This item has been shown 1624 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Amazing super bright lighting
- Low Power Consumption and high lighting
- Lifespan: 50000 working hours
- Faster on/off response time
- Direct Plug and play In Replacement.
- Note: If the LED does not light up, flip the plug 180 degrees (reverse the polarity) Package includes 6 pieces LED bulbs for the following:>> Map Light (2 Pieces)
>> Dome Light (2 Pieces)
>> License Plate Light (2 Pieces)All the LED bulbs don't need modification, they are 100% plug and play.
* We accept paypal payment only.
* Payment must be received within 7 days or we would let cancel the transaction for you.
>35 working days
Rate (item arrived)
If you have not recieved item within 35 working days.
Please contact us, we will resend or refund for you.
Rate (item arrived)
Some countries shipping time will be over 35 working days
such as Brazil, Argentina, Russia and so on
Handing time is 1-2 working days(except Saturday and Sunday)
If you need express service, just contact us before your payment.
Return & Refund
* As soon as you receive your pruducts, if there are any problems, please just contact us, we promise 30 days money back. We are trying our best to satisfy you.
* Buyer need to respond for tax or customs charge all
case. usually we will mark item as gift or lower value to avoid and
eliminate the charges for you.
* If the item is damaged in the transit or if the item is not the fitment for you, please do contact us, we will satisfy you, even refund you the money.
* IF you are not satisfied, please contact me firstly.
* Usually we will reply you within 24 hours or less. (excluding weekend & holiday)
Engineered for professional sellers！
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 7.559 @ 190.122
Matt H., Engine: 467ci HRE-built chevy big block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ss: 8.601 @ 157.780
mark, Engine: 5?? ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 29.5 10.5w
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ss: 8.740 @ 155.650
john, Engine: 447 ci sbc, Supercharger: x Turbos: x Tires: hoosier
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.180 @ 148.310
Anthony Randle, Engine: 454, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: hoosier
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 9.586 @ 144.630
Mark Preston, Engine: 498 BBC, Tires: Hoosier Drag Radial 315-60's
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.634 @ 141.500
Jon Rutledge, Engine: 565 NA, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear/Hoosiers
1981 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS: 9.912 @ 135.140
ELIO LADICANI, Engine: 388 Stroker, Tires: 10.5
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.919 @ 145.000
Rob Rosenberg, Engine: R&R 540 BBC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 29.5X11.5 Hoosier Quick Time Pros
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.940 @ 133.000
chris crusse, Engine: 489 big block, Tires: 29.5-10.5 mickey thompson
1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.059 @ 131.550
Mark Hensley, Engine: 355, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: M/T 29.5-9-15
1982 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.340 @ 132.100
zac, Engine: 361 sbc, Tires: M/T E/T 29.5
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.520 @ 127.080
Carlos E Otero, Engine: 406, Tires: 28.0-10.5-15
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.704 @ 128.670
oliver Krautberger, Engine: 383 small block, Tires: F: Hoosier 23x5x15 R: Hoosier 27x10,5x15
1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.750 @ 126.320
Gerald, Engine: 383ci small block, Supercharger: ATI P1SC Procharger Tires: M/T ET Streets 30x11
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.771 @ 123.320
Jimmy Vokovan, Engine: 406 small block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 29.5 X10
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ls: 10.793 @ 124.760
francis mailhot, Engine: 406 cid 9.5 @ 1 compression, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: 28/10/15 hoosier
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo sport coupe: 10.796 @ 125.960
Dave Mc, Engine: 406 chevy, Tires: mickey tompson 28x9-15
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.910 @ 121.340
Danielle Andrews, Engine: 410, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: 28.5 X 10.5 MT
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ls: 10.953 @ 121.730
francis mailhot, Engine: 406, Tires: hoosier 28 /10/15
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.990 @ 119.370
Rick McGee, Engine: 355, Tires: mt drag slicks