This item has been shown 692 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
WE SELL BRAND NEW XENON 35W HID CONVERSION KITS!!!
REPLACE YOUR CURRENT HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS WITH A MORE POWERFUL, EFFICIENT, AND BETTER LOOKING HID SYSTEM.
3X BRIGHTER THAN HALOGEN BULBS!
This 35W HID Xenon Conversion kit is designed for single beam only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both your high and low beamin one bulb please see our other listingsfor bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. The kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today. The standard size ballast is much durable than the slim 35Watts out there, which is made of plastic and does not dissipate heat very well, causing it to fail prematurely.
- HIDs (High Intensity Discharge) are tightly sealed bulbs that rely on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas containedwithin the bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
- Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
- Installation is Plug-N-Play and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit Comes With:
2 x Xenon HID Bulbs
2 x 35 Watts Digital HID Ballasts
2 Double side tape
1 X Pack of Zip Ties
All Necessary Wiring
Installation Diagram (not shown)
Color Temperatures and Sizes We Offer
- 3000K GOLDEN YELLOW 3000k (MOST PENETRATION IN RAIN AND ADVERSE WEATHER)
- 5000K PURE WHITE (VERY CLEAN)
- 6000K DIAMOND WHITE (HAS A LITTLE HUE OF BLUE, POPULAR CHOICE)
- 8000K ICEBURG BLUE (LIGHT BLUE BUT STILL GIVES OUT GOOD AMOUT OF LIGHT)
- 10000K BRILLIANT BLUE (MORE BLUE, 80% OUTPUT OF THE 5000k)
- 12000K EXOTIC VIOLET (LESS LUMEN, HOWEVER "EXOTIC")
- 30000K PINK/VIOLET (MORE REDISH COMPARE TO THE 12K)
- Green - Special color
Please Note: Above picture are samples only, it may not reflect the exact output when installed in your vehicle
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low), H6m(low), H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145,H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, 5202, PSX24W, H16
If you are not sure about which bulb type to buy, please refer to the following
Payment, Shipping and Warranty Information
All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty.The warranty covers any factory defects with thebulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2-Yearsfrom the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence. Please write down the following information and keep it on record for your warranty: Buyer's Name, Date of Purchase, Bulb Size and Temperature.
Don't forget to specify the following information in order to assure that your shipment is not delayed.
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Please see our "Shipping and Payment" tab for more details.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1977 Volkswagen Polo Typ 86: 9.617 @ 147.060
Boba, Engine: VW 1,8L 16V KR, Turbos: Garrett GT4094R Tires: M/T 28x10.5-15
2014 Jaguar XKR S GT: 12.320 @ 119.710
MT, Engine: 5.0L Supercharged V8: 542HP,
2007 Jaguar XKR : 12.910 @ 110.410
NA, Engine: V8 32 Valve DOHC Supercharged, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
2007 Jaguar XKR : 13.010 @ 109.020
NA, Tires: Dunlop SP Sort Maxx
2001 Jaguar XKR : 13.416 @ 108.370
2002 Acura 3.2TL Type S: 13.869 @ 102.560
2003 Acura 3.2TL Type-S: 14.200 @ 97.000
David Kelley, Engine: 3.2 L SOHC VTEC. J32A2, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: BF-Goodrich G-Force drag radials
2002 Acura 3.2TL Type S: 14.205 @ 96.850
Mark, Engine: 3.2 V6 Type S, Tires: G-Force Drag Radials
2006 Volkswagen Polo 9n2 GTI: 14.370 @ 99.000
Jason Smith, Engine: 1.8T 20Valve, Turbos: K03S Tires: Nexxen 205/40
2002 Acura 3.2TL Type S: 14.462 @ 96.070
Mark, Engine: 3.2, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Falken ZE-912
2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4: 14.610 @ 100.320
NA, Engine: dohc turbo inline 4, Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar
1996 Nissan Micra Super S: 14.850 @ 93.000
Aaron, Engine: CG13DE, Turbos: T25G Tires: 195/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza GIII
2002 Acura 3.2TL Type-S: 14.976 @ 90.040
Ryan Salandanan, Engine: 3.2 DOHC VTEC, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 215/50/17 Hankook Tires
1999 Acura 3.2TL Premium: 14.987 @ 95.052
Alex, Engine: 3.2, Tires: Hankook Hr2 235/40-18
2003 Acura 3.2TL type s: 15.142 @ 91.150
2003 Acura 3.2TL : 15.237 @ 91.970
Theresa, Engine: V6 VTEC, Tires: NEO GEN
1993 Nissan Micra Super S: 16.540 @ 84.510
I.Ivanov, Engine: CG13DE, Tires: 165/70 R13
1998 Nissan Micra 1.3 GX: 17.649 @ 75.890
tom oakley, Engine: CG13DE (1275cc),
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T: 17.986 @ 79.660
Dave Cullen, Engine: 2.4L DOHC,
2007 Dodge Caliber SE: 18.006 @ 78.090