This item has been shown 3059 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Turn Signal Switch without Tilt Column for 73-79 Dodge Plymouth Chrysler
This Turn Signal switch is a new, aftermarket replacement.
- Mounts in steering Column
- Exact fit
- No cutting or splicing necessary
- Replaces OE Part Number(s): 3488805 , 4293102
Fit vehicles without Tilt Steering
- 1975-79 Chrysler Cordoba Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-75 Chrysler Imperial Turn Signal Switch
- 1977-78 Chrysler Lebaron Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler New Yorker Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler Newport Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler Town & Country Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Dodge Aspen Turn Signal Switch
- 1974-78 Dodge CB300 Cutaway Cab Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Challenger Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Charger Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Colt Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Dodge Coronet Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Dodge Dart Turn Signal Switch
- 1977-78 Dodge Diplomat Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Dodge Magnum Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Monaco Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Dodge Omni Turn Signal Switch
- 1973 Dodge Polara Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Arrow Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-74 Plymouth Barracuda Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Plymouth Caravelle Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Colt Turn Signal Switch
- 1973 Plymouth Cricket Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Plymouth Duster Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Fury Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Gran Fury Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Horizon Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-75 Plymouth Road Runner Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Plymouth Sapporo Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-74 Plymouth Satellite Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Plymouth Scamp Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Valiant Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Volare Turn Signal Switch
- 1974-78 Plymouth Voyager Turn Signal Switch
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 SST: 8.160 @ 169.000
Chris Cadotto, Engine: 588 blown HEMI, Supercharger: 14/71
1984 Porsche 944 Electric: 9.952 @ 130.900
Lowell Simmons, Engine: 2- 11, Tires: 275/60/15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets
1987 Porsche 944 turbo: 11.200 @ 130.900
Sid McMullen, Engine: 3.0, Turbos: holset hx 40super Tires: BFG drag radials
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 : 11.460 @ 120.890
Brad Wade, Engine: Stu Built 370,
1991 Porsche 944 Turbo: 11.742 @ 126.000
Frank, Engine: Porsche, Turbos: K26-8 Hybrid Tires: 10x16 Avon
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 QC SLT 2wd: 11.982 @ 111.650
Silvrram, Engine: 5.7 Hemi stock block, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M&H Racemaster drag radials 390/40/17 (29x12)_
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo: 11.987 @ 122.680
Bruce, Engine: 2.5 Liter, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: Nitto NT555R
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 370: 12.069 @ 110.350
Brad Wade, Engine: stroked 5.7 - 370,
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT: 12.100 @ 113.960
Fred Valdez, Engine: 5.7 hemi NA, Tires: M an H dr's
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 QC SLT: 12.107 @ 113.960
Fred Valdez, Engine: 5.7, Tires: 28
1990 Porsche 944 Turbo: 12.139 @ 116.790
Frank, Engine: 2,5 Liter, Turbos: K26/8 Hybrid Tires: 10x16
2003 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 HEMI SWB RC 2WD: 12.240 @ 112.940
Brad Wade, Engine: 5.7 HEMI,
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4: 12.260 @ 106.000
dline, Engine: 418 CI, Supercharger: not needed Turbos: none
2011 Dodge Ram 1500 : 12.490 @ 106.130
Matt Fikac, Engine: 5.7 Hemi, Tires: Hoosier 28x10x17 Slicks/M&H 28x4.5x17 Fronts
1986 Porsche 944 TurboCup: 12.500 @ 117.000
Peter, Engine: 2500cc Turbo, Turbos: K27/8 Tires: Yokoham 048R
2005 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT: 12.590 @ 106.770
Fred Valdez, Engine: 392 Hemi,
2009 Caterham Superlight R400: 12.610 @ 106.020
NA, Engine: Inline 4 - 210HP,
2007 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L QC 2wd: 12.634 @ 104.920
Jay Greene, Engine: 5.7L Hemi Stock Block N/A, Tires: Hoosier Slicks
1986 Porsche 944 turbo: 12.670 @ 111.650
tms951, Engine: 2.8 stroker, Turbos: 60-1 hifi Tires: 275/40/17 Bridgestone RE750
2002 Vauxhall Corsa corsa c c20let: 12.673 @ 113.760
Ian milne, Engine: C20LET, Turbos: KKK28 Tires: TOYO PROXEY 888 SG