This item has been shown 898 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Front Wheel Hub & Bearing Left & Right Pair Set for 91-05 Mazda Miata MX5 w/ ABS
- Comes as aPAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: NA23-33-04XA, NA233304XA, NA23-33-471B, NA2333471B, B455-33-062, B45533062
- Fits 4 lug wheel
- Wheel studs already installed
- Correct for models with ABS
- Has ABS Tone Ring Sensor installed
- 1999-05 Mazda Miata MX-5 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (with ABS Ring Close to Flange) for Models with ABS Pair
- 1991-97 Mazda Miata MX-5 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (with ABS Ring Close to Flange) for Models with ABS Pair
This Part Has A 2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2012 Porsche Cayman R: 12.186 @ 113.180
2012 Porsche Cayman R: 12.298 @ 112.899
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 12.595 @ 111.940
Ken Smiley, Engine: 3.4L,
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 12.618 @ 107.650
Gary, Engine: 3.4L, Tires: stock
1991 Geo Storm Gsi Turbo: 12.707 @ 108.830
Tim Johansen, Engine: 91 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.6l 16V DOHC, Turbos: IHI RB25 Tires: 20x8 r 14 Mickey thompson
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 12.770 @ 112.500
Bernhard Frei, Engine: 3.4lt, Supercharger: none yet Turbos: none Tires: Stock
2010 Porsche Cayman S PDK: 12.820 @ 108.710
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.040 @ 106.460
Mark Veal, Tires: Stock 19's - Michelin PS2
2007 Porsche Cayman S: 13.110 @ 108.690
Blake Symons, Tires: Michelin
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.138 @ 107.120
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.204 @ 105.450
Scott Oldham, Engine: Stock 3.4L, Tires: Factory Michelin Pilot Sports P235/35ZR19 front; P
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.230 @ 105.600
Grant Russell, Engine: Stock, Tires: Stock
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.300 @ 106.200
Patrick Hong, Engine: 3.4L aluminum Flat-6 (295hp; 251 lb-ft), Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport (F: 235/40ZR18 R: 265/40ZR-18
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.336 @ 105.560
Johnny Le, Engine: 3.4L H6, Tires: Michelin PilotSport PS2
2006 Porsche Cayman s: 13.350 @ 111.020
Dennis Welter, Engine: 3.4 liter, Turbos: TPC
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.410 @ 105.010
2006 Porsche Cayman S: 13.610 @ 105.110
2006 Porsche Cayman s: 13.860 @ 104.400
bill d, Engine: 295 HP,
2002 Acura 3.2TL Type S: 13.869 @ 102.560
2003 Acura 3.2TL Type-S: 14.200 @ 97.000
David Kelley, Engine: 3.2 L SOHC VTEC. J32A2, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: BF-Goodrich G-Force drag radials