This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Please Scroll down for multiple photos and read description in full. Before offerding be sure that this item will suit your needs as there is NO returns.
*********************** 70s Pontiac Trans Am black formula steering wheel.
It's in very good shape for the age. Rim has a great feel and is very nice with no cuts or missing chunks like most. Horn cap has some minor cracking, but is generallyclean with an unusual goldbird emblem. The horn contact is intact and is dated 1981. Mounting hub is nice with nice wrinkle finish. Overall not perfect, but a very nice replacement wheel for a clean driver or local showcar.
This style was used on 70-81 Trans Am but will fit most late 60s-80s Firebird,and other Pontiacs such as GTO, Lemans, Grand Prix, Grand Am etc. **
**NOTE** - The descriptions listed are a general guide, but I am no expert so look over pics carefully and do your own research to confirm this will suit your needs as all items are sold as-is, with no guarantees, refunds or returns.
- Shipping to USA only!!!! (lower 48 states only on over size items)
- Please factor in shipping cost when offerding as it is not negotiable.
- Payment is due within 10 days of listings end.
- Payment through Paypal and some alternates. Email questions
- All items are sold as-is with No guarantees, refunds or returns
Check my other listings for more related and htf items!