This item has been shown 121 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
85-96 Ford Bronco 33 Gallon Gas Fuel Tank NEW
Fuel Tank. New. this tank has the large diameter 3 5/8 inch hole for the sending unit. This is a high quality replacement tank made to the same specifications as the original.
- Capacity: 33 Gallons/125 Liters
- Dimensions: 31-7/8 X 22-1/4 X 15-3/4 inches
- Large gauge hole - 3-5/8 inches inside diameter
Includes the lock ring and gasket for the sending unit.
- 1990-96 Ford Bronco Fuel Tank 33 Gal
- 1985-89 Ford Bronco Fuel Tank 33 Gal with 3 5/8 inch gauge hole
NOTE: This item can only be shipped to a physical address within the 48 Continental U.S. States.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1984 Ford Bronco xlt: 9.800 @ 138.000
Robert Adamo, Engine: 427 windsor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: slicks
1971 Ford Bronco : 10.453 @ 127.280
uncle frank, Engine: 514 ford, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31/14.50/15-Hoosier/DOT
1979 Ford Bronco Custom: 10.803 @ 124.440
Pat, Engine: Ford MotorSport 598 by Jon Kaase, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier 18245 32.0/13.5-15 W* with tubes
1968 Ford Bronco : 12.744 @ 105.310
Jeff Jensen, Engine: 460, Tires: 33x18.5 Mickey T Sports Pro
1994 Ford Bronco : 14.347 @ 92.280
Jerry, Engine: 351, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 285/70/R15
1992 Ford Bronco 2WD Lightning: 15.306 @ 90.000
Michael Long, Engine: 351W, Tires: Nitto 555R
1992 Ford Bronco 2wd: 16.390 @ 82.750
Michael Long, Engine: 5.8L, Tires: 275/55/17 Toyos
1996 Ford Bronco : 16.620 @ 78.930
Justin, Engine: 351 h.o,