This item has been shown 16279 times.
SMALL BLOCKFORD Polished Finned Aluminum Oil Pan
'62-'82260, 289, 302 Front Sump
For sale - new polished aluminum retro "finned" style front sump oil pan. Fits 1962-1982Ford 260,289, 302smallblock engines.
- Cast aluminum
- Polished finish
- Passenger car front sump
- Stock5 quart pan capacity
- 7 3/4" overall height
- Can use stock pickup
- Includes pan bolts and drain plug
Cast in reinforcement tabs along pan rail help eliminate warpage and assure a good seal. Looks great!
Looking for a black powder coated finish click here
- TECH LINE -
MONDAY-FRIDAY: 8:00AM-5:00PM SATURDAYS: 8:00AM-4:30PM (CST)
Click for Dollar sales!
Click on store image to view ourcurrent listings of High Performance Products!
Please make payment within 7 days of purchase.Paypal andVisa/MC/Discover credit card paymentsare accepted.
You are welcome to contact us at (515)733-2890 if you have any questions or need assistance.
The majority of Paypal payments can beprocessedwithin 2-3 hours after received during our normal weekday business times. To prevent any delays with your order you should watch for the following common issues:
- Be sure your shipping address has a physical address that Fedex/UPS can deliver to. Addresses that only have a PO Box can cause long delays and almost always result with having to credit/cancel the order in the end. You should be able to add one onto your payment when going through the payment process.
- Be sure the shipping address is correct when making payment. Shipments will go to the address that comes through on the payment. Within ashort time itmay be already shipped andon the way.
- Some of our listings mayrequest a "note to seller" to let us know if you have a certain preference or need a specificthing such things as sizes, colors, etc. Putting a note on your Paypal payment is the best way to insure it shouldnot be missed.
- In order to comply with Paypal's buyer/seller protection policy,any (single)paymenthaving a totalof $750 or moremust be sent with signature confirmation on delivery. This applies to all packages that may be associated with the payment. If theorder will need to sign for each one.
If you find there there is any problem with your payment or order we recommendcalling us during normal business hours if at all possible. If you miss us during regular hours you can leave a voicemail message on our phone system.While we do our best to keep up with messages, during times of heavy volumean order can get processed and shippedbefore we're able to getthrough them all to stop or change an order.
Unless alisting is set up that allows calculated shipping for other locations,the shipping amount given for an itemwill beground shipping to the lower 48 states only.We do not offer any next day, air freight, or other expedited services on orders.
We try andcombine sales when possible.Normally it will be the highest shipping amount plus half the shipping amount on other items, sometimes better on orders of small items. Some items are not combined due to size or weight such as crankshafts, torque converters, radiators, cylinder heads, etc. On multiple item purchases the shipping amount is not figured automatically during checkout so please request a new invoice or wait for us to send a combined invoice so we can adjust the total.
Wemay have sales that state free shipping when purchased withcertain items.If purchasingitems withfree shipping, please request a new invoice before paying.The shipping amount is not figured automatically during checkout. We are unable torefund your Paypalonce payment has been sent.If you have any doubt what your shipping will be please feel free to call us at 515-733-2890 during business hours.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution