This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
53" 135CM ALUMINUM ROOF TOP RAIL RACK CROSS BARS CARRIER W/ADJUSTABLE CLAMPS BMW
- Brand new in box, never been opened or installed before.
- Color: silver/Glossy black
- Full aluminum 53" inch/135cm roof top cross bar
- Item comes in pair (2 pieces).
- Come with locks and keys to secure things slide off to the side.
- Made of high quality light weight aluminum.
- Adjustable clamps for desirable length.
- Size of the bar: 53" in length and 1.25" in width
- Clamps distance are adjustable from 41" (shortest) to 49" (longest).
- It must have a clearance of 1" from the roof of the vehicle and also be 1" wide or less In order to securely attach the cross bars.
- This roof top rack cross bars attach to existing side bars to transport luggage, ladders, or any other cargo, can support Up to 145 lbs
- Please make sure your vehicle tower distance is NOT over 47" and require roof rail.
- Installation Instruction is NOT Included.
- Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended.
USPS First-Class, USPS Priority, UPS Ground
DOMESTIC (LOWER 48 STATES):
HAWAII, ALASKA, PUERTO RICO, GUAM, VIRGIN ISLANDS, PO BOX, APO, FPO :
ATTN: SHIPPING FEE FOR PR, HI, AK, APO, AND CANADA BUYERS WILL BE THE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING FEE, OVERSEA BUYERS PLEASE EMAIL US FIRST FOR YOUR SHIPPING PRICE BEFORE offerDING
I will ship to: UNITED STATES, CANADA, & WORLDWIDE
[Sales Tax]: 8.75% for in-state buyers (California)
Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as bumper lip spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- All buyers must go through checkout system to checkout and pay for the item.
- In order for Advanced Tuning to offer our customers the lowest prices on thousands of items, all sale sales are considered final unless "defective". Please inspect your order upon receipt. No returns will be accepted for any reason after 5 days of delivery.
- Domestic shipping rates include service within the Continental USA, where UPS ground shipment is available. Our International shipping rates include AK, HI, GU, VI, PR, PO Boxes, Military address/base, APO/FPO and Canada. Larger items (Such as spoilers/Body kits) may incur additional S/H fees if delivered outside of the continental U.S.-Please confirm before offerding.
- Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual.
Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products.
Warranty will be void for improper installation.
- Defective products need to be reported and returned within 5 days for replacement. No returned will be accepted after that. Customers are responsible to pay for their shipping to us.
- We reserve the right to cancel offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/Non-payment.
- All items must be paid within 10 days, or an non-paying buyer alert will be filed.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order within 24 - 48 business hours except weekend or Holiday.
- Buyer will received our Payment Received Notification email within 24 hours after we got the payment (except weekend and holiday).
If you do not receive our emails, (UPS and our email may be blocked if customer's email account has filter) or want to check your order status, you can contact seller.
- Shipments are made Mon through Fri excluding all Holidays.
- Negative responses won't help, if you have any question regarding to the item, total amount, payment options & warranty, please review the
item page or email us, and please do include the item number which you referring to.
All Sales are final, NO return unless it's defect. All defect item must be reported and return within 30 days after receiving the product.Buyer are responsible for the shipping fees to return or exchange product.
Most of our products are direct from distributor and are intended for jobber purpose, so they may not come with instruction manual. Professional mechanic are recommended for installation. This can avoid many problems that can often be found with an inexperienced installer of aftermarket products. Warranty will be void for improper installation.
If you have any questions both before buying or after you have purchased the item, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service support team. We will only reply email through . Do not send email directly from your email account we are unable to respond to them unless picture or other special help is requested. Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9:30am-5:30pm PST ; please call us at 626-968-8666. We are Closed on Sat and Sun and major Holiday . Your questions will be replied promptly on the next business day. All emails are to be answered within 24 hours except Sat and Sun.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1933 StreetRod Willys Willy's: 8.580 @ 149.480
Steve Duber, Engine: 355, Supercharger: 6-71 BDS stage 5
1941 StreetRod Willys Willys Coupe: 8.950 @ 148.000
Rick Van Riper, Engine: Small Block 427, Supercharger: 671 Blower Tires: Mickey Thompsons
1933 StreetRod Willys Willys Coupe: 8.970 @ 154.000
Greg Mauchamer, Engine: 354 Chrysler Hemi, Supercharger: 6:71
1991 Geo Storm : 10.800 @ 123.000
Steve Lockett, Engine: 1.6 Isuzu Impulse RS, Turbos: 50 trim
1991 Geo Storm Gsi Turbo: 12.707 @ 108.830
Tim Johansen, Engine: 91 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.6l 16V DOHC, Turbos: IHI RB25 Tires: 20x8 r 14 Mickey thompson
1988 Volkswagen Voyage : 13.960 @ 98.000
Rafael Magrão, Engine: 2100cc,
1996 Cadillac Seville STS: 14.515 @ 95.600
Agustin J. Cruz, Engine: 300 HP 32V Northstar,
1995 Cadillac Seville STS: 14.800 @ 96.700
Paul Huening, Engine: 4.6l 32v Northstar,
1994 Cadillac Seville STS: 14.808 @ 92.000
Matt Ruedisueli, Engine: NorthStar,
2000 Cadillac Seville STS: 14.888 @ 94.510
STS, Engine: Northstar 32v v8 4.6,
1998 Cadillac Seville : 14.890 @ 96.300
1991 Geo Storm Base: 14.890 @ 94.000
Chris, Engine: 1.6L base, Tires: stock
1997 Cadillac Seville STS: 15.022 @ 93.817
Eric Ensley, Engine: 4.6 Northstar DOHC,
1998 Cadillac Seville STS: 15.100 @ 93.200
1995 Cadillac Seville STS: 15.110 @ 94.000
1991 Geo Storm : 15.490 @ 88.160
1991 Geo Storm Base: 15.491 @ 88.160
Robie Blair, Engine: 1.6L 4XE1-WT DOHC, Turbos: Ford Tbird IHI RHB5 Tires: 185/60 R14 Goodyear Street
1990 Geo Storm GSi: 16.000 @ 89.015
Albert Aviles, Engine: 4XE1-W 1.6 Liter DOHC, Tires: Toyo
1993 Geo Storm GSi: 16.153 @ 86.000
Tony Fornetti, Engine: 1.8 DOHC, Tires: 205-50/15
1993 Geo Storm 2+2: 17.544 @ 77.070
Kyle, Engine: 1.6L SOHC I4, Tires: STOCK