This item has been shown 1341 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Front Wheel Hub & Bearing Left & Right Pair Set for 91-05 Mazda Miata MX5 w/ ABS
- Comes as aPAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: NA23-33-04XA, NA233304XA, NA23-33-471B, NA2333471B, B455-33-062, B45533062
- Fits 4 lug wheel
- Wheel studs already installed
- Correct for models with ABS
- Has ABS Tone Ring Sensor installed
- 1999-05 Mazda Miata MX-5 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (with ABS Ring Close to Flange) for Models with ABS Pair
- 1991-97 Mazda Miata MX-5 Front Wheel Bearing & Hub Assembly (with ABS Ring Close to Flange) for Models with ABS Pair
This Part Has A 2 Year Warranty
This item is backed by a 2 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Volkswagen Corrado V8: 9.214 @ 145.610
Spencer Tramm, Engine: 468ci Chevrolet,
1984 Pontiac Fiero : 9.744 @ 135.664
Fog, Engine: Buick Stage II V6 273cid, Turbos: PT88 Tires: Hoorier QTPro 14.5
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4: 9.898 @ 134.420
John Metric, Engine: Netgain Warp9 X 2, Tires: Eagle GT
1978 Chevrolet G Van Shorty: 9.915 @ 133.840
Dave Jarvis, Engine: 418 CI Small block Chevy!!!!, Tires: Slicks!
1972 Chevrolet G Van : 9.997 @ 134.770
Joe Cheek, Engine: yes, Supercharger: yes Turbos: no
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4 Electric: 10.439 @ 124.830
John Metric, Engine: Netgain Warp 9 & Transwarp9, Tires: BFG Drag Radials
1978 Chevrolet G Van Street Van: 11.001 @ 122.630
paul, Engine: 468, Supercharger: yes Tires: BF Goodrich
1979 Chevrolet G Van : 11.015 @ 114.920
1968 Chevrolet G Van 90: 11.193 @ 118.150
Tom Rock, Engine: 383 iron small block, Tires: hoosier 27 x 10.5
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4 Electric: 11.270 @ 106.510
John Metric, Engine: Warp9 and Transwarp9, Tires: BFG Drag Radial 255/60R16
1979 Chevrolet G Van : 11.390 @ 119.000
John Karson, Engine: 468, Supercharger: BDS 671 Tires: Mickey Thomson
1970 Chevrolet G Van 90: 11.390 @ 116.980
Tom Evans, Engine: 427sbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 29x14.50x15prodrags
1993 Volkswagen Corrado SLC: 11.394 @ 128.590
Zachary Martin, Engine: VR6 - stock blcok, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: PT5862 Tires: 24.5
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT: 11.975 @ 120.590
Justin Bartholomew, Engine: 3800 L67, Supercharger: M90 Tires: 225/50/15 BFG dr
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT: 12.000 @ 123.000
Jeremy Schermerhorn, Engine: 3.8 series II, Turbos: T4 Tires: Dunlop 205/55 - 225/50/16/SP8000
1990 Volkswagen Corrado G60: 12.260 @ 118.810
Don Fritsche, Engine: 2.ol ABA 16v, Turbos: GT3076R Tires: 24.5 slicks
1988 Pontiac Fiero GT: 12.280 @ 111.000
Loyde Rascoe, Engine: 3800 SuperCharged, Supercharger: Eaton Modified
2003 Chevrolet Tahoe LT: 12.503 @ 105.490
David Bryan, Engine: Stock 5.3, Supercharger: P-1SC Procharger
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT: 12.628 @ 107.940
Justin Bartholomew, Engine: 1998 l67, Tires: Good year all season tripple tread
1986 Pontiac Fiero GT: 12.863 @ 103.830
Matthew Howard, Engine: 3800 Series II Supercharged, Supercharger: Eaton M90, Ported/Polished Turbos: None Tires: Firestone Precision Sport