This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
53" 135CM ALUMINUM ROOF TOP RAIL RACK CROSS BARS CARRIER W/ADJUSTABLE CLAMPS BMW
- Brand new in box, never been opened or installed before.
- Color: silver/Glossy black
- Full aluminum 53" inch/135cm roof top cross bar
- Item comes in pair (2 pieces).
- Come with locks and keys to secure things slide off to the side.
- Made of high quality light weight aluminum.
- Adjustable clamps for desirable length.
- Size of the bar: 53" in length and 1.25" in width
- Clamps distance are adjustable from 41" (shortest) to 49" (longest).
- It must have a clearance of 1" from the roof of the vehicle and also be 1" wide or less In order to securely attach the cross bars.
- This roof top rack cross bars attach to existing side bars to transport luggage, ladders, or any other cargo, can support Up to 145 lbs
- Please make sure your vehicle tower distance is NOT over 47" and require roof rail.
- Installation Instruction is NOT Included.
- Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended.
USPS First-Class, USPS Priority, UPS Ground
DOMESTIC (LOWER 48 STATES):
HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, VIRGIN ISLANDS, PO BOX, APO, FPO :
ATTN: SHIPPING FEE FOR PR, HI, AK, APO, AND CANADA BUYERS WILL BE THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE, OVERSEA BUYERS PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST FOR YOUR SHIPPING PRICE BEFORE offerDING
I will ship to: UNITED STATES, CANADA, & WORLDWIDE
[Sales Tax]: 8.75% for in-state buyers (California)
Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as bumper lip spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- All buyers must go through checkout system to checkout and pay for the item.
- In order for Advanced Tuning to offer our customers the lowest prices on thousands of items, all sale sales are considered final unless "defective". Please inspect your order upon receipt. No returns will be accepted for any reason after 5 days of delivery.
- Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual.
Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products.
Warranty will be void for improper installation.
- Defective products need to be reported and returned within 5 days for replacement. No returned will be accepted after that. Customers are responsible to pay for their shipping to us.
- We reserve the right to cancel offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/Non-payment.
- All items must be paid within 10 days, or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order within 24 - 48 business hours except weekend or Holiday.
- Buyer will received our Payment Received Notification email within 24 hours after we got the payment (except weekend and holiday).
If you do not receive our emails, (UPS and our email may be blocked if customer's email account has filter) or want to check your order status, you can contact seller.
- Shipments are made Mon through Fri excluding all Holidays.
- Negative responses won't help, if you have any question regarding to the item, total amount, payment options & warranty, please review the
item page or email us, and please do include the item number which you referring to.
All Sales are final, NO return unless it's defect. All defect item must be reported and return within 30 days after receiving the product.Buyer are responsible for the shipping fees to return or exchange product.
Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual. Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products. Warranty will be void for improper installation.
If you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team. We will only reply email through . Do not send email directly from your email account we are unable to respond to them unless picture or other special help is requested. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9:30am-5:30pm PST ; please call us at 626-968-8666. We are Closed on Sat and Sun and major Holiday . Your questions will be replied promptly on the next business day. All emails are to be answered within 24 hours except Sat and Sun.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 12.278 @ 118.430
Jason White, Engine: qr25de 2.5 (stock bottom end), Turbos: ball bearing 50 trim Tires: mickey thompson et drag 26x10.5x16
2005 Scion xA Turbo t3 60 trim: 12.620 @ 113.000
Justin Crenshaw, Engine: 1.5 Ptuning spec SS 1nzfe, Turbos: t3 60 trim Tires: MT 9.5
2006 Nissan SE-R SPEC V: 13.533 @ 105.102
Zachary Mulhern, Engine: 16 valves 2.5L DOHC I4, model QR25DE, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 225 45Z 17
2000 Buell Blast ss: 13.690 @ 94.880
Matt DECKARD, Engine: stock bore stroke,
1992 Nissan SE-R T25 Turbo: 13.940 @ 102.160
Adam Davis, Engine: Bluebird SR20DET, Turbos: T25
1993 Nissan SE-R : 14.044 @ 102.360
Rapeteiro, Engine: SR20DE, Turbos: T3/T4
2003 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 14.373 @ 96.010
Josh Luster, Engine: 2.5L 4 Cyclinder N/A, Tires: Stock Continental ContiSport Contact 215/45/17
2005 Nissan SE-R SpecV: 14.446 @ 100.040
TJ, Engine: 2.5, Tires: Yoko ES-100
2005 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 14.586 @ 93.950
Mark, Engine: QR25DE,
2002 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 14.595 @ 95.170
Mark, Engine: QR25DE, Tires: Nexen N3000
2004 Nissan SE-R spec-v: 14.650 @ 94.520
levi collins, Engine: 2.5 4 cyl,
2005 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 14.685 @ 93.550
mfcdark1, Engine: QR25,
2002 Nissan SE-R Spec v: 14.795 @ 92.040
Mark, Engine: QR25DE, Tires: Nexen N3000
2003 Nissan SE-R Spec-V: 14.824 @ 93.500
Billy Saunders, Engine: 2.5 4 Cyl,
2004 Nissan SE-R spec v: 14.930 @ 91.740
Aaron J, Engine: 2.5,
2002 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 15.015 @ 89.860
Mark, Engine: QR25DE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Toyo Proxes4
2003 Nissan SE-R spec V: 15.123 @ 93.770
stevens fernandez, Engine: 2.5, Tires: 17s
2005 Nissan SE-R : 15.129 @ 92.070
Mike F, Engine: QR25, Tires: 215/45/17 (stock)
2003 Nissan SE-R Spec V: 15.186 @ 93.868
Supermat, Engine: QR25DE, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Stock: Continental ContiSportContact 215/45/17
2003 Nissan SE-R spec-v: 15.218 @ 94.560
Mike, Engine: QR25, Tires: stock continentals