This item has been shown -1 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Nissan Terrano 1987-1995
Corner LIGHTs / Turn Signals
(PAIR Left + Right)
This is beautiful replacement for your broken or standart type of corner lights.
Item is in very GOOD quality as Shown at the pictures.
EASY INSTALLATION, NO MODIFICATION REQUIRED
EXACTLY SAME AS AT PICTURE
MANUFACTURED BY ONE OF THE LEADER'S IN THE LIGHTING INDUSTRYMARK
"E" MARK SIGNED
Please carefully look at the pictures:
- My pictures are made WITHOUT PHOTOSHOP!!! REMEMBER WHAT YOU SEE IS THAT YOU GET!
- I have nothing to hide and my pictures are clear and light. Most sellers take dark pictures of their items and you are unable to see the real quality of the item you are buying.
- I do my best to make close and clear pictures of the unit, to show all sides of the unit that are easily seen while the unit is installed on your car.
- If the item is scratched or damaged, only close light and clear pictures allow you to see that. Dark pistures do not provide a complete information about item condition.
- So, for your convinience I do my best to make high quality pictures.Please remember that shipping may take up to 14 business days, if you would like to get the item faster please contact me for the pricing. Thanks
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Ariel Atom 450 Custom Turbo: 10.425 @ 134.680
James Buckley, Engine: Turbocharged K20, Turbos: CPL worked Garrett Tires: M+H wrinkle wall slicks with inner tubes
2006 Ariel Atom 300: 10.866 @ 123.990
Andrew, Engine: Honda K20, Tires: Yokohama A048s
2009 Ariel Atom 3: 11.210 @ 125.220
NA, Engine: Inline 4, Supercharged, 300HP,
2007 Ariel Atom 300: 11.500 @ 115.510
Darren Atack, Engine: Supercharged Honda K20a, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Tires: Yokohama R888
2007 Ariel Atom 2: 11.510 @ 117.020
2006 Ariel Atom 300: 11.510 @ 115.510
2006 Ariel Atom 2: 12.200 @ 111.700
CJ, Engine: 220hp ecotec, Tires: ES100's
2007 Ariel Atom 2: 12.230 @ 119.670
CJ, Engine: Brammo 230 (GM Stage 1), Supercharger: Eaton M62
2007 Ariel Atom 2: 12.502 @ 111.750
Gage, Engine: 205hp Ecotec, Tires: Yokohama AVS-ES100 225-45-VR16
1994 Saturn SC1 : 12.520 @ 107.782
Sean mcGuigan, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Tires: 26x8.5x15 MT slicks
1993 Saturn SC1 : 13.694 @ 101.290
Jim Hoffmann, Engine: 2002 DOHC short block/96 head, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 195/50R15 M/T ET Street
2004 Jaguar XJ8 : 14.800 @ 96.000
1999 Saturn SC1 : 17.622 @ 78.590
mike mims, Engine: 1.9l SOHC, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: P185/65R14
2000 Saturn SC1 : 17.781 @ 76.530
Dan Leeper, Engine: 1.9 Lieter SOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Firestone Affinity (stock)