This item has been shown 718 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Brand New High Performance Shorty Style Stainless Steel Exhaust Headers
GM GMC Chevy 1992 1993 1994 1995 Truck SUV 5.0L 5.7L 305-350
1992-1995 Sierra 5.0L/5.7L, K1500 5.0L, K2500 5.7L, Suburban Yukon Blazer Tahoe 5.7L
*** ONLY FOR MODEL WITHOUT AIR INJECTION ***
Part Number (SKU#):BLGT-34763D
This brand new High Performance shorty style stainless steel headers are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form and fit your particular application with the best performance results possible while the thick flanges and strong welds prevent cracking and offer long-lasting durability. These Headers help your engine to maximize its performance by allowing the exhaust gasses to flow more efficiently to gain power and performance.
- Replace stock restrictive headers and increase horsepower and torque
- Made of High Quality T304 Stainless Steel Material. TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange. Gaskets, bolts and nuts are included.
- 1.5" Inlet, 3" Outlet. Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction is Included)
- Bolts up to the stock y-pipe
- Fits GM GMC Chevy 1992 1993 1994 1995 Truck SUV 5.0L 5.7L 305-350, 92-95 Sierra 5.0L/5.7L, K1500 5.0L, K2500 5.7L, Suburban Yukon Blazer Tahoe 5.7L. *** ONLY FOR MODEL WITHOUT AIR INJECTION ***
Please double check the compatibility chart listed above to confirm the vehicle fitment before buying the item. If you are not sure about the fitment regarding the part listed, please feel free to contact us to confirm the fitment before making the purchase.
Please feel free to contact us if you have question regarding the item or our policy.
Check out our store for more products
- We accept the following payment methods: Paypal, VISA, MasterCard, Amercian Express and Discover (PayPal e-check will be held up to 7-10 business days before shipping)
- PayPal Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment.
- Credit Card Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment. The shipping address and the billing address has to be the same. If the shipping address is different from the billing address, the seller reserves the right to refund the payment and the buyer has to pay the item with paypal payment instead.
- Sales tax is applied to all orders shipped to California. Sales tax is calculated on the extended price (unit price x quantity) total, including shipping and handling charges.
Items that are in stock in our warehouse usually ship within 1-2 business day. Orders must be placed, payment verified, and security cleared. Merchandise is shipped complete, properly packaged via the service you select.
Signature Confirmation may be added for most of the items. Buyer is responsible to keep track on your package. If no one is available for receiving the item, you may request the seller not to add the signature confirmation or contact UPS to arrange another delivery time if we have shipped the package. If there is no one available to receive the package after three attempts, the package will be returned back to the sender.
Custom Charge and Brokerage Fee
All item is being shipped out from United States. Shipping & Handling cost listed in the description does NOT include the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment. Buyer is responsible for the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment, for which would be determined by the custom when the shipment is delivered to the buyer.
- All sales are considered final upon shipment. Return requests are subject to glazious_direct authorization.
- In the case of our error, please email or call our Customer Service department within 7 days of receiving the item to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for exchange. We will cover the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity or incorrect item.
- Except in the case of our error, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer. Buyer can return the item within 30 days since the purchase. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. We will not honor used or installed item.
All items glazious_direct selling on are designated as RACING, OFF-ROAD, OR SHOW USE ONLY and are not intended to be used on the highway or any pollution controlled vehicles UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED BY MANUFACTURER. This does not mean they cannot function on such vehicles, but merely that they may not uphold to the regulations and restrictions of a highway vehicle and therefore must be designated as OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. For OBD-II vehicles, the use of any manifolds or test pipes may remove a Catalytic Converter, in doing so this will trigger a Check Engine Light due to Catalytic Converter failure; this sometimes can cause the vehicle to enter into a "Null Mode" which can alter the vehicles performance in a negative fashion. glazious_direct is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PENALTIES OR FINES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT WE SELL. Please check and confirm with all local laws before purchase to ensure that you understand fully the consequences and risks associated with the use of the products sold by glazious_direct. glazious_direct is not responsible for any labor costs with installing or removal of any products regardless of the situation that has occurred and will not be held liable for such costs. If a manufacturer states that their product is approved for highway use then the manufacturer of said product will be responsible for their own claims and are in no way associated with glazious_direct.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Chevrolet Blazer S10: 10.540 @ 128.770
Ryan Williams, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: M/T 10.5x28
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
2006 GMC Sierra : 10.898 @ 125.420
Steve Tandy Sr., Engine: 6.0 LS Chevy stroked 410 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier 29 x 10.5 W
1989 Chevrolet Blazer : 11.040 @ 119.000
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2001 GMC Sierra : 11.570 @ 118.000
Scream, Engine: 5.7L LS1, Tires: M&H Racemaster DR's 275/55-16
2005 GMC Sierra Z71 Supercharger & Nitrous: 12.140 @ 109.460
Bill, Engine: 5.3L L33, Supercharger: Radix Turbos: N/A Tires: Toyo
2007 Chevrolet Blazer SS ALL WHEEL DRIVE: 12.500 @ 107.890
Dick (Tracman 466), Engine: LS2, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hankook
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LT: 12.503 @ 105.490
David Bryan, Engine: Stock 5.3, Supercharger: P-1SC Procharger
2004 GMC Yukon Denali: 12.540 @ 105.790
Jeff Sable, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger D1-SC
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
2001 GMC Yukon SLE 2wd: 12.707 @ 105.910
Colby, Engine: LS6 383ci, Supercharger: Magnuson MP122HH Tires: General UHP Grabber 275/55
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
2002 GMC Sierra : 12.960 @ 102.300
Daryl Frey, Engine: 6.0 lq9, Tires: 31.5x10.5 bfg all terrains
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Magna Supercharged: 13.217 @ 103.060
Dave, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Magna Charger Turbos: None Tires: Falkon Ziex
1992 Chevrolet Blazer : 13.270 @ 104.560
BOB PAQUETTE, Engine: 355,
1997 GMC Yukon 4x4: 13.580 @ 98.710
Lee Hooton, Engine: 350, Supercharger: Vortech S-trim Tires: 35x12.5x15
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Procharger Supercharger: 13.722 @ 98.000
Jeff, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: Falken
2007 GMC Sierra 2wd Denali: 13.873 @ 99.910
Mark, Engine: 6.2L VVT (376 ci), Tires: 285/45/22
2008 GMC Sierra Denali AWD: 13.920 @ 99.100
Clay Osburn, Engine: 6.2 vvt L92,