This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
search also descriptions
5-BOLT DOWNPIPE DOWN W/FLEX PIPE T3/T4 B16 B18 D15 D16 CIVIC/CRX/DEL SOL/INTEGRA
ITEM SKU: DP-BD-25+FXP
Lightweight Stainless Steel Down Pipe
The most restrictive part of any exhaust system is the catalytic converter. The stock catalytic converter is meant to filter the flow of exhaust gases to reduce the amount of harmful gases into the atmosphere. Because of this, lots of potential performance is restrained. Down Pipes eliminate the stock catalytic converter and reduce exhaust backpressure. By maximizing exhaust flow, this downpipe allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system.
Made of High Quality T-304 Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends
i.e. Maximizing Smoothest Exhaust Airflow
High Performance JDM Racing Design
TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
Fits T3/ T4, 5-Bolt Flange
Inlet/ Outlet Sizes: 2.500/ 2.375
Piping Diameter: 2.500"
Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
Gain 10 - 15 HPs
O2 Sensor Bung and Flex Pipe Insertion, and Metal Gasket(s) Included
100% Brand New
Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
Specifics and Benefits:
1 X Set of Downpipe Kit, Necessary Hardware, such as Gaskets, for a Complete Installation, if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
For B-/D-Series Engine Fits T3 5-Bolt Downpipe
88-00 Honda Civic
93-97 Honda Del Sol
88-91 Honda CRX/ CR-X
90-01 Acura Integra
Please Check Compatibility for the Exact Years and Models
* Professional Installation Highly Recommended! No instructions included! *
DOMESTIC LOWER 48 US STATES:
AK / HI / PR / PO BOX:
REST OF THE WORLD:
- VERY IMPORTANT: Double check shipping address. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Please use Shipping & Payments tab on top of page for shipping details for your location.
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada. GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do not offer expedited shipping.
- US Territories such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charged the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country's customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changes to address after item has been shipped.
- 14 Days money back, please notify us within 14 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
© 2011 SPEED DADDY
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Honda Civic EX coupe: 6.525 @ 213.500
stephan papadakis, Engine: acura nsx, Turbos: twin 64mm Tires: toyo
1995 Honda Civic DX: 8.192 @ 174.080
Kenny Tran - Jotech, Engine: 1.8 Liter, Turbos: Garrett GT4202 Tires: M/T
2000 Honda Civic SI: 8.411 @ 175.320
Stephanie Eggum, Engine: B18C1, Turbos: GT42R 74mm Tires: Mickey Thompson
2003 Honda Civic ex: 8.680 @ 169.000
John Brown, Engine: b18c, Turbos: t72 Tires: gooyear
1990 Honda Civic DX Hatch: 9.200 @ 162.000
Jim, Engine: LS VTEC B18 LS Block and B16 Head, Turbos: T70 Tires: Full Slicks
1994 Acura Integra GS-R: 9.400 @ 154.550
Mike Carl, Engine: 1.8 LS/vtec, Turbos: T72 Tires: 28x10 Goodyear
1997 Honda Civic Coupe Dunlop NoLimit VTG: 9.439 @ 151.000
Witold Karalow, Engine: B16A, Turbos: GT40 Tires: M/T 28
1995 Acura Integra LS: 9.590 @ 152.450
Alexei Guinitaran, Engine: 1.8L LS VTEC, Turbos: S372 Tires: M/T
1997 Honda Civic Coupe: 9.665 @ 150.000
Vogelsinger Sandor, Engine: B18B, Turbos: Garrett Tires: Yokohama,M/T
1995 Honda Civic vx hatchback: 9.680 @ 155.000
kyle, Engine: b18c1, Turbos: garrett gt4294r Tires: 24.5x8.5x13 m&h slicks
2007 Honda Civic 8th Civic SI: 9.849 @ 155.960
Everton Carvalho, Engine: K24, Turbos: GTX4202 Tires: M/T 24,5x8
1992 Honda Civic CX: 9.870 @ 145.660
Alexei Guinitaran, Engine: 1.8 L, Turbos: 60-1 Tires: M/T 24.5 x 9
1993 Honda Civic Street all motor : 9.871 @ 138.833
Adel tuning, Engine: drag cartel k26,
1998 Honda Civic Turbocharger: 9.930 @ 142.190
Angela Proudfoot, Engine: B18, Turbos: Turbonetics custom
1994 Honda Civic Coupe: 9.980 @ 145.580
Angel Robles, Engine: 1.8 acura integra gs, Turbos: 60-1 Tires: m&h
1994 Acura Integra : 10.020 @ 146.000
STEVE ASHER, Engine: 2.2 VTEC, Supercharger: NEVER Turbos: T-61 Tires: M&H
1993 Honda Civic cx: 10.050 @ 144.440
joytech, Engine: b18c, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gt40/ Tires: 24.5 x 9.5
1996 Honda Civic EX Coupe: 10.081 @ 146.430
Shannon, Engine: B18C, Turbos: GT40/35R
1993 Honda Civic cx: 10.200 @ 142.000
dean, Engine: 2.0L gsr, Turbos: ITS 62-1 Tires: 24.5x8.5x14
1998 Acura Integra Type R: 10.344 @ 148.390
Mike, Engine: B18C5, Supercharger: removed for turbo Turbos: aftermarket Tires: slicks