This item has been shown 205 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
6-2-1 RACING MANIFOLD HEADER/EXHAUST+HEAT WRAP 93-97 FORD PROBE/MAZDA MX6 MX-6
ITEM SKU: HDS-FP93V6+WRAP-TT-15M
High Performance Stainless Steel Header Exhaust
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality T321 Stainless Steel Material
Inlet/ Outlet: 2.50"/ 2.00"
O2 Sensor Insertion and Metal Gasket Included
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange
Increase High Flow Air, Instantly Gain 10 -15 Hp. / Tq.
Titanium Lava Rock High Tolerance Manifold Heat Wrap
Specifics and Benefits:
Made of High Quality Pulverized Lava Rock Converted Silicate Fiber Material for Maximum Heat and Wearing Resistance
Withstands 2500 °F (Fahrenheit) Radiation Heat and 1800 °F (Fahrenheit) Direct Heat
Serves as Heat and Air Shield for Enhancing Energy Transfer and Air Flow Performance
Tested to Tolerate Chemical, such as Radiator Fluid, and Oil Corrosion
Dimensions: 2.00" (Width) X 1/16" (Thick) X 600"/ 50' (Length)
100% Brand New
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
1 X Set of Header Exhaust System, Gasket(s) and Bolt(s) as shown in the Picture above (ALL if any is necessary for Installation)
1 X Exhaust Heat Wrap as Shown in the Picture Above
93-97 Ford Probe 2.5L V6
93-97 Mazda MX-3 2.5L V6
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Mazda MX6 Coupe: 7.078 @ 196.420
Rocky Rehayem, Engine: 20B Rotary, Turbos: Twin
1990 Mazda MX6 Turbo: 13.600 @ 107.150
(Ryan ),owner Jaahmarr, Engine: never been open, Turbos: kkk Tires: NORMAL STREET TIRES
1988 Mazda MX6 : 13.700 @ 102.600
james williford, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: airesearch t3 hybrid Tires: dragradials bfg
1992 Mazda MX6 LS: 13.819 @ 105.520
AJ, Engine: KLZE, Tires: toyo r888 205/50/r15
1995 Mazda MX6 ls: 14.242 @ 97.610
Alex, Engine: klze, Tires: BFG T/A's
1988 Mazda MX6 LX: 14.992 @ 94.070
David, Engine: 2.2L SOHC Turbo Intercooled 12V i4, Turbos: 45mm Warner-Ishi IHI RHB5 VJ-11 Tires: 195-60-R15 Fulda GT/A
1988 Mazda MX6 Turbo: 15.069 @ 94.760
Dan, Engine: DSM BPV, Intake, Turbos: stock Tires: 185/65 cheapies
1993 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.073 @ 90.910
Tommy, Engine: 2.5l V6, Tires: 205/55/15 Racing SLICKS
1997 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.078 @ 91.730
Chris, Engine: KLO3, Tires: Kumho Ecsta
1994 Mazda MX6 LS V6: 15.140 @ 90.390
Sam Wu, Engine: KL-DE 2.5L DOHC V6, Tires: bald street tires
1988 Mazda MX6 GT: 15.143 @ 95.010
JEC, Engine: SOHC 2.2 Liter Turbo, Turbos: Stock IHI turbo Tires: Kumho 205/55/15
1993 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.185 @ 89.693
DJ Green, Engine: 2.5 V6, Tires: Falcon ZIEX
1988 Mazda MX6 GT Turbo cpe.: 15.228 @ 90.860
Alex Johnson, Engine: SOHC 2.2 liter Turbo, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Std. IHI RBH-52kw turbo. Tires: Bridgestone Turanza 195/60 HR-15
1993 Mazda MX6 : 15.240 @ 90.450
Chris B, Turbos: kl03
1995 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.285 @ 88.791
Jorge, Engine: KLDE 2.5L V6, Tires: GoodYear (75% left)
1993 Mazda MX6 : 15.300 @ 89.500
Scott Lelievrve, Engine: 2.5, Tires: Dunlop sport A2 225/50/16
1993 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.376 @ 88.710
1996 Mazda MX6 : 15.540 @ 92.800
Aetherfury, Engine: 2.5 Liter V6, Tires: Stock
1989 Mazda MX6 GT: 15.599 @ 90.830
David, Engine: Trubo Intercooled 2.2L SOHC 12 Valve i4, Turbos: 45mm IHI RHB5-VJ11 Tires: 195-60-15 Yokohama Avid V4S
1996 Mazda MX6 LS: 15.724 @ 89.610
Al, Engine: KL-03, Tires: Toyo Proxy All Season