This item has been shown times.
- Check out our overall recent response, response on this item, and our shipping response below. RELEVENT RECENT REVIEWS! Noone else has this.
- Our seller ratings are in the top 5% of . It takes an incredible level of customer service to be there.
- We always have the lowest price on , if not... Let us know! Manufacturer direct pricing.
- Great parts that have taken years to source and produce for you.
- Phone Number and an Address... the real deal. Not someone selling out of their basement!
Add us to your favorite seller list! Click--> Chandler MotorsportsThe Part
Recent response Received
This Part and Others Like It - Most Recent About the part
- Revised design
- OEM Fit
- Chandler MotorSports brand produced by Chandler Performance Engineering.
CMS & Top Shelf
We have this part available in two versions. This is our house brand CMS. We also carry this part under the Top Shelf brand which carries a LIFETIME warranty. Search our listings if you're interested in the other version of this part.
Symptoms Check Engine Light
- The most reliable early symptom of a failing or failed MAF is the illumination of the check engine light on the instrument panel. Many types of problems may cause this light to come on, so you must have your car's computer analyzed to see if the light is related to the mass airflow sensor.
- An auto mechanic can analyze a car's computer for a fee, or you can do it yourself using a digital auto diagnostics scanner. These scanners are available at most auto parts stores, and though they all work a little differently, they're generally designed to be plugged into the car's circuit box so that they can read the computer data. After the scan, the scanner will display one or more numeric codes, which must be looked up in a reference book that accompanies the scanner. If you do this and the scanner codes refer to a malfunctioning MAF, you will need to have the MAF inspected and likely replaced. Mass air flow sensors are rarely repaired, as it is usually more cost-effective to replace them.
- Since the MAF is instrumental in maintaining proper balance of air and fuel inside the engine, MAF failure can cause a wide range of engine performance problems. These may include
- low gas mileage
- Other common automobile problems may also cause these symptoms, so they don't specifically indicate MAF failure. These symptoms can appear, however, before the MAF fails to the extent that it will register the check-engine-soon light.
- Sometimes the MAF will begin malfunctioning because it is dirty. Although the air that passes through the MAF is filtered, microscopic particles will still get through and accumulate on the sensor. Most of the time, this buildup won't be significant enough to affect the MAF, but severe buildup can cause interference.
INTERCHANGE NUMBERS MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER OEM AFH45M-15, AFH45M15, AFH45M-14, AFH45M14 Airtex 5S5775 Wells SU7268
VEHICLE COMPATIBILITY YEAR MAKE MODEL TRIM ENGINE 1989 Nissan Pathfinder XE Sport Utility 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC 181Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1989 Nissan Pathfinder SE Sport Utility 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC 181Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1989 Nissan D21 SE Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1989 Nissan D21 SE Extended Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1989 Nissan D21 E Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1989 Nissan D21 E Extended Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1989 Nissan 300ZX Turbo Coupe 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Turbocharged 1989 Nissan 300ZX Base Coupe 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1989 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 Coupe 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1988 Nissan Pathfinder XE Sport Utility 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC 181Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1988 Nissan Pathfinder SE Sport Utility 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC 181Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1988 Nissan D21 SE Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1988 Nissan D21 SE Extended Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1988 Nissan D21 E Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1988 Nissan D21 E Extended Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1988 Nissan 300ZX Turbo Coupe 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Turbocharged 1988 Nissan 300ZX Base Coupe 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1988 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 Coupe 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1987 Nissan Pathfinder XE Sport Utility 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC 181Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1987 Nissan Pathfinder SE Sport Utility 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC 181Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1987 Nissan D21 SE Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1987 Nissan D21 SE Extended Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1987 Nissan D21 E Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1987 Nissan D21 E Extended Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1987 Nissan D21 E Cab & Chassis 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo Coupe 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Turbocharged 1987 Nissan 300ZX Base Coupe 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1987 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 Coupe 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1986 Nissan D21 SE Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1986 Nissan D21 SE Extended Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1986 Nissan D21 E Standard Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1986 Nissan D21 E Extended Cab Pickup 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated 1986 Nissan D21 E Cab & Chassis 2-Door 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Recent response We've Received!
All Parts - Most Recent Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping Discounts - Most of our listings provide free shipping, so understandably we can't discount lower than free. If the item your viewing does not have free shipping, we do not have room to discount the shipping. Our item prices are the lowest on .
- Item Discounts - If the item you see is not the lowest priced on given an equal item, please message us so that we can change the price for you to purchase. Please make sure to triple check the item your looking at is NEW. Otherwise we offer wholesale discounts, more details below!
- Shipping with your carrier - We do not ship with customer carriers.
- Wholesale - Our wholesale orders start at $1000. So if your interested let us know so we can set up an sale for you.
- OVERNIGHT ORDERING RIGHT NOW!! OMG!! - We don't offer overnight shipping, sorry.
- Do you have a good looking vehicle?
- Are you installing the part?
- Good looking lady friends help (ladies you are an under represented population of our ordering base!)
- If you don't see install pictures for this part already, double check with us by asking on messages. Simply ask, has this part been "documented" yet. We might be finishing up a previous shoot.
- Summarize each of the install steps.
- Take pictures of your install with some smiles, humor is a big plus!
- We review the pictures to look for copyright issues or any other problem and send you your purchase price back.
- IF YOU SEE INSTALL PICTURES IN THIS LISTING IT OBVIOUSLY HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY FOR THIS PART. Try looking for another in our listings!
We're always interested in setting up resellers and dealers. Contact us so we can setup an sale for you. Our wholesale opportunities start at $1000. We have other options available for those with moderate to heavily traffic'd websites or retail locations. Message us on or call us at 877-727-8742 x3!Cancer, Alzheimer's, Cystic Fibrosis, BSE and Emphysema Research
Diseases such as Alzheimer's disease, cystic fibrosis, BSE (Mad Cow disease), an inherited form of emphysema, and even many cancers are believed to result from protein misfolding. When proteins misfold, they can clump together ("aggregate"). These clumps can often gather in the brain, where they are believed to cause the symptoms of Mad Cow or Alzheimer's disease. Stanford University has taken up a project to use Distributed Computing to attempt to understand and hopefully one day solve the problem of misfolds called Folding.at.Home. We take part in the project and you can too, very simply. All it requires is for you to install the program on your computer, it runs on your idle CPU time. The overall performance cost to run the program is under 1% at full usage. We run it on all computers in the warehouse and I run it on my personal computer.Where you can download the installer. /> The technique used to process the calculations /> Link to understand what Protien Folding is.
We pack in with every order instructions of how to install and use the program along with its purpose. We also include information of how to join our TEAM! We operate a philanthropist arm of our company (not associated with Folding.at.Home). The goal is to recruit as many users, universities, customers, clients, friends, business partners and whoever else we can to take part in the project. Another way we contribute to research is by offering space in our warehouse for folding computing. If you would like to donate to us, we offer donation packages which we use to buy GPU farms, computers and other equipment used. You name the computer, get a picture of its home in the warehouse and are provided with a link to track the calculations processed thanks to your help.Contacting Us
We handle all correspondence through the messaging system. It allows us to keep a paper trail from beginning to end with the transaction. You can send us a message by locating this or any listing and selecting the "contact seller" link to send us a message. If you have a return, exchange or warranty, make sure you scroll down to the return section and follow the directions so that we can quickly and efficiently process your return. We're here to help! Our phone lines are also accessable during normal business hours however we give priority to messages and shipments for the day. So we're not always available to take calls.Domestic & International Shipping
Check our response, fast shipping is one of our keystones! Your order will be shipped out promptly to the address on file with . Please take notice, we do not ship to addresses listed in the notes section of listings. All items are shipped to the "shipping address" on file or used on checkout. We offer expedited shipping on most of our orders, pay the extra couple dollars, its worth it! International Orders will be shipped as "merchandise." Orders will not be shipped as "gifts." Please allow enough time for international orders to arrive. Just like our domestic shipping options, Expedited Shipping is worth it! To access your tracking number simply navigate to the "Won" section of "My " and view your order. The tracking number should be attached. For USA orders, if you haven't recieved your item in 7 business days, send us an message.Shipping response We've Recently Received Taxes
All sales in Wisconsin will carry the current state tax rate.Return Policies
We strive for excellent customer service, if you lookup our Detailed Seller Ratings, you will notice we are in the TOP 5-10% of ratings.We didn't get this rating by not being customer service oriented. Our return policy is however, case by case. Please be patient and polite if you have an issue, we will do everything in our power to ensure a fair and quick return if you need to return your item. We have a no jerks policy ;) ! Also understand we are off on the weekends just like most mail order companies. So if you have a question or concern that you send on a Friday, make sure you give us to Monday night to respond. Please read the below information and follow the return process to ensure the fastest processing of returns.
We require a VIN number for all returns. If you are not willing or able to provide a VIN (salvage vehicle, motor swaps, kit cars, etc) please do not purchase this item. Your offer will be considered malicious offerding. We can process your return the fastest outside the \paypal system. The average time we spend refunding an order is 7 business days after we receive your item, compared to 30 business days by \paypal.
To start a return, send us a message through the message system with your
1) Item\Order Problem
2) VIN number (double check this at carfax.com, if its wrong it takes additional time to process your return, some international VINs may not work)
3) Phone number if you haven't provided one at checkout (to clear up issues in a timely manner if we have one)
4) Make sure to include the return\sheet provided with your shipment.
We can't start a return process through email or phone. prefers we document all of our transaction messages to ensure we are providing the highest level of customer service. So follow these steps and we can ensure you get the fastest service when processing a return. If you have purchased the wrong item, we will exchange your item minus the shipping cost on the first item. Otherwise a restocking fee will be applied. If you have questions feel free to call 877-727-8742 x2 M-F 10-3 Central Time, but understand we will still redirect you to messages to start the "paper trail" and get you started on a return. We have become a highly rated seller by developing rigid but efficient internal refund processes.
We take great pride in taking studio shot pictures of our parts to make sure you can really see the awesome quality you are receiving when you order parts from us. If you see someone else using our picture, let us know! We want to let them know when to show up to court. It is a considerable business expense to rent studio time, hire a photographer, have the images proofed and resized, then publish them for your viewing. Our pictures are all copyrighted, if you steal them, you will be reported through and sued in small claims. I promise.
All text\listing and images are copyright of Chandler Motorsports