This item has been shown 3851 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- You're Looking a JDM style 750ml Round Oil Catch Tank. It's 100% Brand new condition. Made as high quality Polished Billet 6061 Aluminum material, The Oil Catch Tank features will ensure better performance & mileage on your engine, TIG welded CNC machined durable light weight design, The Tank Mounts above your valve cover& ensures excess dirt and oil does not get Inside your engine.
- The Package Comes with bracket, Stainless Steel Clamps & Foot of high silicone fiber reinforced tubing to route your coolant or oil vapors.
- 6.25" x 3.25" x 3.25"
- 0.3" Hole Size Inlet
- 750ml Max.
- Professional Installation is highly recommend.
- We at Priced Right Sales our dedicated to having a fast and reliable shipping process. All items purchased by noon central time Monday - Friday will be shipped within 48 hrs, in most cases all items are shipped the same day they are ordered. If an item is ordered Friday afternoon through Sunday they will be shipped first thing Monday.
- We do not ship on major holidays.
- If for some reason you need to expidite the shipping please feel free to contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Some items do ship out of the United States if you are not sure contact us via the message system.
- Be sure to include and double check that you provide us with the correct shipping address if the item is shipped to the incorrect address due to the wrong information being provided buyer will have to pay a second shipping charge to re-ship the item.
- Shipments to P.O. box/HI, AK, VI, PR, GU, MP, APO/FPO will be shipped by USPS, Additional charge might be required!!
- For Canada Buyers are responsible to pay for custom duty that is charged by Canada government.
- Delivery transit usually takes 2-10 business days for U.S. customers &2-3 weeksfor international shipment, depends on destination.
- All products purchased from Priced Right Sales are subjuct to our 30 day return policy which is determined by the date of purchase. Our standard 20% restocking fee applies to all products returned also the original shipping amount we paid will also be deducted.
Standard Returns Instructions:
- -To return an item you have purchased we ask you contact us via the message system.
- -All items must be returned in original packaging and in unused condition. If the item appears to have been used or altered in any way a refund will not be provided.
- -If a item is recieved defective, mis-described or you are wanting a different item they can be exchanged with no restocking fee.
-If the item is defective or mis described the buyer still pays return shipping but we pay the shipping to get the new item back to you.
-If we do not find the item to be defective we do not pay return shipping.
-If you are just simply exchanging an item if there is any difference in cost buyer is responsible for the additional cost and also return shipping both ways.
- All items returned or exchanged must have detailed instructions of the product issue or the item you are exchanging it for, along with return address, contact information including phone number and email address. If the item is returned with no information it will not be processed.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Because we always test fit our products, it is rare that our item will have fitment issue. If in case the item you receive does not fit your car, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is our fault to list the wrong model for the fitment, we will offer full refund for our customer.
- We at Priced Right Sales take care of all manufacture warranty's for items sold for 30 days against manufacture defects unless otherwise stated in the listing.
Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use and we are not responsible in any way for mis used or damages caused by poducts sold. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- We ALWAYS recommend professional installation. Buyer will take full responsibility if they choose to install the item themselves.
- If item is out of stock, we will email our customer the ETA of the next container, and we will offer 10% discount for the transaction if customer is willing to wait for the shipment.
- If it is our fault, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is not our fault but buyer wants a refund, we can refund item price only (20% restocking fee is needed for free shipping items).
- We at Priced Right Sales offer a wide variety of products buyers want at the lowest prices. Every item is in stock and carefully packaged by our staff and is given our personal attention to ensure it is processed accurately and quickly. Using the latest technology to ensure safe shipment to you. We also believe in our customer service if for any reason you have a question about one or more of our products or are not satisfied please contact us via the message system. Enjoy your visit!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1932 StreetRod Bantam Altered Roadster: 8.150 @ 168.000
Jeff Bahret, Engine: 555 BBC, Tires: Good Year Eagle
1998 StreetRod Bantam 32 bantam altered: 8.270 @ 163.000
steve, Engine: bbc, Tires: good year
1932 StreetRod Bantam 1932 Bantam Altered: 8.590 @ 152.090
Ray, Engine: 540 Chevy, Tires: Goodyear Slicks
1932 StreetRod Bantam Bantam: 8.610 @ 150.590
Brian Rockwell, Engine: 377 Chevy, Tires: Hoosier
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 12.012 @ 111.110
Lee Howie, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 12.097 @ 114.700
Connie Sine, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 12.386 @ 109.000
Lee Howie, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP BSR Tune: 13.120 @ 102.600
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.145 @ 104.350
NavyKnight, Engine: 2.0L Turbo Ecotec 4cyl, Supercharger: None Turbos: Stock Turbo Tires: stock - Goodyear F1
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP-AUTO: 13.200 @ 102.280
NavyKnight, Engine: 2.0 L, Supercharger: stock Turbos: stock Tires: stock
2008 Pontiac Solstice gxp: 13.224 @ 101.010
G.M.Fey, Tires: M.T. 245-40-18 drag radials
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.288 @ 102.720
DeepBlueGXP, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: stock
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.292 @ 102.560
digus, Engine: 2.0T LNF, Turbos: Stock
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.327 @ 102.810
Tim Henderson, Engine: LNF 2.0, Turbos: Factory with GM Kit + HP Tuners Tires: Goodyear F1 GS2
2008 Pontiac Solstice gxp BSR Tuner: 13.332 @ 102.340
G.M. Fey, Tires: 245-40-18 M.T. drag radials
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.378 @ 103.510
topdowneh, Engine: 2.0 LNF, 0 Turbos: 1 Tires: stock
1992 Ferrari 348 TB: 13.420 @ 107.500
Jonas Wikstrom, Engine: Stock, Tires: GoodYear Eagle F1
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.487 @ 102.150
DeepBlueGXP, Engine: 2.0 L Turbo, Turbos: Stock Tires: All Season Continentals
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.496 @ 101.810
Scott T., Engine: LNF 2 Liter, Turbos: K04 Tires: Good Year F1
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.566 @ 106.160
Rob Kennedy, Engine: Stock I4, Turbos: Stock BorgWarner