This item has been shown 656 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
WE SELL BRAND NEW XENON 35W HID CONVERSION KITS!!!
REPLACE YOUR CURRENT HALOGEN HEADLIGHTS WITH A MORE POWERFUL, EFFICIENT, AND BETTER LOOKING HID SYSTEM.
3X BRIGHTER THAN HALOGEN BULBS!
This 35W HID Xenon Conversion kit is designed for single beam only, if you are looking for a kit to replace both your high and low beamin one bulb please see our other listingsfor bi-xenon hi/lo telescopic HID kits. The kit contains everything you need to upgrade your existing car's headlight system to the best lighting technology available today. The standard size ballast is much durable than the slim 35Watts out there, which is made of plastic and does not dissipate heat very well, causing it to fail prematurely.
- HIDs (High Intensity Discharge) are tightly sealed bulbs that rely on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas containedwithin the bulb. A normal halogen bulb uses a filament which can burn out in as little as 200 hours. HID bulbs are gas filled capsules that are rated for a lifespan of nearly 4500 hours. HID bulbs also shine much brighter due to this technology.
- Unlike halogen bulbs, HID's emit a type of light that closely resembles natural daylight and is therefore easier on human eyes. In fact, HID lights are currently used in most sports arenas, stadiums, and train stations worldwide. Don't be fooled by lower end Xenon replica bulbs sold at most retail shops. They are no match for the intensity, purity, and efficiency of high intensity discharge headlights.
- Installation is Plug-N-Play and is simple enough for a first time installer to do in 20-30 minutes. Our kits plug right into your existing headlight assembly and all necessary hardware for installation is included.
***Before you purchase please be sure to read the "Payment and Shipping Information" section below otherwise your order may be delayed!***
35W HID Xenon Conversion Kit Comes With:
2 x Xenon HID Bulbs
2 x 35 Watts Digital HID Ballasts
2 Double side tape
1 X Pack of Zip Ties
All Necessary Wiring
Installation Diagram (not shown)
Color Temperatures and Sizes We Offer
- 3000K GOLDEN YELLOW 3000k (MOST PENETRATION IN RAIN AND ADVERSE WEATHER)
- 5000K PURE WHITE (VERY CLEAN)
- 6000K DIAMOND WHITE (HAS A LITTLE HUE OF BLUE, POPULAR CHOICE)
- 8000K ICEBURG BLUE (LIGHT BLUE BUT STILL GIVES OUT GOOD AMOUT OF LIGHT)
- 10000K BRILLIANT BLUE (MORE BLUE, 80% OUTPUT OF THE 5000k)
- 12000K EXOTIC VIOLET (LESS LUMEN, HOWEVER "EXOTIC")
- 30000K PINK/VIOLET (MORE REDISH COMPARE TO THE 12K)
- Green - Special color
Please Note: Above picture are samples only, it may not reflect the exact output when installed in your vehicle
H1, H3, H4(low), 9003(low) ,HB2(low), H6m(low), H7, H8, H9, H10, 9145,H11, H13(low), 9008 (Low), 880/881 (All 800 series), 9004(low), HB1(Low), 9005, HB3, 9006, HB4, 9007(low), HB5 (Low), D2S, D2R, D2C, 5202, PSX24W, H16
If you are not sure about which bulb type to buy, please refer to the following
Payment, Shipping and Warranty Information
All of our HID Conversion Kits, HID Bulbs, and Digital Ballasts are covered by a 2-Year Warranty.The warranty covers any factory defects with thebulbs and ballasts. If the product stops working within 2-Yearsfrom the date you purchased it, send it back to us and we will replace the defective item. It's as easy as that! Keep in mind that our defective rate on HID Kits and parts is less than 0.3% (yes, less than 1%!) so you can buy with confidence. Please write down the following information and keep it on record for your warranty: Buyer's Name, Date of Purchase, Bulb Size and Temperature.
Don't forget to specify the following information in order to assure that your shipment is not delayed.
- BULB TYPE:
- COLOR TEMPERTURE:
- CONTACT PHONE NUMBER:
- SHIPPING ADDRESS:
Please see our "Shipping and Payment" tab for more details.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Porsche 911 Turbo 964 twin turbo: 9.170 @ 166.200
eddie bello aka turbo tito, Engine: 3.6, Turbos: gt40 Tires: yokohoma advan
1978 Porsche 911 Turbo Rebuilt 930: 9.590 @ 153.510
Qvarnis, Engine: 3.6 Carrera 2 -95, Turbos: 2
2008 Porsche 911 Turbo Switzer Sledgehammer: 9.796 @ 146.420
Switzer, Turbos: Switzer Tires: Toyo R888
1994 Porsche 911 Turbo 3.6: 9.797 @ 146.530
JOE RODRIGUEZ, Engine: PORSCHE 3.6L TWIN TURBO, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: ?? Tires: BFG 275/40/18
2010 Porsche 911 Turbo S Champion: 9.837 @ 135.130
Champion Motorsport, Turbos: Stock Tires: MT Drag Radials
2008 Porsche 911 Turbo EVT900: 9.900 @ 148.500
Bahrain 996TT, Engine: EVOMS Built 3.8L Piston and Cylinder Conversion, Turbos: EVOMS Clubsport GT35 turbo system w/ external wastegates
2008 Porsche 911 Turbo EVT900+: 9.904 @ 149.110
EVOMS, Turbos: GT35/82
1996 Porsche 911 Turbo 993 TT 3.8L: 9.907 @ 145.230
Essa Tech, Engine: 3.8L, Turbos: Precision Tires: 315 25 19 Continentals
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo : 9.994 @ 134.410
Jorge Diaz, Supercharger: none Turbos: Evoms K24 housing with Garrett ball bearing internals Tires: michelin street slicks
1993 Toyota MR2 GTS: 10.050 @ 138.000
Michael Lantigua, Engine: 5s, Turbos: PRESICION
2002 Porsche 911 Turbo : 10.082 @ 148.810
Chris Powell, Engine: Stock 3.6ltr, Turbos: Precision PT 5857 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET-Drag Radials
2012 Porsche 911 Turbo 911 turbo s cabriolet by champion motors: 10.110 @ 134.630
e.k, Engine: stock, Turbos: champion motors Tires: toyo r888
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo PROTOMOTIVE: 10.116 @ 142.460
MARKSKI, Turbos: GT35
2004 Porsche 911 Turbo Evolution Motorsports E85: 10.119 @ 152.710
KPG, Tires: Mickey Thompson, ET Drag Radials
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo EVOMS GT800: 10.375 @ 139.683
John Bray, Engine: 3.6L TT Flat-6, Turbos: Garrett Ball Bearing
2004 Porsche 911 Turbo 996: 10.574 @ 137.070
Todd Nall, Engine: Stock, Turbos: K24/18g hybrid Tires: Nitto 555r Drag Radials
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo : 10.610 @ 148.900
Todd Nall, Engine: 3.8L , Turbos: GT35R
2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S: 10.633 @ 128.020
EKanoo, Engine: Flat 6 twin turbo: 560 HP,
2011 Porsche 911 Turbo S: 10.644 @ 129.380
longboarder, Tires: Michelin PSS
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo : 10.650 @ 135.430
Divexxtreme (Scott), Turbos: Protomotive