This item has been shown 15 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Up for sale is a88-01 Honda Prelude - Drop / Lowering Springs - Blue
These springs were acquired previously owned at our store. The item has been opened but has never been installed!
- Comes with 4 springs (2 x front + 2 x rear)
- Constructed of SAE 9254 cold wounded steel
- Improve better handling stabality rally, road course, or drift control
- Lower center of gravity improves performance and increases stablility
- Compatible With OEM shocks
Front: 280 lbs/in
Rear: 250 lbs/in
Note: Spring rates and drop amount vary by different vehicle application and chassis load
- Installation instructions not included
- Professional installation highly recommended
- Minor modifications may be needed for some of our products or for certain car models
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
The only items contained in this sale are what is described above and what you see in the photographs...if it is not in the pictures then it does not come with the sale.
Please see photographs for more detail and feel free to email with specific questions.
Valued customers, please be aware that the Item Specifics section is automatically provided by . These details are sometimes incorrect! ALWAYS confirm information of the specifications critical to you. Thank you!
Buy with confidence!
Please take a moment to read our sale policies:
Customer Service Policies
- If you cannot complete the payment transaction please do not offer on the item.
- Items have a fourteen (14) day from confirmed receipt of goods return policy unless otherwise stated. This means you have fourteen (14) days from confirmed receipt (FedEx or USPS time stamp) to let us know you are not happy!
- ALL INTERNATIONAL buyers MUST CONTACT US FOR A SHIPPING QUOTE PRIOR TO offerDING
- We will not, under any circumstance, honor our return policy if it is stated in the item description that the item is being sold "AS IS".No exceptions to this policy will be considered.
- Our return policy will also not be honored in instances of "Buyer's remorse". The return policy will, however, be gladly honored if the item is not as described. We do our best to describe every item accurately, but have been known to make mistakes!
- We will be more than happy to leave response after a Buyer’s response has been posted.
- Office Hours are between 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. Mountain Time (Phoenix, Arizona), Monday through Friday (excluding major Holidays).
- Our email is checked frequently. Response time almost always occurs within 24 hours (excluding most Holidays and weekends). Please be patient, as some of your questions may take some time to answer based upon our knowledge of the item.
- Our response is extremely important to us. If you buy an item from us and you are not happy for any reason whatsoever, please contact us before leaving response. We are always willing to negotiate a pleasant transaction for all parties involved.
- We reserve the right to void any and all sales during their duration on .
- We WILL NOT end any sale early if the item has received a offer. This is out of respect to other buyers and Watchers. Please do not ask for exceptions to this policy. It is firm.
·Payment must be received within four (4) days of sale close. After four (4) days the winning offer will be automatically voided and the item will be relisted. Exceptions will be made on an individual basis. Communication is the key to this policy. A simple email or phone call (see phone number below), goes a long way to ensure a smooth transaction if you cannot meet our sale terms and conditions!
·No COD's, personal checks or third party paymentswill be accepted.
·Visa, Discover and MasterCard payments will be taken by telephone at the phone number below. American Express is not accepted.
·International Buyers must have a VERIFIABLE HOME shipping address (NO CLEARING HOUSES).THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE!
·Arizona residents will be charged State sales tax of 9.48%.
·Local residents are welcome to pick up items at our store, however please note that there is a $5.00 surcharge for local pick-up. Our address for local pick-up is: 1152 East Indian School Road (NW Corner of Indian School Road and 12thStreet), Phoenix, AZ.
WE KINDLY REQUEST THAT ALL LOCAL PICKUPS ARE PRE-PAID BEFORE YOU PICK UP THE ITEM.
Telephone: (602) 889-1502
- We ship the majority of our items via FedEx Ground in the Continental United States. Those items will befully insuredin the amount of the purchase price. Less heavy and smaller items may be shipped via U.S. Postal Service via Priority Mail at our discretion. We will determine which method is the least expensive and most convenient for the prospective Buyer.Alaskan, Hawaiian & Puerto Ricanbuyers please ask for a U.S. Postal Service Priority Mail shipping quote before offerding (include your Zip Code please!).
** Shipping costs include insurance on the package **
- When we ship via the U.S. Postal Service, we will ship via Priority Mail - using their Click-N-Ship Internet Service or PayPal shipping services - only. NO EXCEPTIONS! We do not make trips to the Post Office, and Priority Mail is the least expensive method offered online.
- Orders are always shipped within one (1) business day after receiving payment unless we notify you otherwise.
·All items that are won on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on the following Monday (unless it falls on a major holiday)
- Interested International buyers should inquire about shipping and handling chargesBEFORE offerDING! If the item is available to International buyers, we will be happy to provide a quote.
- We will not, under any circumstance, declare a lower value than the purchase price on any International shipment, and we will not declare your item a “gift”. PLEASE do not ask as your question will be ignored.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Honda Prelude Garret GT 4088R Turbo: 10.936 @ 137.200
Einar J. Sindrason, Engine: H22A4, Turbos: Garret GT 4088R
1983 Honda Prelude EX Nitrous: 11.026 @ 127.180
Jassim Qamber, Engine: b20/vtec, Tires: M/T 24.5 * 8 * 13 7psi
1983 Honda Prelude : 11.703 @ 113.500
Qamber, Jassim, Engine: b20/VTEC, Tires: M.T 22*8*13
1983 Honda Prelude : 11.703 @ 113.500
Qamber, Jassim, Engine: B20/VTEC, Tires: 22*13*8
93 Honda Prelude si turbo: 12.300 @ 110.250
G. Warren, Turbos: t3/t4 60 trim stage 2 wheels Tires: kumo
1994 Honda Prelude SI: 12.400 @ 119.000
fadi daniel, Engine: H23, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T4 Tires: SLICKS in front
1997 Honda Prelude Nitrous: 12.628 @ 112.150
shawn rittenberry, Engine: h22a euro-r, Tires: 225/50/15 g-force t/a slicks
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 12.987 @ 116.000
Mohsen Khaseghari, Engine: H22A4, Supercharger: jackson racing Tires: stock
1997 Honda Prelude 2.2 Vtec N/A: 13.347 @ 104.000
ReNo, Engine: 2.2 VTEC VTi, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050 235/40/R17
1991 Honda Prelude Si- VTEC: 13.529 @ 107.630
Kel Pante, Tires: 215/40/16 Toyo T1-R
1995 Honda Prelude 2.2 SiVtec: 13.627 @ 102.500
Marc Dino, Engine: H22a, Tires: 195/50
1998 Honda Prelude base model: 13.700 @ 104.000
mark, Engine: h22, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: greddy 18g Tires: es 100's yokohoma
1992 Honda Prelude Si Vtec: 13.870 @ 98.630
Matt Brook, Engine: h22a, Tires: Toyo R881 205/55/15
1989 Honda Prelude 2.0-16 Turbo: 13.880 @ 101.390
Jeremy Price aka FR8TRN, Engine: B20A, Turbos: Garret T28 Tires: BFG Scorcher 215/35/18 205/50/15 TS1 Toyo
1995 Honda Prelude US SI VTEC: 13.920 @ 100.700
Ben Lowry, Engine: H22A1, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 225/40/18 Yokohama AVS
2000 Honda Prelude Base Turbo: 13.987 @ 99.560
Ian Simonton, Engine: H22A4, Turbos: Mitsubishi 18G GReddy Tires: Kumho
1992 Honda Prelude S: 13.995 @ 99.810
Steve Michaud, Engine: h22a n/a stock internal, Tires: 205/55/15 falken ziex @ 20psi
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 13.997 @ 98.270
Gregory Pantelides, Engine: H22a4, Tires: M&H slicks 23x8.5x15 (14psi)
1991 Honda Prelude 4ws 2.2 v-tec: 14.028 @ 99.050
Ben Wilder, Engine: jdm 2.2 v-tec, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 20/8 slicks
2001 Honda Prelude Base: 14.133 @ 96.230
Gregory Pantelides, Engine: H22a4, Tires: M&H 23x8.5x15'' Slicks