This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
7X6 H6054 CLEAR SQUARE PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT HEAD LIGHT+H4 6000K HID+THIN BALLAST ITEM SKU: HL-S-7X6-P-CL+HID-DT-H4-6K+BLS
7X6 H6054 CLEAR SQUARE PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT HEAD LIGHT+H4 6000K HID+THIN BALLAST
HID, High Intensity Discharge, (also known as Xenon) refers to lighting technology that relies on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas in sealed bulbs, similar to the lightning phenomenon in the sky. HID lighting does not have a filament but instead creates light by igniting an electrical discharge between two electrodes in an air tight tiny quartz capsule filled with xenon gas. HID lighting are also called Xenon lighting, referring to the gas inside the hid bulbs.
Specifics and Benefits of the Headlights:
- Overall Size: 8.00" x 5.50"
- Direct Bolt-On Design, OE Replacement
- Plug and Play Installation
- Comes in a Pair (Left and Right)
- Provide Greater Visibility
Specifics and Benefits of the HID Light Bulbs:
- 3 Times Brighter than Conventional Halogen Bulbs
- Last 10 Times Longer than Stock Bulbs
- 35% Less Power Consumption: thus Generating Much Less Heat during Operation
- Ballast with High 155 Watt Output for Wide Distribution of Light
- 35W (+/- 1W) Bulb Output, AC 9V - 16V Power Input Voltage (Vehicle Standard)
- Heavy Duty Working Temperature: -40 F - 221 F (-40 °C to 105 °C )
Color Temperature is a measurement in Degrees Kelvin (K) that indicates the hue of a light source. There is a misconception that color temperature is a rating of the brightness of the HID bulb. The truth is that the higher the color temperature, the less visible light output from the HID bulb. 4300K is the brightest color there is to the human eye. For each 1000K up from 4300K, you lose about 10% visibility in exchange for color. However, all HID light is much brighter than Halogen, even if it is a 35W 8000K HID bulb, the light output still maintains well over 2700lm; which is still brighter than 55W Halogen with 700lm.
Colors come in: 3000k, 4300k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k, 12000kThe color temperature 3000k is golden yellow, most suitable for fog lights. The higher the temperature the more blue is in the color of the bulb. Maximum light output is around the 4000k-4500k (OEM kits are around 4100k-4300k) temperature, so if you are going for maximum brightness we recommend the 5000k kit. The higher the kelvin temperature (k) the deeper the blue color of the light will be.
- 2 X Headlight Kits
- 2 X HID Bulbs
- 2 X Digital Ballasts
- 2 X HID Mountings Kits
- Necessary Hardware,, such as Wires
Item Compatible with:
- Conversion of HID Bulbs (Low Beam ONLY), Please Check Model Number Written on Your Existing Stock Light Bulb
- Please Check Compatibility
Note: Some car model may need HID canceller capacitor for warning decoder error or flickering fix (NOT INCLUDED)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! * DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:$0.00AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:$49.99CANADA:$49.99 REST OF THE WORLD:$149.99 SALES TAX:CA ONLYShipping Information:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1938 Chevrolet Roadster : 8.310 @ 160.530
Brad Slaughter, Engine: 540 BBC,
1934 Chevrolet Roadster : 9.900 @ 145.420
1932 Chevrolet Roadster : 10.500 @ 125.000
1989 Porsche 928 S4: 12.434 @ 117.030
John Thomas, Engine: 5.0L, Turbos: Yes Tires: 255's
2005 KTM 525 EXC: 12.810 @ 104.960
Sanga, Engine: 510cc stock motor, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: Road tires
1985 Porsche 928 S: 12.872 @ 108.960
Imre T., Engine: Porsche 5.0L, 32valve, DOHC, Supercharger: Paxton Novi SSG Tires: 225-50-16
1986 Porsche 928 turbocharged: 12.900 @ 114.400
Mark Robinson, Engine: Stock 5.0 32v 107k miles, Turbos: single T61 Tires: Yoko AVS
1986 Porsche 928 S2: 13.035 @ 113.300
BRETT AINLEY, Engine: 4.7,
1985 Porsche 928 S: 13.069 @ 108.970
Ted Russell, Engine: Stock 5.0 32V V8, Supercharger: Vortech V2SQ
1990 Porsche 928 Supercharged: 13.398 @ 108.680
Adrian Clark, Engine: 5 litre, Supercharger: Albrex
1983 Porsche 928 928S: 13.670 @ 103.100
Bill, Engine: 4.7 liter all aluminum 16v V-8, Tires: 245/45/16
1989 Porsche 928 auto s4: 13.830 @ 103.130
les dopart, Engine: 5.0, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 245/45/16
1981 Porsche 928 S: 14.100 @ 104.000
1988 Porsche 928 S4: 14.118 @ 98.890
Carl Hender, Engine: 5.0, Tires: road summer
1989 Porsche 928 s-4 automatic: 14.200 @ 100.540
1988 Porsche 928 S4: 14.332 @ 96.810
1988 Porsche 928 S4: 14.378 @ 94.970
1988 Porsche 928 S4 RMB Exhaust: 14.440 @ 103.300
Brian, Engine: 5.0L, Tires: 265/40-18
1987 Porsche 928 S4: 14.480 @ 97.350
Carl Hender, Engine: 5L V8, Tires: ZE-512
1988 Porsche 928 S4: 14.545 @ 95.057
Brian D, Engine: 5.0L V8 32 valve (stock), Tires: 245/45 ZR16