This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
1967-1969Chevy Camaro, Firebird and1968-1974 NovaX Bodies
BLOW OUT END OF THE YEAR SALE AND JUST IN TIME FORYOUR WINTER BUILDUP!
THE BUY NOW PRICE IS FOR 1 COMPLETE SET OF CONTROL ARMS:
2 LOWER A ARMS
2 UPPER A ARMS
ENOUGH TO DO BOTH SIDES
- Stronger than the factory control arm
- Improved suspension geometry
- Provides additional built in positive caster which improves your handling ability
- Urethane bump stops to provide ball joint protection at full drop
- No modifications required to install the control arms
- Complete factory replacement
- Low drag and self lubricating properties for a bind free operation
- Bushings do not squeak and are high wearing
- Control arms come powder coated with new hardware
HUGE TUBE DESIGN FOR LESS DEFLECTION.
Lowers are 1.625 OD - .156 wall DOM tubing
Uppers are 1.125 OD - .125 wall DOM tubing
Special cam plugs allow for more caster adjustment, giving vehicle more high speed stability
The upper arms have 4 degrees of positive caster, lowers are stock
- These will work with stock/standard coil springs and even coil overs
*** PLEASE NOTE: front drum brakes will not clear, disc brakes required. These can lower front ride height 1"-2", dropped spindles not recommended due to alignment issues
We do have other kits available for the 1964-1972 Chevelle, GTOand Monte Carlo A Body Cars!
- TECH AND PAYMENT LINE -
MONDAY-FRIDAY: 7:00AM-6:00PM SATURDAYS: 8:00AM-4:30PM (CST)
Click on store image to view ourcurrent listings of High Performance Products!
Please make payment within 7 days of purchase.Paypal andVisa/MC/Discover credit card paymentsare accepted.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS-
We useourown merchant account toprocesscredit card payments. Using a third party source to routepaymentfrom your card to us, such as through Paypal,many times will not work.You cancall us at (515)733-2890 and we cantake your payment and answer anyquestions you may have.Just let the salespersonknow it is payment for an itemand we will insurethat it gets processed as quickly as possible.
The majority of Paypal payments can beprocessedwithin 2-3 hours after received during our normal weekday business times. To prevent any delays with your order you should watch for the following common issues:
- Be sure your shipping address has a physical address that Fedex/UPS can deliver to. Addresses that only have a PO Box can cause long delays and almost always result with having to credit/cancel the order in the end. You should be able to add one onto your payment when going through the payment process.
- Be sure the shipping address is correct when making payment. Shipments will go to the address that comes through on the payment. Within ashort time itmay be already shipped andon the way.
- Some of our listings mayrequest a "note to seller" to let us know if you have a certain preference or need a specificthing such things as sizes, colors, etc. Putting a note on your Paypal payment is the best way to insure it shouldnot be missed.
- In order to comply with Paypal's buyer/seller protection policy,any (single)paymenthaving a totalof $250 or moremust be sent with signature confirmation on delivery. This applies to all packages that may be associated with the payment. If theorder will need to sign for each one.
If you find there there is any problem with your payment or order we recommendcalling us during normal business hours if at all possible. If you miss us during regular hours you can leave a voicemail message on our phone system.While we do our best to keep up with messages, during times of heavy volumean order can get processed and shippedbefore we're able to getthrough them all to stop or change an order.
Unless alisting is set up that allows calculated shipping for other locations,the shipping amount given for an itemwill beground shipping to the lower 48 states only.We do not offer any next day, air freight, or other expedited services on orders.
We try andcombine sales when possible.Normally it will be the highest shipping amount plus half the shipping amount on other items, sometimes better on orders of small items. Some items are not combined due to size or weight such as crankshafts, torque converters, radiators, cylinder heads, etc. On multiple item purchases the shipping amount is not figured automatically during checkout so please request a new invoice or wait for us to send a combined invoice so we can adjust the total.
Wemay have sales that state free shipping when purchased withcertain items.If purchasingitems withfree shipping, please request a new invoice before paying.The shipping amount is not figured automatically during checkout. We are unable torefund your Paypalonce payment has been sent.If you have any doubt what your shipping will be please feel free to call us at 515-733-2890 during business hours.
Good luck and happy offerding.Make sure you check out my store andspecial $1 sales
that feature both new and used items.Keep an eye out - you never know what kind of deals you'll find.
*** If you have any questions send us anemail or just give us a call! ***
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Chevrolet Camaro TAFC: 5.625 @ 256.060
Jimmy Jones, Engine: TFX, Supercharger: PSI Tires: Goodyear
1968 Chevrolet Camaro rs: 6.150 @ 224.880
Shannon Jenkins, Engine: 748 Cheverolet, Tires: goodyear
1966 Chevrolet Nova ss: 6.270 @ 223.000
mikael nord, Engine: keith black 426, Supercharger: Lysholm screw Tires: mickey thompson
1999 Chevrolet Camaro pro modified: 6.321 @ 232.780
Jordan S. Comilang, Engine: Kieth Black 527, Supercharger: Weiand 1471 Tires: Goodyear Eagles
1991 Chevrolet Camaro nitro coupe: 6.321 @ 225.670
tommy howes, Engine: blown 526, Supercharger: 1471
1996 Chevrolet Camaro : 6.440 @ 221.080
1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 641 Blown Pro: 6.740 @ 220.700
Nick D'Amico, Engine: 641 Blown Pro Kill, Supercharger: a bigger one Turbos: n/a
1997 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 6.900 @ 196.000
jeff fleming, Engine: 819 CI, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1990 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z28: 6.959 @ 195.620
Marvin Blaney, Engine: Blaney's Competition,
1968 Chevrolet Nova : 6.983 @ 199.260
KOLBRICK, Engine: 706 cheve,
1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z 28: 7.025 @ 210.000
Zoltan Kohari, Engine: Pat Musi Dart Big M Block, Supercharger: 14-71 Little field Tires: 34.5/17.0-16
1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS: 7.050 @ 198.000
GREG CASON, Engine: 565,
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Pro-Street: 7.470 @ 192.000
Dale L Collins Jr, Engine: 540, Turbos: 106 Precision Tires: Mickey Thompson
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS: 7.470 @ 179.000
Ken Staib, Engine: 532 in. big block, Tires: M.T. 33 x10.5W
2002 Chevrolet Camaro bickel: 7.520 @ 175.300
Steve Tiona, Engine: 588 cid, Tires: 17x15x33
1989 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.561 @ 189.000
Steve Toppe, Engine: 615, Tires: 33.5x17
1967 Chevrolet Camaro ss632: 7.860 @ 165.800
Thomas Coffman, Engine: 632, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 33x17x15 goodyear
1992 Chevrolet Camaro : 7.936 @ 172.210
Todd, Engine: 548 BBC,
1978 Chevrolet Camaro Z28: 7.970 @ 176.000
Aldo Aka Junior, Engine: 572ci, Tires: Goodyear
1967 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport: 8.020 @ 175.000
Trevor Vickers, Engine: 427, Supercharger: F3R Pro Charger Tires: 15X32X14