This item has been shown 3789 times.
Manzo 6-2-1 Race Manifold Exhaust Header for Acura 99-03 CL TL Non Type-S 3.2L V6
Brand New T304 Stainless Steel Header Manifold Exhaust
Product Fit (Make/Model)
Acura 1999 - 2003 CL/TL (Non Type-S) 3.2L V6
Fitment Auto Transmission ONLY (Does NOT Fit Manual Transmission) For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
Item Description & Specification
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
- Item Condition: Brand New
- Material: T304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Stainless Steel Finish
- 6-2-1 Racing Spec; 3 pieces
- Inlet/Outlet: 1.5"/2.375"
- Utilizes Factory O2 Sensor Position, O2 Sensor bung is welded on tubing so stock O2 sensor can be plugged in
- Each set is tested and dynoed to make sure the fitment and performance meet our goal.
- Generic headers are made with high quality stainless steel , Mandrel bent tubing, CNC Machined Flanges.
- Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Gain More performance Due to More Air Flow
- Better fuel mileage with improved combustion
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Header Exhaust System
Hardware, such as (Bolts /Gasket) if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
Q. What is estimated installation time?
A. With all the right tools, the installation takes about two hours.
Q. Is there any negative impact to engine performance?
A. So far we have not received any complaints regarding negative impact to engine performance.
MyStoreMaps Counter: Attract Buyers From All Over the World.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution