This item has been shown 885 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
6-2-1 STAINLESS STEEL MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST 93-97 FORD PROBE/MAZDA MX6 MX-6
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
.: 10+ HP Gain | Bolt On Design :. Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Increases high air flow, instantly gains 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
- Made of high quality T304 stainless steel material
- TIG welded CNC machine flange
- O2 sensor bung insertion and metal gasket included
- 2.5" inlet; 2" outlet
- 100% brand new
- Professional installation is highly recommended
- No instruction included
- 93-97 Ford Probe 2.5L V6
- 93-97 Mazda MX-3 2.5L V6 For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
- 1 header kit (necessary gaskets and bolts included) if any are shown in the picture above
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPANwill be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Mazda MX6 Coupe: 7.078 @ 196.420
Rocky Rehayem, Engine: 20B Rotary, Turbos: Twin
1990 Mazda MX6 Turbo: 13.600 @ 107.150
(Ryan ),owner Jaahmarr, Engine: never been open, Turbos: kkk Tires: NORMAL STREET TIRES
1988 Mazda MX6 : 13.700 @ 102.600
james williford, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: airesearch t3 hybrid Tires: dragradials bfg
1992 Mazda MX6 LS: 13.819 @ 105.520
AJ, Engine: KLZE, Tires: toyo r888 205/50/r15
1995 Mazda MX6 ls: 14.242 @ 97.610
Alex, Engine: klze, Tires: BFG T/A's
1988 Mazda MX6 LX: 14.992 @ 94.070
David, Engine: 2.2L SOHC Turbo Intercooled 12V i4, Turbos: 45mm Warner-Ishi IHI RHB5 VJ-11 Tires: 195-60-R15 Fulda GT/A
1988 Mazda MX6 Turbo: 15.069 @ 94.760
Dan, Engine: DSM BPV, Intake, Turbos: stock Tires: 185/65 cheapies
1993 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.073 @ 90.910
Tommy, Engine: 2.5l V6, Tires: 205/55/15 Racing SLICKS
1997 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.078 @ 91.730
Chris, Engine: KLO3, Tires: Kumho Ecsta
1994 Mazda MX6 LS V6: 15.140 @ 90.390
Sam Wu, Engine: KL-DE 2.5L DOHC V6, Tires: bald street tires
1988 Mazda MX6 GT: 15.143 @ 95.010
JEC, Engine: SOHC 2.2 Liter Turbo, Turbos: Stock IHI turbo Tires: Kumho 205/55/15
1993 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.185 @ 89.693
DJ Green, Engine: 2.5 V6, Tires: Falcon ZIEX
1988 Mazda MX6 GT Turbo cpe.: 15.228 @ 90.860
Alex Johnson, Engine: SOHC 2.2 liter Turbo, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Std. IHI RBH-52kw turbo. Tires: Bridgestone Turanza 195/60 HR-15
1993 Mazda MX6 : 15.240 @ 90.450
Chris B, Turbos: kl03
1995 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.285 @ 88.791
Jorge, Engine: KLDE 2.5L V6, Tires: GoodYear (75% left)
1993 Mazda MX6 : 15.300 @ 89.500
Scott Lelievrve, Engine: 2.5, Tires: Dunlop sport A2 225/50/16
1993 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.376 @ 88.710
1996 Mazda MX6 : 15.540 @ 92.800
Aetherfury, Engine: 2.5 Liter V6, Tires: Stock
1989 Mazda MX6 GT: 15.599 @ 90.830
David, Engine: Trubo Intercooled 2.2L SOHC 12 Valve i4, Turbos: 45mm IHI RHB5-VJ11 Tires: 195-60-15 Yokohama Avid V4S
1996 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.724 @ 89.610
Al, Engine: KL-03, Tires: Toyo Proxy All Season