This item has been shown 258 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
AGT Brand 55W Single Beam HID Kit
55W Regular Digital Ballast as shown
Your purchase will include:
- 2 x High Quality HID Bulbs (See title of this page for bulb size and color output K)
- 2 x High Quality (AC) 55W Digital Ballasts
- 2 x Mounting Pads
- 1 x Basic Instruction Guide
- 1 x Lifetime Warranty
55W HID systems produce about 30% more light output compared to cheap $29.99-$40 kits on !
AGT Brand 55W Ballasts - What is the difference between these ballasts and cheap kits on for $29.99?
- Our kits use high quality metal case and heatsinks for long term reliability
- Our kits use AC internal circuitry vs low cost DC that is designed to last 1-3 months. Our kits designed to last the full 3,000 hours they are rated for.
- E4, CE, Emark, ISO9001:2008 passed
AGT Brand AC Kits
(AC HID conversion kit)
LOW COST COMPETITORS
(DC HID conversion kit)
Stable color, No flickers
Flickering and Color Fading
Ballast and bulb Life
Less than 1000 hrs or weeks
Shock Resistance Protection Built-in
No shock resistance protection
Electricity flows in two directions, AC ballast will reverse the polarity on the same electrode so the Positive Ions will attract to the other side and equally distribute the Ions.
Electricity flows in one direction, DC ballast will make positive Ions run to the negative side and cause it get hotter and brighter on that side.
Max Start Voltage
Max Input Current
Output Power Max
lifetime of ballast
lifetime of xenon bulbs
over 3000 hours
Features of the AGT- Digital 55W Ballasts:
- Siemens discharge switch tube
- Copper foil circled high voltage controller
- High voltage resistance Silica gel string
- Microchip CPU
- Panasonic CBB low consumption capacitor
- Low leakage inductance transformer
- Imported original IR transistors
- Japanese Chemi-Cons capacitor with high voltage resistance with long life and low consumption
Features of the AGT - Xenon Lamps
- 3000-3500 Lumens on average - Less with higher K rating and more with lower K rating
- Voltage 70V-100V
- High temperature resistant base
- UV-CAT anti-UV glass
- Crystal Glass Tube
- Waterproof and vibration resistant
How do I know what bulb size my vehicle uses?
You can check the guide here to see your bulb size.
What color is the brightest?
Generally speaking most customers find 6000K the best color - it provides the most light while not having any yellow. Pure snow white.
Limited lifetime warranty. Warranty covers failure due to any manufacturer defect. Does NOT covers failure due to miss handling, theft, crash, water damage, moisture damage etc. Warranty will be void if the product has been modified or altered with in any way. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges after 30 days.
We ship USPS Priority mail within 50 states. Internatioanl orders including Canada will go out 1st class mail.
- USA: Expect 2-4 Day Delivery
- Canada: Expect 7-9 Day Delivery due to customs
- International: Expect 7-14 business days due to customs
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1976 Holden HQ : 7.300 @ 186.960
Robert Coleman, Engine: 400 CUI ChevySmall Block, Supercharger: 14/71 Roots Tires: Hoosier Slicks
1991 GMC Syclone : 9.930 @ 134.830
ed hess, Engine: 4.3l v6, Turbos: gt40 w/42 wheel Tires: M/T drag radial
1991 GMC Syclone : 10.480 @ 130.440
Jim Hoover, Engine: 272ci V6, Turbos: 1 PT-76 Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1991 GMC Syclone : 11.168 @ 121.000
Falco, Engine: Stock block V6, Turbos: Turbonetics T72 Tires: Michlein
1973 Holden HQ UTE: 11.280 @ 117.000
turbo, Engine: 327 chev, Supercharger: none Turbos: stage 2 Tires: low profile
1991 GMC Syclone : 11.710 @ 114.760
Mark Campbell, Engine: 4.3 V6, Turbos: Custom
1991 GMC Syclone : 11.756 @ 114.270
Mike Pearce, Engine: 262 cu in, Turbos: TE-45 Garrett Tires: stock
1991 GMC Syclone : 11.960 @ 113.420
Lumpy, Engine: 4.3 V6, Turbos: T3/T4 hybrid .63turbine/.60comp Tires: firestone SVX 245/50/16
1991 GMC Syclone : 12.100 @ 114.380
Scott Dierking, Engine: 4.3 liter v6,
1991 GMC Syclone : 12.540 @ 105.000
Greg Cawley, Engine: 4.3 V6, Turbos: stock
1991 GMC Syclone : 12.562 @ 102.750
bill vaughan, Engine: 4.3 turbo stock, Turbos: stock
1973 Holden HQ UTE: 13.120 @ 102.270
myself, Engine: holden 308, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M&T 26X8.5X15
1991 GMC Syclone Syclone: 13.320 @ 100.000
Scott Foltz, Engine: 4.3, Turbos: single
1973 Holden HQ UTE: 13.554 @ 98.900
ME, Engine: HOLDEN 308cu V8, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 245/50/14
1991 GMC Syclone : 13.640 @ 96.000
jason beck, Engine: 4.3 turbocharged intercooled, Turbos: stock
1991 GMC Syclone : 13.749 @ 96.180
Justin Lawrence, Engine: 4.3L Turbo, Supercharger: None Turbos: 1 (stock) Tires: Stock
2008 Mercedes-Benz GL550 : 14.510 @ 96.050
NA, Engine: v8 5461 cc,