This item has been shown 33 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
E-Motor USA Inc
- About Us
- Store Polices
Blow off Valve RS Type
V Band Clamp
Oil Return Line&Oil Feed line
E-Motor USA, Inc.
Welcome to E-MOTOR USA Inc. E-MUSA is a manufacturer of Performance and OEM products servicing the most popular import,domestic and light truck aftermarket segments.
E-Motor USA has been manufacturing high quality auto parts for over 10 years and has distribution worldwide since its inception. Retail and wholesale operations were established in Indianapolis, Indiana in 2005 with the sole purpose of providing the most competitive pricing along with world class service while establishing the E-MOTORUSA brand.Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to assist you to determine what products are right for your particular Performance or OE replacement parts application.
We invite you to take some time to look at the various products available. If you have any questions about any of our products please feel free to contact us call us Mon-Fri 10-5 EST or Email to sales at emotorusa dot com or message us.We look forward to assisting you on your next project. Dealer Inquiries are invited.
T3/T4 Turbo Downpipe Flange 5 Bolts
T3/T4 Turbo Downpipe Flange 5 Bolts
- 100% Brand New, Never Used or Installed
- T3/T4 Turbo Downpipe Flange 5 Bolts
- Professional Installer Is Highly Recommend(No Instruction Included)
Lower 48 States
- We ONLY ship to CONFIRMED ADDRESS,please feel free , call us Mon-Fri 10-5 EST or Email to sales at emotorusa dot com or message us
- Credit Cards can be taken by phone, please call us.
- Paypal and credit card payments must be received within 3 days after action end.
3-9 BIZ Days
3-9 BIZ Days
4-10 BIZ Days
4-10 BIZ Days
- We are NOT responsible for custom tax and delays in any circumstances
- For other locations,especially Australia, Reunion, please feel free to call us 10-5 EST or Email to sales at emotorusa dot com or message us for shipping quote
- Fedex Ground does NOT deliver to PO BOX
- Order will be ship out within 48 hours after payment received. (Except for weekend and holidays)
Return and Exchange
- We can only issue an exchange if the item is received defective or incorrect item shipped.
- All exchange items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise a 15% restocking fees will be charged.
- We will not resend product before we get the returned item from customers.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 7 days of delivery.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- Professional installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on shipment and usage. Item is sale "AS IS", unless the warranty is stated in item description.
- We do not answer emails on weekend, and we will reply all emails in the order it was receive.
- Only items have warranty statement posted on the product detail pages can be eligible for warranty claims.
- If a part was successfully installed, went into service, and then failed, it may be eligible for warranty replacement. You must report to us through our email within 14 days of the failure, we will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Parts that are covered by a manufacturer's or our Store's warranty may be returned for exchange for like product replacement. Refunds are not issued on warranty items.
- The customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred with the exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer.
- Only items authorized for warranty service that pass warranty inspection will be processed. Unauthorized customer warranties or warranty items that do not meet warranty criteria as stated by the manufacturer and/or speedyracer, or do not pass a warranty inspection will be denied and returned, if requested, at the customer's expense. Unclaimed denied warranty returns will be destroyed.
- We are only responsible for product replacement per the manufacturer warranty guidelines. No other responsibilities or warranties are expressed or implied.
- Buyer is required to follow our return policy for warranty claim.
Copyright © 2011 E-Motor USA Inc
Powered by Blackthorne 04.06.026
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Acura Integra GS-R: 9.400 @ 154.550
Mike Carl, Engine: 1.8 LS/vtec, Turbos: T72 Tires: 28x10 Goodyear
1995 Acura Integra LS: 9.590 @ 152.450
Alexei Guinitaran, Engine: 1.8L LS VTEC, Turbos: S372 Tires: M/T
1994 Acura Integra : 10.020 @ 146.000
STEVE ASHER, Engine: 2.2 VTEC, Supercharger: NEVER Turbos: T-61 Tires: M&H
1998 Acura Integra Type R: 10.344 @ 148.390
Mike, Engine: B18C5, Supercharger: removed for turbo Turbos: aftermarket Tires: slicks
1998 Acura Integra Type-R: 10.980 @ 131.200
Mauro Anastasi, Engine: 1799cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: T34 Turbonetics Tires: M/T 24.5
2000 Acura Integra ls: 10.990 @ 127.260
steve graham, Engine: 1.8, Turbos: t60
1996 Acura Integra GSR: 11.011 @ 136.870
Ben DiSabatino IV, Engine: B18C1 81.5x87mm, Turbos: Garrett P-Trim T67 Ball Bearing Tires: MH 24.5x8.7x13
1997 Acura Integra RS Turbo GT3076: 11.400 @ 127.000
Eric Riemer, Engine: Sleeved B18B, Turbos: GT3076
2001 Acura Integra GSR Turbo: 11.485 @ 129.570
Deon Mitchell, Engine: B18 C1 Block B18C5 Head, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Custom Dual BB T67 Tires: 245/40/18 BFG Drag Radials Front 215/35/18 Nittos
1996 Acura Integra rsT: 11.598 @ 123.220
bret read, Engine: 2.0 ls/vtec, Turbos: full-race t3/t67 ho Tires: 24.5x7x13s mt
1995 Acura Integra : 11.610 @ 125.000
Chris Quinn, Engine: B18C1, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: 22X8 MH SLICK
1994 Acura Integra GSR: 11.628 @ 126.102
Morris Watson, Engine: B18C1, Supercharger: JRSC Tires: 205 45 17
1990 Acura Integra LS V-TEC: 11.673 @ 127.010
AMORIS MARTINEZ, Engine: B18A1 golden eagle sleeve, Turbos: TUBONETIC 66mm Tires: 215/55R14
1997 Acura Integra LS Notec: 11.676 @ 119.730
Tyler Wilsey, Engine: B18B1 (NOTEC), Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T04E 50 trim Tires: M/T 24.5
1995 Acura Integra ls: 11.700 @ 117.900
david robinson, Engine: 1.8L 4 cyl or b18b1, Turbos: turbonetics .50 Tires: m&h slicks
1997 Honda Accord SiR: 11.741 @ 117.400
Scott DiLonardo, Engine: F20b DOHC stroked to 2.2 L, Turbos: T3/T04 Tires: Yokohama Parada spec 2 215/40-ZR 17 in front 225/4
2000 Acura Integra GS-R: 11.904 @ 119.330
Jorge Llaguno, Engine: B18C1, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett T3/T04E 60-1 Tires: M&H Slicks
1993 Acura Integra Type R (RHD) K20 B00sted: 11.920 @ 121.326
Kyle clarkton, Engine: JDM K20A, Turbos: Garrett GT28R Ball Bearing Tires: 215/45/16 Dunlop DZ101
1997 Acura Integra : 11.960 @ 116.250
john gianukos, Engine: 1.8 liter inline 4, Turbos: t3/t4 to4b housing Tires: micky thompson mini slicks
1994 Acura Integra GS-R: 11.960 @ 118.000
John Gill, Engine: 1.8 GSR, Turbos: T3/60-1 Tires: Slicks