This item has been shown 370 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
90-96 NISSAN 300ZX V6 NON-TURBO 2PC 3-1 RACING STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST HEADERS
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
High Performance Stainless Steel Headers ExhaustOne way to increase motor performance is to increase the air going into your engine and more exhaust out. With an exhaust headers, it can manipulate the air flow and provide each cylinder with its own mini-exhaust pipe, preventing interference from other cylinders. Without interference from each other, the cylinders can put more power through the wheels, increasing vehicle performance. When combined with a high performance cold air intake and a cat-back exhaust system, it will be able to lift all engine restrictions and significantly increase performance at max potential.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% Brand New
- T304 Stainless Steel and TIG welded CNC machine flange
- Increases airflow to gain 10-15HP and torque
- JDM Spec racing 3-1 design
- 1.75" x 1.5" oval inlet and 2.5" outlet
- Comes with O2 sensors insertion and metal gasket
- A direct bolt-on design
- Professional installation recommended (Instructions Not Included)
- 90-96 Nissan 300ZX V6 (Base/2+2) (3.0L Naturally Aspirated/Non-Turbo Models ONLY)
- 1x Header Exhaust System
- All Necessary Hardware for complete installation included
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPANwill be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Nissan 300ZX : 7.509 @ 184.230
Viljar Mäesepp, Engine: VQ35HR, Turbos: 2X Holset HX40 Super
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin turbo: 8.451 @ 163.000
Viljar / VKMMotors, Engine: 3,0 Twin Turbo, Turbos: Holset HX40 Supper 2X Tires: HOOSIER 28X14,5X15 street
1986 Nissan 300ZX Z31: 9.380 @ 143.000
Mike D, Engine: VG30ET, Turbos: Precision Tires: Mickey Thompson
1987 Audi 90 Turbo Quattro: 9.391 @ 151.400
F1Pisti, Engine: 2500ccm, Turbos: Garrett GT42RS Tires: M-H Racemaster 26.0/10.0-15
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo: 9.460 @ 142.200
eric norris, Engine: vg30dett, Turbos: z1 675rs Tires: mickey thompson et street
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo: 9.582 @ 143.550
Randy Roth, Engine: Stock Block, Turbos: GT3071s
1986 Nissan 300ZX : 9.870 @ 143.000
FERNANDO CANCEL, Engine: 3.0LITERS, Turbos: T/70 TURBONETICS Tires: SLICKS
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twinturbo: 10.060 @ 138.400
Dean Delevie, Engine: Nissan 3.0 litre, Turbos: Garrett 3071R Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
2006 Mazda 3 : 10.150 @ 134.000
Vincent Tiaga, Engine: Mazda I4, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: M&H
1991 Nissan 300ZX Z32: 10.160 @ 144.700
Albert, Engine: VG30DE, Supercharger: Whipple Tires: Mickey Thompson
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twinturbo: 10.348 @ 141.880
Dean Delevie, Turbos: SZ EXP-90
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo Nitrous: 10.365 @ 130.570
Dean Delevie, Engine: VG30Dett, Turbos: HKSGT2530 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Drag Radials
1992 Nissan 300ZX TT: 10.418 @ 142.253
Jeff Anderson, Engine: JUN, Turbos: Mitshubishi TD-06 25 Tires: 10 inch slicks
1993 Nissan 300ZX : 10.473 @ 140.310
Kyle Puckett, Engine: 3.0L V-6, Turbos: Mitsubishi TD-05 16G Tires: Mickey Thompson E/T
1995 Nissan 300ZX : 10.530 @ 139.760
Nik M, Engine: VG30DETT, Turbos: GT2840
1994 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo: 10.600 @ 132.710
Zo Faridi, Engine: VG30DETT, Turbos: TD05H-18G Tires: ET Streets
1990 Audi 90 : 10.780 @ 136.940
Jonathan Sczerba, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Precision 6765 T4 .81 A/R Tires: 255/50/17 BFG KDW2's
1991 Nissan 300ZX TT: 10.880 @ 118.700
Tim Liess, Engine: v-6, Turbos: jwt 650's Tires: BFG drags
1991 Audi 90 89: 11.053 @ 124.000
Henri Puhmas, Engine: 2300, Turbos: turbonetics
1994 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo: 11.271 @ 129.670
Scott Smith, Engine: VG30DETT, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: GT28RS Tires: MT ET Street