This item has been shown 3878 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- You're Looking a JDM style 750ml Round Oil Catch Tank. It's 100% Brand new condition. Made as high quality Polished Billet 6061 Aluminum material, The Oil Catch Tank features will ensure better performance & mileage on your engine, TIG welded CNC machined durable light weight design, The Tank Mounts above your valve cover& ensures excess dirt and oil does not get Inside your engine.
- The Package Comes with bracket, Stainless Steel Clamps & Foot of high silicone fiber reinforced tubing to route your coolant or oil vapors.
- 6.25" x 3.25" x 3.25"
- 0.3" Hole Size Inlet
- 750ml Max.
- Professional Installation is highly recommend.
- We at Priced Right Sales our dedicated to having a fast and reliable shipping process. All items purchased by noon central time Monday - Friday will be shipped within 48 hrs, in most cases all items are shipped the same day they are ordered. If an item is ordered Friday afternoon through Sunday they will be shipped first thing Monday.
- We do not ship on major holidays.
- If for some reason you need to expidite the shipping please feel free to contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Some items do ship out of the United States if you are not sure contact us via the message system.
- Be sure to include and double check that you provide us with the correct shipping address if the item is shipped to the incorrect address due to the wrong information being provided buyer will have to pay a second shipping charge to re-ship the item.
- Shipments to P.O. box/HI, AK, VI, PR, GU, MP, APO/FPO will be shipped by USPS, Additional charge might be required!!
- For Canada Buyers are responsible to pay for custom duty that is charged by Canada government.
- Delivery transit usually takes 2-10 business days for U.S. customers &2-3 weeksfor international shipment, depends on destination.
- All products purchased from Priced Right Sales are subjuct to our 30 day return policy which is determined by the date of purchase. Our standard 20% restocking fee applies to all products returned also the original shipping amount we paid will also be deducted.
Standard Returns Instructions:
- -To return an item you have purchased we ask you contact us via the message system.
- -All items must be returned in original packaging and in unused condition. If the item appears to have been used or altered in any way a refund will not be provided.
- -If a item is recieved defective, mis-described or you are wanting a different item they can be exchanged with no restocking fee.
-If the item is defective or mis described the buyer still pays return shipping but we pay the shipping to get the new item back to you.
-If we do not find the item to be defective we do not pay return shipping.
-If you are just simply exchanging an item if there is any difference in cost buyer is responsible for the additional cost and also return shipping both ways.
- All items returned or exchanged must have detailed instructions of the product issue or the item you are exchanging it for, along with return address, contact information including phone number and email address. If the item is returned with no information it will not be processed.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Because we always test fit our products, it is rare that our item will have fitment issue. If in case the item you receive does not fit your car, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is our fault to list the wrong model for the fitment, we will offer full refund for our customer.
- We at Priced Right Sales take care of all manufacture warranty's for items sold for 30 days against manufacture defects unless otherwise stated in the listing.
Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use and we are not responsible in any way for mis used or damages caused by poducts sold. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- We ALWAYS recommend professional installation. Buyer will take full responsibility if they choose to install the item themselves.
- If item is out of stock, we will email our customer the ETA of the next container, and we will offer 10% discount for the transaction if customer is willing to wait for the shipment.
- If it is our fault, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is not our fault but buyer wants a refund, we can refund item price only (20% restocking fee is needed for free shipping items).
- We at Priced Right Sales offer a wide variety of products buyers want at the lowest prices. Every item is in stock and carefully packaged by our staff and is given our personal attention to ensure it is processed accurately and quickly. Using the latest technology to ensure safe shipment to you. We also believe in our customer service if for any reason you have a question about one or more of our products or are not satisfied please contact us via the message system. Enjoy your visit!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1992 Kit-Car Stinger : 7.870 @ 180.000
Luke doggy dog, Engine: modded 4500 cc, Turbos: 2 x t4's Tires: 21 x 16
1972 Ford Pinto : 9.630 @ 137.890
Jeff Wilson, Engine: Ford 472, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Good Year Eagles
1977 Ford Pinto : 10.312 @ 136.230
J.D. CRANKS (' EM UP!), Engine: 2976CC 2.3L FORD 4 CYL., Supercharger: NONE BUT THIS SEEMS COOL Turbos: NONE BUT THINKING ABOUT IT Tires: 15X14X32 GOODYEARS
1972 Ford Pinto : 10.884 @ 120.640
Chris Russell, Engine: 331 Stroker, Tires: Hoosers 33/15
1971 Ford Pinto sand bagger: 10.990 @ 103.200
David McLellan, Engine: 460 Ford, 0 0 Tires: 14x32
1971 Ford Pinto : 12.244 @ 108.610
Jeff Wilson, Engine: 306, Tires: 28 / 10.5 / 15 ET Drags
1978 Ford Pinto Electric: 12.470 @ 104.470
Mike Willmon/Hank Buettner, Engine: Two 9 inch electric motors, Supercharger: none Turbos: nope Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15 Drag Radials
2003 Cadillac Escalade ESV : 12.574 @ 105.950
Juan Galaviz, Engine: 6.0L LQ9, Turbos: Turbonetics T76 Tires: Stock
1969 Buick Electra GSX: 12.990 @ 102.950
Michael Joseph, Engine: Scotty Guadagno Buick 455 STAGE 1, Tires: PIRELLI P-ZERO Slicks/Corsa
1984 Mercedes-Benz 300SE : 13.240 @ 112.540
Daniel Hendrych, Engine: 4.2L, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Tires: 4 for 70$ what a deal
1983 Buick Electra Limited: 15.300 @ 88.100
Andrew, Engine: Olds 455, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Goodyear integrity 215/70R15
1978 Ford Pinto pony: 16.591 @ 83.940
chris bryce, Engine: 2.3L 4 cyl, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: bfgoodrich