This item has been shown 1318 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Amazing super bright lighting
- Low Power Consumption and high lighting
- Lifespan: 50000 working hours
- Faster on/off response time
- Direct Plug and play In Replacement.
- Note: If the LED does not light up, flip the plug 180 degrees (reverse the polarity) Package includes 6 pieces LED bulbs for the following:>> Map Light (2 Pieces)
>> Dome Light (2 Pieces)
>> License Plate Light (2 Pieces)All the LED bulbs don't need modification, they are 100% plug and play.
* We accept paypal payment only.
* Payment must be received within 7 days or we would let cancel the transaction for you.
>35 working days
Rate (item arrived)
If you have not recieved item within 35 working days.
Please contact us, we will resend or refund for you.
Rate (item arrived)
Some countries shipping time will be over 35 working days
such as Brazil, Argentina, Russia and so on
Handing time is 1-2 working days(except Saturday and Sunday)
If you need express service, just contact us before your payment.
Return & Refund
* As soon as you receive your pruducts, if there are any problems, please just contact us, we promise 30 days money back. We are trying our best to satisfy you.
* Buyer need to respond for tax or customs charge all
case. usually we will mark item as gift or lower value to avoid and
eliminate the charges for you.
* If the item is damaged in the transit or if the item is not the fitment for you, please do contact us, we will satisfy you, even refund you the money.
* IF you are not satisfied, please contact me firstly.
* Usually we will reply you within 24 hours or less. (excluding weekend & holiday)
Engineered for professional sellers！
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Pontiac GTO Pro Stock: 7.361 @ 184.570
Michael Campolucci, Engine: KRE MR-1A 535,
1966 Pontiac GTO : 7.760 @ 178.000
Bjoern Laehndorf, Engine: Steve Schmidt 499 Pro Stock, Tires: Goodyear / Hoosier
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 7.870 @ 175.940
Ron Crookshanks, Engine: 540 bbc, Supercharger: 8-71 high helix by the blower sho Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t et streets 33x 18.5
2005 Pontiac GTO F-1R Procharger: 8.958 @ 154.210
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7 427, Supercharger: F-1R Procharger Turbos: N/A
2005 Pontiac GTO : 9.199 @ 151.050
Travis Wester, Engine: LS7X, Supercharger: Procharger F-1R Turbos: N/A Tires: Hoosier
2004 Pontiac GTO SS Supercharged LQ9 408 ci : 9.746 @ 142.130
Fadi Tamour, Engine: LQ9 408 ci , Supercharger: Vortech V7 YSI Tires: 28/10.5/15
1968 Pontiac GTO : 9.824 @ 140.440
Louis Fishgold, Engine: Butler 505 CI, Tires: M/T 28 x 10.5
2004 Pontiac GTO : 9.929 @ 136.600
Hardcore, Engine: LS2 -403 stroker, Tires: 26/10.0-15S MT Slicks
1971 Pontiac GTO HO: 10.220 @ 129.030
JONATHON DAO, Engine: 467, Tires: GOODYEARS
1982 Datsun 280 ZX : 10.256 @ 124.300
Grant, Engine: 2.8L, Supercharger: n Turbos: n
2004 Pontiac GTO : 10.260 @ 134.000
Doc GTO, Engine: LQ9 370ci, Supercharger: TVS 2300 Tires: Hoosiers
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 10.360 @ 131.890
Don Carlson, Engine: 455 Pontiac Stock Bore & Stroke, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Moroso Drag, Firestone
2005 Pontiac GTO : 10.496 @ 130.350
Dan Knabb (aka, FraggerCrue), Engine: LS2, Tires: stock front, Hoosier 275/17 DRs
1970 Pontiac GTO Ram air iii: 10.520 @ 128.800
John D, Engine: 541 IA2 Pontiac, Tires: Hoosier 29.5X 12.5 x 15
2004 Pontiac GTO LS2: 10.587 @ 130.370
ETCO RACING DD Sr., Engine: LS2, Turbos: Pro Charger Tires: MT Drag Radials
2004 Pontiac GTO LS2: 10.622 @ 131.420
ETCO RACING SD, Engine: LS2, Turbos: Pro Charger Tires: MT Drag radials
1969 Pontiac GTO Judge: 10.650 @ 125.000
Kevin, Engine: 462 CID Pontiac, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear 30 x 12
2004 Pontiac GTO LS-2: 10.694 @ 126.510
ETCO RACING SD, Engine: LS2, Turbos: Pro Charger Tires: MT Drag Radials
2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7L: 10.770 @ 126.010
ETCO Racing Project DD, Engine: 5.7L LS-1, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: MT / Drag Radials
1967 Pontiac GTO Sedan: 10.800 @ 121.000
Nickv, Engine: 455, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA