This item has been shown 1616 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
7X6 H6054 CLEAR SQUARE PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT HEAD LIGHT+H4 6000K HID+THIN BALLAST
ITEM SKU: HL-S-7X6-P-CL+HID-DT-H4-6K+BLS
7X6 H6054 CLEAR SQUARE PROJECTOR HEADLIGHT HEAD LIGHT+H4 6000K HID+THIN BALLAST
HID, High Intensity Discharge, (also known as Xenon) refers to lighting technology that relies on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas in sealed bulbs, similar to the lightning phenomenon in the sky. HID lighting does not have a filament but instead creates light by igniting an electrical discharge between two electrodes in an air tight tiny quartz capsule filled with xenon gas. HID lighting are also called Xenon lighting, referring to the gas inside the hid bulbs.
Specifics and Benefits of the Headlights:
- Overall Size: 8.00" x 5.50"
- Direct Bolt-On Design, OE Replacement
- Plug and Play Installation
- Comes in a Pair (Left and Right)
- Provide Greater Visibility
Specifics and Benefits of the HID Light Bulbs:
- 3 Times Brighter than Conventional Halogen Bulbs
- Last 10 Times Longer than Stock Bulbs
- 35% Less Power Consumption: thus Generating Much Less Heat during Operation
- Ballast with High 155 Watt Output for Wide Distribution of Light
- 35W (+/- 1W) Bulb Output, AC 9V - 16V Power Input Voltage (Vehicle Standard)
- Heavy Duty Working Temperature: -40 F - 221 F (-40 °C to 105 °C )
Color Temperature is a measurement in Degrees Kelvin (K) that indicates the hue of a light source. There is a misconception that color temperature is a rating of the brightness of the HID bulb. The truth is that the higher the color temperature, the less visible light output from the HID bulb. 4300K is the brightest color there is to the human eye. For each 1000K up from 4300K, you lose about 10% visibility in exchange for color. However, all HID light is much brighter than Halogen, even if it is a 35W 8000K HID bulb, the light output still maintains well over 2700lm; which is still brighter than 55W Halogen with 700lm.
Colors come in: 3000k, 4300k, 6000k, 8000k, 10000k, 12000kThe color temperature 3000k is golden yellow, most suitable for fog lights. The higher the temperature the more blue is in the color of the bulb. Maximum light output is around the 4000k-4500k (OEM kits are around 4100k-4300k) temperature, so if you are going for maximum brightness we recommend the 5000k kit. The higher the kelvin temperature (k) the deeper the blue color of the light will be.
- 2 X Headlight Kits
- 2 X HID Bulbs
- 2 X Digital Ballasts
- 2 X HID Mountings Kits
- Necessary Hardware,, such as Wires
- Conversion of HID Bulbs (Low Beam ONLY), Please Check Model Number Written on Your Existing Stock Light Bulb
- Please Check Compatibility
Note: Some car model may need HID canceller capacitor for warning decoder error or flickering fix (NOT INCLUDED)
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Acura Integra GS-R: 9.400 @ 154.550
Mike Carl, Engine: 1.8 LS/vtec, Turbos: T72 Tires: 28x10 Goodyear
1995 Acura Integra LS: 9.590 @ 152.450
Alexei Guinitaran, Engine: 1.8L LS VTEC, Turbos: S372 Tires: M/T
1994 Acura Integra : 10.020 @ 146.000
STEVE ASHER, Engine: 2.2 VTEC, Supercharger: NEVER Turbos: T-61 Tires: M&H
1982 Datsun 280 ZX : 10.256 @ 124.300
Grant, Engine: 2.8L, Supercharger: n Turbos: n
1998 Acura Integra Type R: 10.344 @ 148.390
Mike, Engine: B18C5, Supercharger: removed for turbo Turbos: aftermarket Tires: slicks
2006 Chevrolet Express Van : 10.868 @ 124.820
Josh Harris, Engine: 6.6 Duramax, Turbos: Stock LBZ turbo Tires: M&H 12.00/16 Nostalgia
1998 Acura Integra Type-R: 10.980 @ 131.200
Mauro Anastasi, Engine: 1799cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: T34 Turbonetics Tires: M/T 24.5
2000 Acura Integra ls: 10.990 @ 127.260
steve graham, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t60
1996 Acura Integra GSR: 11.011 @ 136.870
Ben DiSabatino IV, Engine: B18C1 81.5x87mm, Turbos: Garrett P-Trim T67 Ball Bearing Tires: MH 24.5x8.7x13
1976 Datsun 280 ZX : 11.151 @ 111.670
Ed Gawrych, Engine: 355 SBC, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: BFG 26.5-8 Drag Slicks
1997 Acura Integra RS Turbo GT3076: 11.400 @ 127.000
Eric Riemer, Engine: Sleeved B18B, Turbos: GT3076
2001 Acura Integra GSR Turbo: 11.485 @ 129.570
Deon Mitchell, Engine: B18 C1 Block B18C5 Head, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Custom Dual BB T67 Tires: 245/40/18 BFG Drag Radials Front 215/35/18 Nittos
1975 Datsun 280 ZX 280Z: 11.523 @ 127.410
EJV, Engine: 6.8L stroked LS3 V-8, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 195/75-14 fr, 235/60R-15 MT ET Streets rr
2006 Chevrolet Express Van 2500: 11.579 @ 115.670
Josh Harris, Engine: 6.6L Duramax Diesel, Turbos: Stock Tires: Front 215/85R16 Yokohama Geolander A/T-S Rear M&H
1996 Acura Integra rsT: 11.598 @ 123.220
bret read, Engine: 2.0 ls/vtec, Turbos: full-race t3/t67 ho Tires: 24.5x7x13s mt
1995 Acura Integra : 11.610 @ 125.000
Chris Quinn, Engine: B18C1, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: 22X8 MH SLICK
1994 Acura Integra GSR: 11.628 @ 126.102
Morris Watson, Engine: B18C1, Supercharger: JRSC Tires: 205 45 17
1990 Acura Integra LS V-TEC: 11.673 @ 127.010
AMORIS MARTINEZ, Engine: B18A1 golden eagle sleeve, Turbos: TUBONETIC 66mm Tires: 215/55R14
1997 Acura Integra LS Notec: 11.676 @ 119.730
Tyler Wilsey, Engine: B18B1 (NOTEC), Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T04E 50 trim Tires: M/T 24.5
1995 Acura Integra ls: 11.700 @ 117.900
david robinson, Engine: 1.8L 4 cyl or b18b1, Turbos: turbonetics .50 Tires: m&h slicks