice carefully during checkout. Make sure that the shipping information is correct to avoid delays.
- We use United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS)or Federal Express (FedEx) to ship packages.
- Shipping Charges will include handling charges and insurance
- Shipping Couriers used will be based on weight/length/destination
- Ground Carriers do not deliver to PO BOX (additional charges will be applied unless a physical address is given).
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying
- We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior
- Tracking numbers or shipping confirmation numbers will be emailed after they are processed. Tracking numbers are also available upon request. Contact us or leave a message through the message system.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING
48 USA States (excluding AK, HI)
3-5 Business Days
AK,GU,HI,PR,VI,APO/FPO, PO BOX
5-7 Business Days
- We do not offer local pick-ups. All items are shipped directly from our supplier.
- Damages or Loss during shipping will be handled by damage/lost claims by the appropriate carrier. Replacements will not be sent until the claim is approved. Please contact us for more information.
- Combined Shipping for 10% discount off the shipping cost is only eligible for multiple item purchases for any items with shipping costs. (Free shipping items are not eligible for discounts).
- Instructions are not included unless stated in the description.
- Professional Installation Suggested on all items sold in our store. We are retailers of the parts and are not trained technicians. We can provide minimal support, but we will try our best to help.
NOTE: All of turbo parts and performance may require slight modification in order to fits perfectly. Please contact us before hand in order to get more information on this.
Moast aftermarket itemsare produced for off-road or show purpose only. These itemsare notsuitable for regular driving. User must follow the direction given and any misuse of this product is at his/her own risk. The Manufacturer, Distributor, and retailer will not be held responsible for using this item other than specified above.
- Should you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team.
- Communication is very important and we will try our best to assist all our customers. If you need to get ahold of a live representative you can contact us at (626)667-2570. Our office hours are from 10:00am- 6:30pm Pacific Standard Time (PST) Monday through Friday (excluding weekend and holidays)
- We are closed during the weekend and holidays and cannot respond to emails during those times.
- Questions are answered in the order they arrive. Questions will be answered as quickly as possible.
- If you have a problem about your shipment, please email us to resolve your issues before leaving response.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Honda Prelude Garret GT 4088R Turbo: 10.936 @ 137.200
Einar J. Sindrason, Engine: H22A4, Turbos: Garret GT 4088R
1983 Honda Prelude EX Nitrous: 11.026 @ 127.180
Jassim Qamber, Engine: b20/vtec, Tires: M/T 24.5 * 8 * 13 7psi
1983 Honda Prelude : 11.703 @ 113.500
Qamber, Jassim, Engine: b20/VTEC, Tires: M.T 22*8*13
1983 Honda Prelude : 11.703 @ 113.500
Qamber, Jassim, Engine: B20/VTEC, Tires: 22*13*8
93 Honda Prelude si turbo: 12.300 @ 110.250
G. Warren, Turbos: t3/t4 60 trim stage 2 wheels Tires: kumo
1994 Honda Prelude SI: 12.400 @ 119.000
fadi daniel, Engine: H23, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T4 Tires: SLICKS in front
1997 Honda Prelude Nitrous: 12.628 @ 112.150
shawn rittenberry, Engine: h22a euro-r, Tires: 225/50/15 g-force t/a slicks
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 12.987 @ 116.000
Mohsen Khaseghari, Engine: H22A4, Supercharger: jackson racing Tires: stock
1997 Honda Prelude 2.2 Vtec N/A: 13.347 @ 104.000
ReNo, Engine: 2.2 VTEC VTi, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 235/40/R17
1991 Honda Prelude Si- VTEC: 13.529 @ 107.630
Kel Pante, Tires: 215/40/16 Toyo T1-R
1995 Honda Prelude 2.2 SiVtec: 13.627 @ 102.500
Marc Dino, Engine: H22a, Tires: 195/50
1998 Honda Prelude base model: 13.700 @ 104.000
mark, Engine: h22, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: greddy 18g Tires: es 100's yokohoma
1992 Honda Prelude Si Vtec: 13.870 @ 98.630
Matt Brook, Engine: h22a, Tires: Toyo R881 205/55/15
1989 Honda Prelude 2.0-16 Turbo: 13.880 @ 101.390
Jeremy Price aka FR8TRN, Engine: B20A, Turbos: Garret T28 Tires: BFG Scorcher 215/35/18 205/50/15 TS1 Toyo
1995 Honda Prelude US SI VTEC: 13.920 @ 100.700
Ben Lowry, Engine: H22A1, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 225/40/18 Yokohama AVS
2000 Honda Prelude Base Turbo: 13.987 @ 99.560
Ian Simonton, Engine: H22A4, Turbos: Mitsubishi 18G GReddy Tires: Kumho
1992 Honda Prelude S: 13.995 @ 99.810
Steve Michaud, Engine: h22a n/a stock internal, Tires: 205/55/15 falken ziex @ 20psi
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 13.997 @ 98.270
Gregory Pantelides, Engine: H22a4, Tires: M&H slicks 23x8.5x15 (14psi)
1991 Honda Prelude 4ws 2.2 v-tec: 14.028 @ 99.050
Ben Wilder, Engine: jdm 2.2 v-tec, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 20/8 slicks
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 14.133 @ 96.230
Gregory Pantelides, Engine: H22a4, Tires: M&H 23x8.5x15'' Slicks