This item has been shown 1343 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Amazing super bright lighting
- Low Power Consumption and high lighting
- Lifespan: 50000 working hours
- Faster on/off response time
- Direct Plug and play In Replacement.
- Note: If the LED does not light up, flip the plug 180 degrees (reverse the polarity) Package includes 6 pieces LED bulbs for the following:>> Map Light (2 Pieces)
>> Dome Light (2 Pieces)
>> License Plate Light (2 Pieces)All the LED bulbs don't need modification, they are 100% plug and play.
* We accept paypal payment only.
* Payment must be received within 7 days or we would let cancel the transaction for you.
>35 working days
Rate (item arrived)
If you have not recieved item within 35 working days.
Please contact us, we will resend or refund for you.
Rate (item arrived)
Some countries shipping time will be over 35 working days
such as Brazil, Argentina, Russia and so on
Handing time is 1-2 working days(except Saturday and Sunday)
If you need express service, just contact us before your payment.
Return & Refund
* As soon as you receive your pruducts, if there are any problems, please just contact us, we promise 30 days money back. We are trying our best to satisfy you.
* Buyer need to respond for tax or customs charge all
case. usually we will mark item as gift or lower value to avoid and
eliminate the charges for you.
* If the item is damaged in the transit or if the item is not the fitment for you, please do contact us, we will satisfy you, even refund you the money.
* IF you are not satisfied, please contact me firstly.
* Usually we will reply you within 24 hours or less. (excluding weekend & holiday)
Engineered for professional sellers！
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Plymouth Barracuda Cuda': 8.436 @ 165.000
cuda man, Engine: custom made 383 stoker, Supercharger: custom made 14 psi Tires: micky thompson
1967 Plymouth Barracuda coupe: 9.047 @ 150.650
craig cutler, Engine: 528 cubic inch Hemi, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 14.5x33
1964 Plymouth Barracuda : 9.790 @ 144.250
1971 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.057 @ 132.100
Blaine, Engine: 440+.060, Tires: M/T 14X32
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.070 @ 129.000
NinaBill, Engine: 446 wedge, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: phoenix
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.264 @ 130.390
Decon, Engine: 440, Tires: 14 X 32 goodyears
1969 Plymouth Barracuda formula s: 10.410 @ 130.580
Stephane Matteau, Engine: 440, Tires: 32 X 14
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.480 @ 128.020
Billy Kirpens Jr, Engine: 340, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.503 @ 125.930
Jim Ambroselli, Engine: 400 inch small block, Tires: M/T 29.5x10.5x15W
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 10.540 @ 125.300
Eric Caminati, Engine: 440 30 over,
1968 Plymouth Barracuda 440: 10.560 @ 135.000
tony loffredo, Engine: 440, Tires: goodyear
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Fastback: 10.864 @ 123.070
Garth Tillman, Engine: 408 stroker, Tires: MT 28x11.5x15
1969 Plymouth Barracuda 2door: 11.120 @ 119.340
jerry loffredo, Engine: 440, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1967 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.129 @ 121.650
Dave, Engine: 365 ci, Tires: Hooser quick time pro 28x11.5
1970 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.250 @ 119.000
1970 Plymouth Barracuda cuda440-6: 11.400 @ 121.800
Rick, Engine: 440 six barrel, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1972 Plymouth Barracuda : 11.550 @ 117.000
Josh Reich, Engine: 440, Supercharger: nope Turbos: none Tires: BFGoodwrench
1965 Plymouth Barracuda LA - 426 Stroker: 11.840 @ 118.970
Brian, Engine: LA - 426 Stroker (Hughes), Tires: 245/40R17 and 255/45R17
1967 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S: 12.030 @ 108.000
, Engine: 340, Tires: Moroso/Mcreary
1969 Plymouth Barracuda : 12.400 @ 110.000
, Engine: 360 chrysler small b, Tires: 245/60 m&h racemaste