This item has been shown 3020 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Order by 5PM EST and this Part Ships TODAY!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Turn Signal Switch without Tilt Column for 73-79 Dodge Plymouth Chrysler
This Turn Signal switch is a new, aftermarket replacement.
- Mounts in steering Column
- Exact fit
- No cutting or splicing necessary
- Replaces OE Part Number(s): 3488805 , 4293102
Fit vehicles without Tilt Steering
- 1975-79 Chrysler Cordoba Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-75 Chrysler Imperial Turn Signal Switch
- 1977-78 Chrysler Lebaron Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler New Yorker Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler Newport Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Chrysler Town & Country Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Dodge Aspen Turn Signal Switch
- 1974-78 Dodge CB300 Cutaway Cab Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Challenger Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Charger Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Colt Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Dodge Coronet Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Dodge Dart Turn Signal Switch
- 1977-78 Dodge Diplomat Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Dodge Magnum Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Dodge Monaco Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Dodge Omni Turn Signal Switch
- 1973 Dodge Polara Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Arrow Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-74 Plymouth Barracuda Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Plymouth Caravelle Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Colt Turn Signal Switch
- 1973 Plymouth Cricket Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Plymouth Duster Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Fury Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Gran Fury Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Horizon Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-75 Plymouth Road Runner Turn Signal Switch
- 1978 Plymouth Sapporo Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-74 Plymouth Satellite Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-76 Plymouth Scamp Turn Signal Switch
- 1973-78 Plymouth Valiant Turn Signal Switch
- 1976-78 Plymouth Volare Turn Signal Switch
- 1974-78 Plymouth Voyager Turn Signal Switch
10 Year Warranty
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a 10 Year Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will replace the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship 99.9% of packages the same day if ordered before 5PM EST.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business Hours ( All Times are EST )
Sunday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Monday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Tuesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Thursday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Friday - 7:00AM - 6:00PM
Saturday - 8:00AM - 4:30PM
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Acura Integra GS-R: 9.400 @ 154.550
Mike Carl, Engine: 1.8 LS/vtec, Turbos: T72 Tires: 28x10 Goodyear
1995 Acura Integra LS: 9.590 @ 152.450
Alexei Guinitaran, Engine: 1.8L LS VTEC, Turbos: S372 Tires: M/T
1984 Ford Bronco xlt: 9.800 @ 138.000
Robert Adamo, Engine: 427 windsor, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: slicks
2004 Holden VY commodore ss: 9.816 @ 140.990
Jerry Tsipiras, Engine: ls-1 346, Turbos: single turbo Tires: 28/9.0 M/T
1994 Acura Integra : 10.020 @ 146.000
STEVE ASHER, Engine: 2.2 VTEC, Supercharger: NEVER Turbos: T-61 Tires: M&H
1998 Acura Integra Type R: 10.344 @ 148.390
Mike, Engine: B18C5, Supercharger: removed for turbo Turbos: aftermarket Tires: slicks
1971 Ford Bronco : 10.453 @ 127.280
uncle frank, Engine: 514 ford, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31/14.50/15-Hoosier/DOT
1979 Ford Bronco Custom: 10.803 @ 124.440
Pat, Engine: Ford MotorSport 598 by Jon Kaase, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier 18245 32.0/13.5-15 W* with tubes
1998 Acura Integra Type-R: 10.980 @ 131.200
Mauro Anastasi, Engine: 1799cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: T34 Turbonetics Tires: M/T 24.5
2000 Acura Integra ls: 10.990 @ 127.260
steve graham, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t60
1996 Acura Integra GSR: 11.011 @ 136.870
Ben DiSabatino IV, Engine: B18C1 81.5x87mm, Turbos: Garrett P-Trim T67 Ball Bearing Tires: MH 24.5x8.7x13
1997 Acura Integra RS Turbo GT3076: 11.400 @ 127.000
Eric Riemer, Engine: Sleeved B18B, Turbos: GT3076
1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 11.425 @ 125.250
Tim McGlone, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: PTE5031E Tires: stock
2001 Acura Integra GSR Turbo: 11.485 @ 129.570
Deon Mitchell, Engine: B18 C1 Block B18C5 Head, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Custom Dual BB T67 Tires: 245/40/18 BFG Drag Radials Front 215/35/18 Nittos
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4: 11.596 @ 119.930
Victor L Mendez Jr, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: Yokohama Advan A032R
1996 Acura Integra rsT: 11.598 @ 123.220
bret read, Engine: 2.0 ls/vtec, Turbos: full-race t3/t67 ho Tires: 24.5x7x13s mt
1995 Acura Integra : 11.610 @ 125.000
Chris Quinn, Engine: B18C1, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: 22X8 MH SLICK
1994 Acura Integra GSR: 11.628 @ 126.102
Morris Watson, Engine: B18C1, Supercharger: JRSC Tires: 205 45 17
1990 Acura Integra LS V-TEC: 11.673 @ 127.010
AMORIS MARTINEZ, Engine: B18A1 golden eagle sleeve, Turbos: TUBONETIC 66mm Tires: 215/55R14
1997 Acura Integra LS Notec: 11.676 @ 119.730
Tyler Wilsey, Engine: B18B1 (NOTEC), Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T04E 50 trim Tires: M/T 24.5