This item has been shown 3359 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
6pc Premier Flexible Million Color Motorcycle Light Kit
Click an Image to Enlarge
- Easy to use Wireless Remote With Color Mode, Power and Pattern Speed Options
- 104 Ultra Bright, Wide Angle LEDs
- Includes 2 - 6", 2 - 8" & 2 - 12" Tubes
- 15 Unique Solid Colors to Choose From
- Built-in Pattern Modes including Strobe, Fading, and Color Cycling Effects
- 1 Year Limited Warranty and Free Technical Support
15 Solid Colors Include:
LEDGlow's 6 piece Premier Flexible Million Color Motorcycle Kit will add custom multi color accent lighting to any bike and is jam packed with an assortment of lighting features at an extremely affordable price. This incredible kit consists two 12 inch, two 8 inch, and two 6 inch flexible tubes that feature a total of 104 ultra bright LEDs. Included with this kit is an easily hidden, remotely operated control box that features 15 solid colors, 3 scan modes, 4 flashing modes, 1 color cycle mode, and 1 fading mode. Some of the featured solid colors are blue, red, green, orange, purple, and white. Each flexible tube is water resistant, includes 4 feet 6 inches of power wire, and is effortlessly installed onto your bike with the included 3M tape and mounting screws allowing you to bend and curve each strip to your desired mounting location. LEDGlow stands behind every product with free technical support and a one year limited warranty.
Monday thru Friday:
9am - 6pm EST
LEDGLOW Lighting, LLC
444 Commerce Ln - Suite B
West Berlin, NJ 08091
To upgrade to air shipping please
call us at 1.877.LED.GLOW before offerding
or placing an order.
Free Shipping on Additional Products
is available only if products can be shipped in
one box. In most cases the highest shipping charge
All Canada Packages are shipped via UPS;
All Brokerage Fees & Duty Taxes are to be paid by
buyer. Canadian Orders MUST
include a phone numbers so UPS Customs
can contact you.
We do not accept International Credit Cards.
We only accept PayPal or wire transfer payments
for international buyers.
International buyers are also responsible for any
& all customs, brokerage and/or taxes to be paid
to the courier or their government. LEDGLOW is not responsible for these charges and we do not
have any further information regarding them. Please
contact your local customs office with further inquiry
UPS 3 Day
UPS 2 Day
- If you encounter any issues with your merchandise you
must call and inform us within 30 days of the delivery date.
- After 30 days from the date of delivery, all sales are final.
- Returns and/or exchanges will only be allowed if we are contacted within
30 days of the delivery date.
- You are responsible for all shipping charges and/or price differences when returning or exchanging an item.
- If returning or exchanging products, all merchandise must be in NEW condition with the original packaging, materials, and instructions manuals.
- Merchandise returned in damaged or unacceptable condition will be returned to
you without exchange.
- Any package being returned to us for ANY reason MUST have an RMA number on it. Packages that are received without RMA numbers will be refused, and sent back to
you. RMA numbers can be obtained by contacting us directly through our customer support. RMA numbers are only valid for 15 days from the date issue.
- If you need to return a holiday gift, you must contact us before January 1st. Holiday gift returns or exchanges are only eligible for orders placed on November 14 through December 25. All returns or exchanges must be in BRAND NEW condition and in the ORIGINAL packaging.
- If you received the wrong merchandise, please contact us within 14 days and we will send you a return postage label. Once the merchandise is received back at our location we will ship out the correct merchandise. All shipping mistakes, incorrect products, or quantities will be shipped out via ground. Shipping can be upgraded at
- If a package is returned to us due to an undeliverable, or an incomplete address, you are responsible for all reshipment costs. If you do not wish to have the package reshipped, a refund will be issued less the cost of all shipping. For International customers, the refund will be less all shipping charges and incurred brokerage fees.
- If you “refuse” a package from our company, you are responsible for any and all charges that are incurred for the shipping. Any refunds issued for “refused” packages will be less any and all shipping charges (original and return shipping charges). International customers are responsible for all shipping charges, as well as all incurred brokerage fees. If you would like to have your order reshipped, you must pay for all shipping charges again along with any return postage costs.
- The 12 month limited warranty does NOT cover physical damage.
Check-Out Now! Immediately following your purchase,
please click the "Pay Now" button at the top of
the listing to complete your order.
You may also continue purchasing additional items from our other sales or store. All of your purchases will be consolidated into one order for a quick and easy checkout process.
Please notify us immediately if you have any issues or concerns with our checkout process or your order.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Suzuki Motorcycle GS 1150 BASE 1327CC: 7.700 @ 175.000
RICKEY BARNES, Engine: 1327 STAR BB, Turbos: MR. TURBO Tires: GOOD YEAR 29X10.5X15
2006 Dragster Motorcycle Killacycle Electric: 7.824 @ 168.000
Scotty Pollacheck, Engine: Advanced DC L-91 (two),
1993 Kawasaki Motorcycle Top Gas: 8.340 @ 157.900
Tony Webster, Engine: 1428 KZ, 0 Turbos: 1 Tires: Mickey Thompson
1984 Kawasaki Motorcycle Ninja 900 body Custom FRP: 8.551 @ 151.760
Kevin Askew, Engine: 1075cc Z1000, Tires: M/T & Goodyear
2000 Suzuki Motorcycle : 8.690 @ 152.000
2009 Suzuki Motorcycle HAYABUSA GSX-R 1300: 9.196 @ 148.750
Brad Stinnett, Engine: NOT TOUCHED, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: SHINKO ULTRA SOFT
2001 Suzuki Motorcycle hayabusa Nitrous: 9.530 @ 142.000
Darrell Holston, Engine: 1300,
2001 Suzuki Motorcycle Mr Turbo Stage 1: 9.700 @ 151.980
Todd McKechnie, Turbos: Mr Turbo Stage 1
2005 Suzuki Motorcycle 1000: 9.845 @ 142.880
Dan Kubes, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Shinko 003
2005 Suzuki Motorcycle Hayabusa: 9.852 @ 135.270
Juan Adams, Engine: 1299 cc,
1978 Kawasaki Motorcycle kz 1000: 9.900 @ 125.990
paul '' painter'' meacham, Engine: 1170 cc, Supercharger: .............. Turbos: ........... Tires: f. avon r.goodyear..7 in
1978 Kawasaki Motorcycle 78 kz: 9.900 @ 146.000
painter meachamnone yet, Engine: pace 1170, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1978 Kawasaki Motorcycle kz 1000: 9.900 @ 148.000
painter, Engine: pace 1170, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
1976 Kawasaki Motorcycle H1 (500cc): 10.090 @ 129.000
Jeff Anzaldua, Engine: 500cc H1 Heavily Ported!!, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 6.5 inch drag slick
1974 Suzuki Motorcycle GT750 L: 10.122 @ 129.890
Kevin Hutchinson, Engine: 3 Cylinder 2 stroke water-cooled, Tires: Goodyear 18 x 5.5
1994 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZZR: 10.210 @ 134.750
James Ogg, Engine: 600cc jeted, Tires: mich zr tires
2001 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZX-9R: 10.250 @ 140.080
Mr. J, Engine: stock 899cc motor, Tires: 190/50-17 (rear)
2004 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZX-6R: 10.965 @ 125.500
Adam Woodring, Engine: all stock 636cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2002 Kawasaki Motorcycle ZZR1200: 11.080 @ 128.400
scott rising, Tires: pilot road 2
2002 Suzuki Motorcycle suzuki bandit 1200: 11.430 @ 118.751
heath murtagh, Engine: 1200,