This item has been shown 1262 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
73-79 Dodge Plymouth Chrysler Turn Signal Switch without Tilt Column
This Turn Signal switch is a new, aftermarket replacement.
- Mounts in steering Column
- Exact fit
- No cutting or splicing necessary
- Replaces OE Part Number(s): 3488805 , 4293102
Fit vehicles without Tilt Steering
- 1975-79 Chrysler Cordoba Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-75 Chrysler Imperial Turn Signal Switch
- 1977-78 Chrysler Lebaron Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler New Yorker Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler Newport Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler Town & Country Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Dodge Aspen Turn Signal Switch
- 1974-78 Dodge CB300 Cutaway Cab Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Challenger Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Charger Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Colt Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Dodge Coronet Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Dodge Dart Turn Signal Switch
- 1977-78 Dodge Diplomat Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Dodge Magnum Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Monaco Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Dodge Omni Turn Signal Switch
- 1973 Dodge Polara Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Arrow Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-74 Plymouth Barracuda Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Plymouth Caravelle Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Colt Turn Signal Switch
- 1973 Plymouth Cricket Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Plymouth Duster Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Fury Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Gran Fury Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Horizon Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-75 Plymouth Roadrunner Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Plymouth Sapporo Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-74 Plymouth Satellite Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Plymouth Scamp Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Valiant Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Volare Turn Signal Switch
- 1974-78 Plymouth Voyager Turn Signal Switch
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1966 Pontiac Acadian : 7.270 @ 192.000
Claude Beaulieu, Engine: 509 Chevy, Supercharger: Littlefield
1967 Pontiac Acadian 540 bbc Nitrous: 8.801 @ 150.140
Glenn Yaremko, Engine: 540 bbc,
2002 Ski-Doo MX Z MXZX800: 10.260 @ 122.000
wes, Engine: 800 cc,
2001 Ski-Doo MX Z 600: 11.290 @ 106.500
Jesse Loura, Engine: 600, Tires: 10-5/8 x 121
2012 BMW 650i Coupe: 12.900 @ 110.000
et, Engine: Twin-Turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 32-valve V-8 ,
2012 BMW 650i Convertible: 13.368 @ 106.160
DT, Engine: 4.4L V8 TwinPower Turbo: 400HP,
2012 BMW 650i convertible: 13.476 @ 101.410
2012 BMW 650i Twin Turbo: 13.510 @ 107.120
NA, Engine: 4.4L V8 Twin Turbo,
2006 BMW 650i Convertible: 14.010 @ 102.020
NA, Engine: DOHC 32 Valve V8,
1991 Audi V8 Quattro : 14.897 @ 91.530
1992 Opel Omega Omega 3000 24V: 14.927 @ 94.768
Christian, Engine: 3,0 24V 6 inline, Tires: 18
1994 Opel Omega : 16.448 @ 89.933
Jürgen Tabo, Engine: 3.0 V6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Dunlop