This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
59-67 CORVETTE SCRIPT ALUMINUM FIN VALVE COVERS NEW!
For sale is one brand new set (a set is two valve covers)of finned aluminum valve covers to fit 1959-1967 Corvette with a small block engine. We finally found a source for these. These are new from GM restoration parts. They have the original GM molds and these covers even have the original casting flaw through the o in corvette. These are raw and rough looking just like the original castings were. These have the bolt holes straight across from each other. These even come with the cork gaskets to save you time and money. There is no difference between the right and left valve cover, they are identical and have the same part number. These have Lester and the part number stamped on the inside. Inside height is 2 5/8 inches, outside height is 2 3/4 inches. Our supplier tells us these are made in the USA.
These covers were originally used on late 1959-1967 high performance corvette engines. These covers can only be used on 1967 and older engines with oil fill tube in the intake and valley breather system. Thesecovers have no holes or provisions for oil fill, PCV or breather.
If you cannot give us a "5" on the detailed seller ratings section, please call us so we can make sure you are completely satisfied. considers anything less than a 5 as unsatisfactory.
TOLL FREE PHONE: 1-800-452-5059 /Hours: m-f 8-4 Pacific time, closed weekends.
Weinclude a dealership invoicefor items purchased for your records.
We are a GM dealer andwe sell atwholesale prices! Let us know what you need and we will try to list it on for you.
- Shipping Quoted is for the Continental US.
- Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico shipping is higher.
- We combine shipping on Multiple item purchases. Please wait for us to do so. We will do so the next business day or if it is on a weekend, the following Monday. We will no longer issue shipping refunds if you do not wait for us as paypal charges the seller now to refund monies.
- Smaller items are mailed USPS, larger items are UPS. The sale will say which one.
- UPS to the East coast will take up to 9 days, we are in OREGON. UPS tracking will be emailed.
- We ship to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and Europe.
- USPS is used for all International shipments.
- Wait for us to send your invoice with the international shipping amount.
- Actual shipping plus $4 for handling of International paperwork.
- Items selling for $40 or over will be shipped via USPS priority mail with Insurance.
- We combine shipping on multiple item purchases. Please wait for us to do so.
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to offerding/buying.
We do not mark merchandise values below value or mark items as "gifts" - US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.
- Returns accepted within 30 days of purchase if not happy for any reason.
- shipping and handling is not reimbursed.
- Item must be in new condition.
- return with copy of original invoice and a note what you wish us to do.
- International buyers, contact us first before returning item.
- Insurance options are noted in every sale.
- If insured and you receive item damaged, save box and contact us ASAP.
- No sales taxes in Oregon!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 6.540 @ 211.360
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window Twin Turbo Pro Mod Street Legal: 6.751 @ 209.960
Rod, Engine: 400ci SM BLK, Turbos: 88mm Garrett Tires: MT SR Radials, 22.5 x 33
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split Window: 7.214 @ 192.160
Frank Tamez, Engine: 632, Tires: Hoosier
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.230 @ 186.000
phil osman, Engine: 632 big block with 850 shot NOS, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Carlyle Racing 106mm Turbo: 7.680 @ 194.910
atomicfusion, Engine: Livernois built 427 LSX Iron block, Turbos: IPS Custom made Single 106mm Front Mount Turbo kit
1963 Chevrolet Corvette : 7.850 @ 176.310
Mike Henderson, Engine: 540ci Chevy,
2007 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Single Turbo GT55: 8.150 @ 172.850
Mark Carlyle, Engine: 427LSX, Turbos: GT55 Tires: Mickey Thompson 325/60/15 Dragradials
2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06: 8.495 @ 156.280
Paul Ziajski, Engine: 346 cid LS6, Turbos: Precision T67 Tires: M/T ET Drag
2006 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Turbo: 8.581 @ 165.500
Frans96ss, Engine: 434 Cu in ERL LS7 Block, Turbos: 91.5mm Turbo Tires: drag radials
2003 Chevrolet Corvette coupe: 8.694 @ 149.030
Digivex Dave, Engine: LS2 402, Supercharger: Novi Tires: M/T P275/60R15
2000 Chevrolet Corvette convertable: 8.710 @ 159.000
Robbie clark, Engine: 347, Supercharger: f1
2001 Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06: 8.720 @ 158.520
Paul Major, Engine: 422, Tires: Hoosier Quick time pro 28x11.5x16
1968 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible: 8.835 @ 153.340
Alex & Dayna Sawchyn, Engine: 555 Shafiroff, Tires: Hoosier 31x18.5
1979 Chevrolet Corvette AWD Turbo by VTG: 8.884 @ 166.600
Grzegorz Staszewski, Engine: sbc 350ci, Turbos: turbonetics T-106
1970 Chevrolet Corvette : 8.898 @ 156.280
Mark B. Shaw, Engine: 511 ci, Tires: 28x11.5x15 ET drags
2006 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 Redline Motorsports Twin Turbo: 9.070 @ 159.590
Redline Motorsports, Engine: 432 Cubic Inch LS, Turbos: twin GT35R
1986 Chevrolet Corvette : 9.107 @ 151.730
Steve MacDonald, Engine: 434 small block, Tires: Mickey Thompson Drag Radials
2000 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe 427 C5R: 9.250 @ 150.900
John Reese, Engine: 427/C5R, Supercharger: Procharger F1R Tires: Hoosier 28 X 16 X 12
1967 Chevrolet Corvette Roadster: 9.287 @ 143.260
Vince Bennett, Engine: 468 BBC, Tires: MT ET Street
2007 Chevrolet Corvette ZO6: 9.441 @ 149.130
Jerry Gaddis, Jr., Engine: Forged 427, Supercharger: Vortech YSi