This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- No installation needed. Just click the Extender in securely and go!
- Stands upright, raising your seat belt buckle instantly!
- Great for big people, police officers with bulky equipment, some pregnant women & more!
- E4 safety certified and exceeds national & international safety standards.
- Orders SHIP FREE in 1 day, generally arrive in 2-4 business days.
- Exchanges process in 24 hours and new items also ship free! Return within 60 days to receive a 100% refund of your item's price.
Seat Belt Extender Pros
A (21mm wide metal tongue)
7" (when buckled in)
Brand new in sealed bag
Yes, E4 Certified
Shipping & Returns
Orders ship out within 1 business day from Atlanta, GA. Orders usually arrive in 2-4 business days in the US, some areas take longer. Tracking information provided upon shipment (US only).
Simple exchanges or returns within 60 days. Returns: 100% refund of item price. Exchange: your new item ships free. Help always cheerfully provided.
- This Type A Extender, with a21mm wide metal tongue,adds about 7" to the existing length of your seat belt, raising the seat belt receptacle. It’s yoursafe solution to more comfort while drivingand riding in cars.
- Thefront, back and back middle seat belts can differ from each otherin cars. While we do our best to describe items so that you can pick the best fit for your car, we can’t guarantee that an Extender will fit any particular seat belt. When customers measure correctly, we have an over 95% success rate.
- If you have questionsor would like to learn about more Extender styles, just get in touch. We’re always here to help!
Pick the Safe Option!
Seat Belt Extender Pros itemsexceed international safety standards. This item is alsoE4 Safety Certifiedwith a label. Please review the safety notes that come with each Extender shipment.
Each order comes with an Exchange/Return Card. Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the buyer. Customersreturning items within 60 days of purchase can request an exchange or will be issued a 100% refundof the returned item's price.
Fast, Free Shipping
Not only do we offer the best quality items on the market at amazing prices, we also ship to you FAST & FREE. Need an exchange? We process it in 24 hrs and ship that for free also!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Plymouth Barracuda Cuda': 8.436 @ 165.000
cuda man, Engine: custom made 383 stoker, Supercharger: custom made 14 psi Tires: micky thompson
1967 Plymouth Barracuda coupe: 9.047 @ 150.650
craig cutler, Engine: 528 cubic inch Hemi, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 14.5x33
1986 Mitsubishi Starion ESi: 9.610 @ 132.000
Ariel, Engine: G54B, Turbos: T70
1964 Plymouth Barracuda : 9.790 @ 144.250
1971 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.057 @ 132.100
Blaine, Engine: 440+.060, Tires: M/T 14X32
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.070 @ 129.000
NinaBill, Engine: 446 wedge, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: phoenix
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.264 @ 130.390
Decon, Engine: 440, Tires: 14 X 32 goodyears
1969 Plymouth Barracuda formula s: 10.410 @ 130.580
Stephane Matteau, Engine: 440, Tires: 32 X 14
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.480 @ 128.020
Billy Kirpens Jr, Engine: 340, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.503 @ 125.930
Jim Ambroselli, Engine: 400 inch small block, Tires: M/T 29.5x10.5x15W
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.540 @ 125.300
Eric Caminati, Engine: 440 30 over,
1968 Plymouth Barracuda 440: 10.560 @ 135.000
tony loffredo, Engine: 440, Tires: goodyear
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.864 @ 123.070
Garth Tillman, Engine: 408 stroker, Tires: MT 28x11.5x15
1969 Plymouth Barracuda 2door: 11.120 @ 119.340
jerry loffredo, Engine: 440, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.129 @ 121.650
Dave, Engine: 365 ci, Tires: Hooser quick time pro 28x11.5
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.250 @ 119.000
1970 Plymouth Barracuda cuda440-6: 11.400 @ 121.800
Rick, Engine: 440 six barrel, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1971 Pontiac Ventura : 11.509 @ 116.260
Rob Cudmore, Engine: 385 ci sbc, Tires: 26x10 mt slicks
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.550 @ 117.000
Josh Reich, Engine: 440, Supercharger: nope Turbos: none Tires: BFGoodwrench
1965 Plymouth Barracuda LA - 426 Stroker: 11.840 @ 118.970
Brian, Engine: LA - 426 Stroker (Hughes), Tires: 245/40R17 and 255/45R17