This item has been shown 2649 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Turn Signal Switch without Tilt Column for 73-79 Dodge Plymouth Chrysler
This Turn Signal switch is a new, aftermarket replacement.
- Mounts in steering Column
- Exact fit
- No cutting or splicing necessary
- Replaces OE Part Number(s): 3488805 , 4293102
Fit vehicles without Tilt Steering
- 1975-79 Chrysler Cordoba Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-75 Chrysler Imperial Turn Signal Switch
- 1977-78 Chrysler Lebaron Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler New Yorker Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler Newport Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler Town & Country Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Dodge Aspen Turn Signal Switch
- 1974-78 Dodge CB300 Cutaway Cab Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Challenger Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Charger Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Colt Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Dodge Coronet Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Dodge Dart Turn Signal Switch
- 1977-78 Dodge Diplomat Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Dodge Magnum Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Monaco Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Dodge Omni Turn Signal Switch
- 1973 Dodge Polara Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Arrow Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-74 Plymouth Barracuda Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Plymouth Caravelle Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Colt Turn Signal Switch
- 1973 Plymouth Cricket Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Plymouth Duster Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Fury Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Gran Fury Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Horizon Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-75 Plymouth Roadrunner Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Plymouth Sapporo Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-74 Plymouth Satellite Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Plymouth Scamp Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Valiant Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Volare Turn Signal Switch
- 1974-78 Plymouth Voyager Turn Signal Switch
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1923 Ford T Roadster : 8.230 @ 164.000
Cody Carlton, Engine: mopar 340, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: m/t et slicks and m/t front runners
1927 Ford T Roadster sp: 8.820 @ 149.850
allen, Engine: 502, Tires: gy
1927 Ford T Roadster : 9.190 @ 145.000
Lynn Skaggs, Engine: 383 CHEVY, Tires: Good Year
1927 Ford T Roadster : 10.761 @ 123.450
Bob Jackson, Engine: 396 Chevy Bored 60, Tires: Rear Hoosier
2004 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG : 11.921 @ 116.000
Chris Burcham, Engine: 5.5 litre AMG v8, Supercharger: AMG Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050
2003 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG : 11.970 @ 120.270
Elbert Jones, Engine: 5.5L AMG, Supercharger: AMG Tires: Falken FK-452
2006 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG : 12.180 @ 114.720
BallzyS55, Engine: 55 AMG, Supercharger: AMG Turbos: No Tires: Bridgestone Potenza Re050
2003 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG : 12.420 @ 114.000
2003 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG : 12.469 @ 114.280
2003 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG : 12.470 @ 112.200
1988 BMW 325iX : 13.000 @ 105.000
2003 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG : 13.400 @ 103.800
Wes, Engine: AMG Kompressor,
2003 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG : 13.469 @ 105.040
2002 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG : 14.100 @ 102.300
1999 Ford T Roadster sho: 14.830 @ 96.850
Ken Langmuir, Engine: 3.4L V8, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: 225-55-16 GT+4
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid : 15.910 @ 89.110
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid : 15.910 @ 90.330
NA, Engine: inline 4 with AC electric motor,
2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid : 16.110 @ 89.770
NA, Tires: Goodyear Integrity P185/65R15
2006 Toyota Camry Hybrid : 16.310 @ 92.020