This item has been shown 1731 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Exhaust Systems
- Dual Exhaust Systems
- Catalytic Converters
- Chassis Parts
- Brake Rotors + Drums
- Brake Pads
- CV Shafts
- Engine Mounts
- Wheel Hub Bearings
- Ignition Wires
- O2 Sensors
- Wheel Covers - Hub Caps
- Cabin Filters/Fuel Pumps
- Shocks and Struts
- Other Interior Accessories
- Thule / Exterior Accessories
- Fuel Injectors
- Portable Appliances
- Car Covers
- Floor Mats
- Universal Flex Pipe Tubes
- Timing Kits
- Water Pumps
- Deeza Premium Chassis
- Ignition / Sensors
- Advics Premium Brakes
- ATV Parts
- Fan Clutches
- Heater Cores
- Complete Spring Struts
92-94 Ford Crown Victoria Dual Muffler Exhaust System
SKU number: 14929
This is a brand new OEM style replacementexhaust system for a
- 1992-1994 FORD CROWN VICTORIA & GRAND MARQUIS 4.6L DUAL SYSTEM WITHOUT REAR RESONATORS
(This can be used to convert form Single Exhaust to DUAL EXHAUST)
Please note these mufflers do not come with the stock hanger because the are performance mufflers
Cat Back System Includes
- 1/#4a1337 H pipe
- 2/#17736 muffler Dynomax Super Turbo
- 1/# 6c1216-1 1st sectiontail pipe
- 1/# 6c1216-2 2nd section tail pipe
- 1/# 6c1245-1 1st sectiontail pipe
- 1/# 6c1245-2 2nd section tail pipe
- 2/ 31336 gaskets
- 8/ mc200hd clamps
- 2/ tph360 hanger
- 2/ 41940 connectors
Shipping and Delivery|top
- We will attempt to ship your item within 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS after payment has been received.
- Exhaust system orders may take an additional day for processing due to the complexity of the parts.
- We do not ship to any destinations that are not specified in our listings. We ship to the continental
48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- Please note on some items delivery time may be longer than expected because of back orders,
if you are in a rush please consult us first to make sure it is in stock
- Winning buyer must make arrangement for payment within three days, if payment is not made
within 7 days unpaid item reminder will be filed.
- Acceptable forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PAYPAL is preferred.
- The following terms apply if you are returning something that was not shipped to
you in error or showed up defective
- A 20% restock fee applies to all returns.
- NO returns will be accepted after 30 days.
- If an exception is made and a return is accepted after 30 Days there will be a 40% restocking fee.
- Merchandise MUST be in new condition.
- All freight must be pre-paid by the customer.
- Shipping in non-refundable - Items with free shipping will becharged theactual shipping cost
- Part must be new, uninstalled, in original box.
- The warranty for your item should be stated in the product description.
- For any warranty claims, please send Message - providing proof of purchase and
a brief explanation of defect.
- We will then send warranty procedure and details.
- Warranty items will be replaced with the same or equivalent items. Refunds will not be given
in a warranty circumstance.
in titles & description
About this product
- Shipping and Delivery
- Return Policy
Visit my store
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Chevrolet El Camino Pro Street: 6.160 @ 223.000
Randy Walker, Engine: 841, Tires: Goodyear
1979 Chevrolet El Camino : 9.900 @ 138.000
BRIAN PENCE, Engine: 496, Tires: HOOSIER 14.5W,32
2001 Jeep Wrangler : 10.250 @ 132.300
Jeff, Engine: Chevy RamJet 502, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: 35
1978 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 10.310 @ 136.240
james miller, Engine: 355 cu, Tires: 29.5 -12.5w-15 hoosier
1981 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.420 @ 130.950
Craig Ritchie, Engine: 408, Tires: M/T Et Drags 28x9.0/15
1964 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.902 @ 120.070
John Sapone, Engine: 468,
1981 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.940 @ 121.000
Ken Reynolds, Engine: 388, Tires: goodyear drag radials
1982 Chevrolet El Camino SS: 11.000 @ 118.000
Wheels, Engine: 468,
1982 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.201 @ 117.950
greg, Engine: 350 chevy, Tires: Mickys skins& drag radial
1980 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.260 @ 120.450
, Engine: 454, Turbos: n/a Tires: 29x10.5x15
1971 Chevrolet El Camino GMC Sprint: 11.440 @ 116.400
Javier R, Engine: 496, Tires: REAR 31X16.5
1970 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.760 @ 112.000
cory ralph, Engine: 383, Tires: hoosier 28x10 slicks
1968 Chevrolet El Camino Malibu: 11.803 @ 121.750
Jose Vazquez, Engine: 383 Stroker, Supercharger: Procharger D11SC Tires: 275/50-15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets
1985 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.820 @ 112.366
Neil Bonaudi, Engine: sbc 60 over, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: drag lites and 27.50x10.0x15 M&H
1965 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.822 @ 112.380
Stan Allan, Engine: 350, Supercharger: B&M 144 Tires: M/T 10x26
1979 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.830 @ 112.030
300, Engine: 383, Tires: 29-12-15
1967 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.920 @ 112.100
Blasco, Engine: 454 big block done .30 over, Tires: MT
1972 Chevrolet El Camino 405 sbc: 11.954 @ 111.780
Gord Esau, Engine: 405 sbc, Tires: M T 275/50 drag radials
1972 Chevrolet El Camino custom: 12.139 @ 109.990
Gord Esau, Engine: 405 sbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 27 by 11.50 hoosier QT pro
1972 Chevrolet El Camino : 12.257 @ 108.390
Gord Esau, Engine: 405 small block, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 235x60 dunlops/275x50 mt drag radials