This item has been shown 3043 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Turn Signal Switch without Tilt Column for 73-79 Dodge Plymouth Chrysler
This Turn Signal switch is a new, aftermarket replacement.
- Mounts in steering Column
- Exact fit
- No cutting or splicing necessary
- Replaces OE Part Number(s): 3488805 , 4293102
Fit vehicles without Tilt Steering
- 1975-79 Chrysler Cordoba Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-75 Chrysler Imperial Turn Signal Switch
- 1977-78 Chrysler Lebaron Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler New Yorker Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler Newport Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler Town & Country Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Dodge Aspen Turn Signal Switch
- 1974-78 Dodge CB300 Cutaway Cab Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Challenger Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Charger Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Colt Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Dodge Coronet Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Dodge Dart Turn Signal Switch
- 1977-78 Dodge Diplomat Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Dodge Magnum Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Monaco Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Dodge Omni Turn Signal Switch
- 1973 Dodge Polara Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Arrow Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-74 Plymouth Barracuda Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Plymouth Caravelle Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Colt Turn Signal Switch
- 1973 Plymouth Cricket Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Plymouth Duster Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Fury Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Gran Fury Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Horizon Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-75 Plymouth Road Runner Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Plymouth Sapporo Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-74 Plymouth Satellite Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Plymouth Scamp Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Valiant Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Volare Turn Signal Switch
- 1974-78 Plymouth Voyager Turn Signal Switch
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1976 Holden HQ : 7.300 @ 186.960
Robert Coleman, Engine: 400 CUI ChevySmall Block, Supercharger: 14/71 Roots Tires: Hoosier Slicks
1973 Holden HQ UTE: 11.280 @ 117.000
turbo, Engine: 327 chev, Supercharger: none Turbos: stage 2 Tires: low profile
1996 Daewoo Cielo : 12.900 @ 109.350
andu, Engine: 2 X C20XE,
1973 Holden HQ UTE: 13.120 @ 102.270
myself, Engine: holden 308, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M&T 26X8.5X15
1973 Holden HQ UTE: 13.554 @ 98.900
ME, Engine: HOLDEN 308cu V8, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 245/50/14
1995 Daewoo Cielo GTX: 14.480 @ 93.000
IVAN, Engine: VAUHALL 20 16V 20XE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: FIRESTONE FIREHAWK