This item has been shown 258 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
WE SELL BRAND NEW XENON 35W HID CONVERSION KITS!!!
REPLACE YOUR CURRENT HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS WITH A MORE POWERFUL, EFFICIENT, AND BETTER LOOKING HID SYSTEM.
3X BRIGHTER THAN HALOGEN BULBS!
This 35W HID Xenon Conversion kit is designed for single beam only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both your high and low beamin one bulb please see our other listingsfor bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. The kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today. The standard size ballast is much durable than the slim 35Watts out there, which is made of plastic and does not dissipate heat very well, causing it to fail prematurely.
- HIDs (High Intensity Discharge) are tightly sealed bulbs that rely on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas containedwithin the bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
- Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
- Installation is Plug-N-Play and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit Comes With:
2 x Xenon HID Bulbs
2 x 35 Watts Digital HID Ballasts
2 Double side tape
1 X Pack of Zip Ties
All Necessary Wiring
Installation Diagram (not shown)
Color Temperatures and Sizes We Offer
- 3000K GOLDEN YELLOW 3000k (MOST PENETRATION IN RAIN AND ADVERSE WEATHER)
- 5000K PURE WHITE (VERY CLEAN)
- 6000K DIAMOND WHITE (HAS A LITTLE HUE OF BLUE, POPULAR CHOICE)
- 8000K ICEBURG BLUE (LIGHT BLUE BUT STILL GIVES OUT GOOD AMOUT OF LIGHT)
- 10000K BRILLIANT BLUE (MORE BLUE, 80% OUTPUT OF THE 5000k)
- 12000K EXOTIC VIOLET (LESS LUMEN, HOWEVER "EXOTIC")
- 30000K PINK/VIOLET (MORE REDISH COMPARE TO THE 12K)
- Green - Special color
Please Note: Above picture are samples only, it may not reflect the exact output when installed in your vehicle
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low), H6m(low), H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145,H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, 5202, PSX24W, H16
If you are not sure about which bulb type to buy, please refer to the following
Payment, Shipping and Warranty Information
All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty.The warranty covers any factory defects with thebulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2-Yearsfrom the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence. Please write down the following information and keep it on record for your warranty: Buyer's Name, Date of Purchase, Bulb Size and Temperature.
Don't forget to specify the following information in order to assure that your shipment is not delayed.
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Please see our "Shipping and Payment" tab for more details.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 10.220 @ 131.280
Brian Ingrassia, Engine: Pontiac 474, Tires: 29.5x10.5W ET Drag
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.430 @ 121.150
Rod Melchert, Engine: 2000 LS1, Turbos: gtb-35's (2) Tires: 26/11.50/16 et streets
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.750 @ 119.710
Eric Bahme, Engine: 383 LT1, Tires: Skinnys & 28x10 ET Drags
1995 Pontiac Firebird Formula Heads/Cam: 11.780 @ 114.180
Matt Wright, Engine: LT1, Tires: Hoosier 26x10.5x16
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.780 @ 115.980
Victor, Engine: LS1, Tires: TOYO Proxes TQ 255/50R16
1993 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 11.890 @ 115.610
Doug, Engine: Modified LT1 (350), Tires: ET Streets
1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.033 @ 112.020
Ed Green, Engine: 408 LQ9, Tires: 10.5x26 MT ET Streets
1980 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.100 @ 110.897
Ryan Kibler, Engine: 454, Tires: american racing
1998 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.170 @ 116.122
Jaime M., Engine: Stock Ls1 346 c.i.d., Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Nitto
1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula 400: 12.199 @ 117.140
Roger, Engine: 400 Pontiac, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula Formula Firehawk: 12.230 @ 105.000
1970 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.239 @ 113.239
Ed Harris, Engine: 6.6 400, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Sumitomo P245/50R16 (street)
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.246 @ 115.750
Leroy Sawatzky, Engine: 383, Tires: ET Street Radials
2000 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.410 @ 115.040
Brandon, Engine: LS1, Tires: Yokahama YK420
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.500 @ 110.800
gregory Knight, Engine: ls1, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 315 sumitomos
1985 GMC Jimmy : 12.669 @ 107.940
David Alvarado, Engine: 353 Chevy, Tires: Radial T/A 275/60R15
1994 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.748 @ 114.260
Zac Hendrickson, Engine: 5.7L 350c.i. Lt1, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial
1989 Pontiac Firebird Formula Formula 350: 12.890 @ 107.240
Edward Harrelson, Engine: L98, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Streets 26x112.5x16
1972 Pontiac Firebird Formula 2 door coupe: 12.929 @ 105.770
Lloyd Coulson, Engine: '72 455HO +.049 (467), Tires: F: P255/60R15, R: 27x10.5 ET Street
1999 Pontiac Firebird Formula : 12.933 @ 107.090
Mike Minnick, Engine: LS-1 - 346ci, Tires: Nitto Drag Radials