This item has been shown 1590 times.
3-1 Racing Sport Manifold Exhaust Header For Nissan 90-96 300ZX Z32 V6 Non-Turbo
Brand New Exhaust Header Manifold Product Fit (Make/Model) Nissan 1990 - 1996 300ZX V6 Base/2+2*Remark: Fit Models with 3.0L Non-Turbo/ Non-Turbocharged Engine Only*
For Year and Model, Please Check Compatibility Item Description & Specification:
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the backpressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential
- Item Condition: Brand New
- Material: T304 Stainless Steel
- 2 X 3-1 Design.
- Inlet/Outlet: 1.75" X 1.50" (Oval)/2.50". Utilizes Factory O2 Sensor Position, O2 Sensor bung is welded on tubing so stock O2 sensor can be plugged in.
- Each set is tested and dynoed to make sure the fitment and performance meet our goal.
- Generic headers are made with high quality stainless steel , Mandrel bent tubing, CNC Machined Flanges.
- Increase Horsepower and Torque
- Gain More performance Due to More Air Flow
- Better fuel mileage with improved combustion
- Professional Installation is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- 1 X Header Exhaust
Hardware if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
Q. What is estimated installation time?
A. With all the right tools, the installation takes about two hours.
Q. Is there any negative impact to engine performance?
A. So far we have not received any complaints regarding negative impact to engine performance.
MyStoreMaps Counter: Attract Buyers From All Over the World.
Powered by SixBit's eCommerce Solution