This item has been shown 685 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
WE SELL BRAND NEW XENON 35W HID CONVERSION KITS!!!
REPLACE YOUR CURRENT HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS WITH A MORE POWERFUL, EFFICIENT, AND BETTER LOOKING HID SYSTEM.
3X BRIGHTER THAN HALOGEN BULBS!
This 35W HID Xenon Conversion kit is designed for single beam only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both your high and low beamin one bulb please see our other listingsfor bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. The kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today. The standard size ballast is much durable than the slim 35Watts out there, which is made of plastic and does not dissipate heat very well, causing it to fail prematurely.
- HIDs (High Intensity Discharge) are tightly sealed bulbs that rely on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas containedwithin the bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
- Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
- Installation is Plug-N-Play and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit Comes With:
2 x Xenon HID Bulbs
2 x 35 Watts Digital HID Ballasts
2 Double side tape
1 X Pack of Zip Ties
All Necessary Wiring
Installation Diagram (not shown)
Color Temperatures and Sizes We Offer
- 3000K GOLDEN YELLOW 3000k (MOST PENETRATION IN RAIN AND ADVERSE WEATHER)
- 5000K PURE WHITE (VERY CLEAN)
- 6000K DIAMOND WHITE (HAS A LITTLE HUE OF BLUE, POPULAR CHOICE)
- 8000K ICEBURG BLUE (LIGHT BLUE BUT STILL GIVES OUT GOOD AMOUT OF LIGHT)
- 10000K BRILLIANT BLUE (MORE BLUE, 80% OUTPUT OF THE 5000k)
- 12000K EXOTIC VIOLET (LESS LUMEN, HOWEVER "EXOTIC")
- 30000K PINK/VIOLET (MORE REDISH COMPARE TO THE 12K)
- Green - Special color
Please Note: Above picture are samples only, it may not reflect the exact output when installed in your vehicle
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low), H6m(low), H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145,H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, 5202, PSX24W, H16
If you are not sure about which bulb type to buy, please refer to the following
Payment, Shipping and Warranty Information
All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty.The warranty covers any factory defects with thebulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2-Yearsfrom the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence. Please write down the following information and keep it on record for your warranty: Buyer's Name, Date of Purchase, Bulb Size and Temperature.
Don't forget to specify the following information in order to assure that your shipment is not delayed.
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Please see our "Shipping and Payment" tab for more details.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Chevrolet Lumina : 7.710 @ 186.300
Sam Parker, Engine: 565 Cubic Inches,
1992 Chevrolet Lumina Z34: 12.720 @ 113.200
Eric Holland, Engine: 3.4L DOHC 207cu., Supercharger: Eaton Tires: 265/40R18
1991 Chevrolet Lumina : 12.747 @ 108.250
Tom Wright, Engine: 3800 Series II Supercharged, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Tires: Mohawk Predator HRS
1998 Chevrolet Lumina LTZ Supercharger: 13.033 @ 104.400
Shawn Bucklad, Engine: L67, Supercharger: M90 Tires: MT Sportsman Pro
1994 Chevrolet Lumina Z34: 15.580 @ 89.250
David Rickey, Engine: 3.4L V6,
1991 Chevrolet Lumina z34: 15.790 @ 90.108
Francis Guillemette, Engine: 3.4 twin dual cam v6 24 valves, Tires: 225/60/16
1998 Chevrolet Lumina LS: 16.021 @ 79.000
Lee Roy Goolsby III, Engine: 3.1 liter SFI,
2013 Honda CR-Z EX: 16.270 @ 85.510
1999 Chevrolet Lumina ls: 16.760 @ 81.500
adam rich, Engine: 3.1L, Tires: 225/60 goodyears
1999 Chevrolet Lumina Standard: 17.010 @ 80.680
Mark, Engine: 3.1 Liter DOHC,
2011 Honda CR-Z EX: 17.210 @ 81.020
NA, Engine: Inline 4, Hybird, 122HP,
1994 Chevrolet Lumina Euro: 18.100 @ 81.500
Pat G, Engine: stock 3.1 mpfi, Tires: 215/60/16 eagle GA