This item has been shown 1844 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
"BRAND NEW"direct fit OE replacementCylinder HeadBolt Set
Thiscylinder head boltset isa direct OE replacement for factory cylinder heads,it isrecommended to replace these bolts when doing cylinder head repairs. This complete set includes 16 pieces of head bolts for both left and rightcylinder heads.
FordCar & Truck 2.9L 177ci (2935cc) OHV V6 (12 Valve)
93mm Bore, VIN Code "T" & "V" (8th digit of VIN) 1986-1992
Ford & Mazda Truck 4.0L 244ci (4015cc)OHV V6 (12Valve)
100.4mm Bore, VIN Code "X" (8th digit of VIN) 1990-2000
1990-1997FORD AEROSTAR4.0LOHV12 Valve V6 VIN Code X
1986-1990 FORD BRONCO II 2.9L OHV 12 Valve V6 VIN Code T
1991-2000FORD EXPLORER4.0LOHV12 Valve V6 VIN Code X
1986-1992 FORD RANGER 2.9L OHV 12 Valve V6 VIN Code T
1990-2000 FORD RANGER 4.0LOHV12 Valve V6 VIN Code X
1994-2000 MAZDA B40004.0LOHV12 Valve V6 VIN Code X (Engine Code "8X")
1991-1994 MAZDA NAVAJO 4.0LOHV12 Valve V6 VIN Code X (Engine Codes "ZZL" or "8X")
1988-1989 MERKUR SCORPIO 2.9L OHV 12 Valve V6 VINCode V
- Only PayPal is accepted at this time. PayPal uses industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems to protect your information.
- Your prompt payment is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your business in the future.
- purchases are legal contracts. If you are not planning to pay the item, please DO NOT commit to buy.
- Free Shipping within the continental United States via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground; there is a surcharge for AK, HI, and PR residents if shipped via UPS.
- We ship worldwide,international buyers are responsible for their own shipping costs.
- We are not responsible for carrier transit time.
- Ship to Paypal confirmed addressesONLY unlessspecial requested bybuyer prior shipping.
- Item will be shippedon the same or next business dayafter receivingcleared payment, please note that eCheck payment takes at least 3-5 business days to be cleared.
- Item will be shipped via USPS or UPS, tracking number will be provided. Tracking information is available at www.usps.com or www.ups.com
- Itemis NOT returnable if opened, no refund will be given on any item that has been used, installed or is not in sale-able condition in original package.
- All non-defective, undamaged products are subject to a 15% restocking fee. There is NO restocking fee for damaged orwrongitems.
- RETURNS or EXCHANGESare permitted foritem arrives damagedor wrong item shipped, butmust be initiated by the buyer within7 days from the delivery date. Buyer must contactseller to request a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number prior returning.
Terms and Conditions
- All logos, trademarks, content, and information listed in this site are ownedor licensed by or to us,any un-authorized useis against rules and intellectual property laws.
- All product specifications, terms and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We are required to collect appropriate sales tax for California residents.
- We are committed to protect your privacy, we will not sell, share, or rentyour personal and financial information to others.
- We have more thantwenty years experiences in automotive industry. All of our products are designed and manufactured to meetor exceed OEM specifications and quality standards,so you can use these direct fit OE replacements with confidence.
- We buy items directly from manufactures, so you can save $$$ by avoiding those middleman costs. With the experiences we have and various professional certificates we hold, we are proud to offer our customers quality products at significant savings.
- Our products are from factories operate a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 certificates; they have also been accessed by AFAQ-EAQA and complies with the Environment Management System requirements of ISO 14001 certificate.
- If you have any questions regarding this sale, please use the "Ask seller a question" link above BEFORE placing your offer. Once you offer on the item, the terms can not be changed.
- If you have questions or problemsabout giving us a positive response and all 5-Star Detailed Seller Ratings, please contact us before leaving any response so that we can make things right.
- We stand behind the products we sell by offering30 days money back guaranteed.You can order from us with complete confidence!
- Our products carry a 30 days limited warranty. This warranty is not transferable, it is valid only to the orginal buyer. This warranty does not cover accidents, alterations,misuse or modifications not intended by the original manufacture.
- Please note that we are not responsible for labor, towing, fluids, freon, filters, lodging, storage, car or truck rental expenses or other related expenses, the warranty is limited to the replacement of a defective item only. Any alleged defective items must be returned to us for inspection and approval.
- Once your item arrives in a satisfactory condition, please kindly take a moment to leave us a positive response and all 5-Star Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs).For any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase or before leaving a neutral or negative response, please contact us first. Your positive response and all 5-Star ratings on to us is appreciated and a very important factor to the continued success of our business.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Pagani Zonda C12S: 10.800 @ 130.100
2006 Ford F350 XLT Sport: 11.779 @ 115.680
Frank Concepcion, Engine: 6.0L Diesel, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stocks
2003 Pagani Zonda C12 S: 11.810 @ 129.540
1998 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.426 @ 111.480
sergey, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: gt 3070r Tires: street
2002 Volkswagen Passat gls: 12.445 @ 113.909
marc hubert, Engine: stock 1.8t, Turbos: bullseye s258 .55a/r Tires: 24.5x8x15 slicks on steelies
2004 Ford F350 Dually crew cab 4X4: 12.537 @ 110.220
Robert Cook, Engine: 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel, Turbos: Aurora GT Tires: BFG AT
2006 Ford F350 XLT SPORT: 12.660 @ 106.060
Frank Concepcion, Engine: 6.0L, Turbos: Stock Turbo Tires: Stock
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6 FWD Zex Nitrous: 12.821 @ 110.540
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6 280HP V6, Tires: M/T ET Streets 26x10.5
2000 Ford F350 XL: 12.880 @ 108.000
Dave Armstrong, Engine: 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel, Turbos: 1
2000 Volkswagen Passat GT28RS Turbo: 12.897 @ 103.790
Christian Anto, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: M&H slicks
1995 Volkswagen Passat GLX VR6: 13.200 @ 104.000
Frank Piccirillo, Engine: 2.8 Liter 12, Valve DOHC. VR6, Supercharger: Z-Engineering Supercharger Tires: nitto NT555R Drag radials
2006 Volkswagen Passat VR6 3.6 FWD ZEX Nitrous: 13.464 @ 107.680
SCOTT MACLEAN, Engine: 3.6, Tires: TOYO PROXES 4 235-45-17
2006 Volkswagen Passat B6 2.0T Auto APR Stage-1(22PSI) Mixed 93/100octane 280AAA Tires: 13.890 @ 107.180
Johnux, Engine: 2.0 TFSI, Turbos: Stock Tires: Ventus V12 evo K110 280AA A
2006 Ford F350 crew cab long bed: 13.930 @ 95.490
Darin Hepner, Engine: 6.0,
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.300 @ 101.000
NA, Engine: 3.6L 24V VR6 (276 bhp @ 6200 rpm; 266 lb-ft @ 2750, Tires: Michelin Pilot HX MXM4, 235/45R-17 97H M+S
2006 Volkswagen Passat 3.6: 14.482 @ 97.577
Andrew Bell, Engine: 3.6L V[R]6, Tires: Stock POS Michelins with hardly any tread left.
1997 Ford F350 : 14.560 @ 90.230
Daniel Duralia, Engine: 7.3L IH, Turbos: Holset H2E Tires: 265
2006 Volkswagen Passat VE: 14.680 @ 95.000
Michael Lastra, Engine: 2.0T, Turbos: k03
2004 Ford F350 XLT CC DRW FX4: 14.760 @ 90.510
Jered, Engine: 6.0 PSD, Supercharger: none Turbos: Stock VGT Tires: Michelin 255/70 R22.5's
1999 Volkswagen Passat 1.8 Turbo: 14.873 @ 93.070
Daniel Ding, Engine: 1.8L Turbo (109CI), Turbos: 3K Warner K03 Tires: 195H/65/15