This item has been shown 1261 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
"BRAND NEW"direct fit OE replacementCylinder HeadBolt Set
Thiscylinder head boltset isa direct OE replacement for factory cylinder heads,it isrecommended to replace these bolts when doing cylinder head repairs. This complete set includes 16 pieces of head bolts for both left and rightcylinder heads.
FordCar & Truck 2.9L 177ci (2935cc) OHV V6 (12 Valve)
93mm Bore, VIN Code "T" & "V" (8th digit of VIN) 1986-1992
Ford & Mazda Truck 4.0L 244ci (4015cc)OHV V6 (12Valve)
100.4mm Bore, VIN Code "X" (8th digit of VIN) 1990-2000
1990-1997FORD AEROSTAR4.0LOHV12 Valve V6 VIN Code X
1986-1990 FORD BRONCO II 2.9L OHV 12 Valve V6 VIN Code T
1991-2000FORD EXPLORER4.0LOHV12 Valve V6 VIN Code X
1986-1992 FORD RANGER 2.9L OHV 12 Valve V6 VIN Code T
1990-2000 FORD RANGER 4.0LOHV12 Valve V6 VIN Code X
1994-2000 MAZDA B40004.0LOHV12 Valve V6 VIN Code X (Engine Code "8X")
1991-1994 MAZDA NAVAJO 4.0LOHV12 Valve V6 VIN Code X (Engine Codes "ZZL" or "8X")
1988-1989 MERKUR SCORPIO 2.9L OHV 12 Valve V6 VINCode V
- Only PayPal is accepted at this time. PayPal uses industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems to protect your information.
- Your prompt payment is greatly appreciated and we look forward to your business in the future.
- purchases are legal contracts. If you are not planning to pay the item, please DO NOT commit to buy.
- Free Shipping within the continental United States via USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground; there is a surcharge for AK, HI, and PR residents if shipped via UPS.
- We ship worldwide,international buyers are responsible for their own shipping costs.
- We are not responsible for carrier transit time.
- Ship to Paypal confirmed addressesONLY unlessspecial requested bybuyer prior shipping.
- Item will be shippedon the same or next business dayafter receivingcleared payment, please note that eCheck payment takes at least 3-5 business days to be cleared.
- Item will be shipped via USPS or UPS, tracking number will be provided. Tracking information is available at www.usps.com or www.ups.com
- Itemis NOT returnable if opened, no refund will be given on any item that has been used, installed or is not in sale-able condition in original package.
- All non-defective, undamaged products are subject to a 15% restocking fee. There is NO restocking fee for damaged orwrongitems.
- RETURNS or EXCHANGESare permitted foritem arrives damagedor wrong item shipped, butmust be initiated by the buyer within7 days from the delivery date. Buyer must contactseller to request a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number prior returning.
Terms and Conditions
- All logos, trademarks, content, and information listed in this site are ownedor licensed by or to us,any un-authorized useis against rules and intellectual property laws.
- All product specifications, terms and prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We are required to collect appropriate sales tax for California residents.
- We are committed to protect your privacy, we will not sell, share, or rentyour personal and financial information to others.
- We have more thantwenty years experiences in automotive industry. All of our products are designed and manufactured to meetor exceed OEM specifications and quality standards,so you can use these direct fit OE replacements with confidence.
- We buy items directly from manufactures, so you can save $$$ by avoiding those middleman costs. With the experiences we have and various professional certificates we hold, we are proud to offer our customers quality products at significant savings.
- Our products are from factories operate a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 certificates; they have also been accessed by AFAQ-EAQA and complies with the Environment Management System requirements of ISO 14001 certificate.
- If you have any questions regarding this sale, please use the "Ask seller a question" link above BEFORE placing your offer. Once you offer on the item, the terms can not be changed.
- If you have questions or problemsabout giving us a positive response and all 5-Star Detailed Seller Ratings, please contact us before leaving any response so that we can make things right.
- We stand behind the products we sell by offering30 days money back guaranteed.You can order from us with complete confidence!
- Our products carry a 30 days limited warranty. This warranty is not transferable, it is valid only to the orginal buyer. This warranty does not cover accidents, alterations,misuse or modifications not intended by the original manufacture.
- Please note that we are not responsible for labor, towing, fluids, freon, filters, lodging, storage, car or truck rental expenses or other related expenses, the warranty is limited to the replacement of a defective item only. Any alleged defective items must be returned to us for inspection and approval.
- Once your item arrives in a satisfactory condition, please kindly take a moment to leave us a positive response and all 5-Star Detailed Seller Ratings (DSRs).For any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase or before leaving a neutral or negative response, please contact us first. Your positive response and all 5-Star ratings on to us is appreciated and a very important factor to the continued success of our business.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 8.119 @ 167.070
Billy Coburn, Engine: Reher Morrison 555 BBC, Tires: 32 x 14 M/T
2000 Chevrolet S10 Pickup PST: 8.592 @ 159.420
Greg Stanley, Engine: 409 18*,
1993 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 8.890 @ 152.000
Dace Horne, Engine: 387, Tires: 28-10.50 et slicks
1988 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.000 @ 148.000
Jordan Gray, Engine: 388 sbc, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.122 @ 140.120
David Baker, Engine: 406 C.I SBC, Supercharger: Weiand 8-71 Tires: 31-18.5-15 Hoosier
1991 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.290 @ 143.750
kevin, Engine: 406 chevy,
1993 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.320 @ 139.660
Skip Pellett, Engine: SBC, Tires: M/T
1989 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.410 @ 135.000
rick carter, Engine: 406, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Racing: 9.470 @ 137.000
Jody Smith, Engine: 379ci, Tires: Hoosier QTP 31x13.5
1992 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.470 @ 146.990
Mike Kost, Engine: 427 sbc, Tires: Hoosier 275/60/15 Drag Radials
1984 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.550 @ 141.000
Damian Broussard, Engine: BB 540,
1991 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.650 @ 137.054
kevin, Engine: SBC,
1992 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.660 @ 141.020
1994 Chevrolet S10 Pickup Electric Powered: 9.800 @ 132.110
SHAWN LAWLESS, Engine: 4 GE 10HP 48 VOLT ELECTRIC MOTORS,
1989 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.910 @ 135.000
Jason Cooper, Engine: 500 ci bbc, Tires: Good Years 32x15
1985 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.920 @ 132.050
Steve Massengill, Engine: 408, Tires: Moroso-front M/T 29.5-11.5-15 Rear
1986 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.940 @ 132.700
RUSSELL NALLS, Engine: 393sbc, Tires: 29 x 11.5 quick time pro
1984 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 9.980 @ 132.000
Robert Mitchell, Engine: 406, Tires: 29.5x10.5W
1988 Chevrolet S10 Pickup tahoe: 10.100 @ 133.010
Kent Baumgartner, Engine: 355 c.i., Tires: mickey thompsom slicks 10.5 x 28
1988 Chevrolet S10 Pickup : 10.210 @ 131.043
Derek Vanslyke, Engine: 383, Supercharger: Weiand 142 Turbos: none Tires: MT Drag