This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
| Detail | Payment | Shipping | Policy | Service |
Light & Lighting
LED Tail Lights
3rd Brake LED Tail Lights
LED Fog Lights
LED Bumper Lights
LED Corner Lights
Side Marker Lights
Control Arms Kit
Oil Catch Tank
Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fuel Saver Fan
Blow Off Valve
Quick Release Hub
Hood Lock Pin
Side Step Ber
Upgrading vehicles exhaust system is a great way to build horsepower, free up trapped torque, and improve upon restrictive factory systems. The larger pipes, low-restriction mufflers, and tuned resonators of a well-designed performance exhaust system can make a world of difference on your vehicle. The net result is lower auto exhaust backpressure, more horsepower, more torque, and a much better sound.
- 100% Brand new & Never used
- Made of high quality T-304 stainless steel.
- Dyno proven increase low end torque and horse power
- Increase 10+ HP
- Increase Engine Output and Efficiency
- i.e. Maximizing Smoothest High Exhaust Air Flow Rate
- Aggressive deep sound while ensures smooth exhaust gas flow
- Professional installation in highly recommended (No instruction included)
- 2008-2011 Scion xB
(Fit on Models with 2.4L 2AZ-FE DOHC I4 Engine Only)
- Some Modification Needed
US 48 STATES:
$0.00 Free Shipping
- SALE TAX is applied/required to all California shipment.
- All shipments are made via UPS or USPS depending on the types of products purchased.
- Majority of our orders will be ship within 3 business days.
- Canada & International Customer Please Note: Canadian government might charge a duty tax (brokerage fee). This is NOT CHARGED by our company, and we are not responsible for this fee. Other international buyers are responsible for duties and taxes. If you have any question regarding why you are being charged this fee, please refer to your government official website. Brokerage fee varies upon the value of the product, for rate information, please refer to UPS.
- Please do not use the Paypal note field to indicate us to ship to other address. The note there will not be read.
- Payment must be received within 10 days after the sale ends.
- Please make sure you include the correct amount when you make the payment. All payments with insufficient fee will be put on hold until all payment is collected.
- Orders will only ship to Paypal confirmed address.
- Shipping address must be the same as billing address.
- We DO NOT ship to PO BOX Address, Please provide Physical Address.
- We provide 30 Days exchange or refund warranty period from delivery day. If you found any problem with the item, such as the Item does not fit / Item is defective / Item is damaged / Wrong Order received. Please contact us immediately to resolve any inconvenient problem.
- Shipping does not include just the cost of the shipment. There are additional costs such as additional packing materials and the labor required for shipping. Shipping fees are non refundable unless we shipped wrong item.
- We will charge canceling fee for any cancel the order or purchase the wrong order. A canceling fee of 20% will be charged from the full amount.
- We highly recommend professional installation of all car parts / electronics; there are some products that do not come with installation guide.
- Business Hours: Monday to Friday 10:00am - 7:00pm PST (1:00pm - 10:00pm EST)
- We closed weekends and holidays all E-Mail will respond during business hours.
- All E-Mail will takes us around 24 hours to respond.
- All E-Mail will be sent to the same E-Mail address you registered with . Please make sure you check the inbox as well as the junk mail box in case our E-Mail is misplaced in the junk mail box.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Scion xB HKS Turbo: 12.680 @ 108.710
Tony, Engine: 1nzfe, Turbos: HKS
2005 Scion xB Turbo: 13.165 @ 110.000
jaime coriano, Engine: 1.5 dohc vvti, Turbos: greddy Tires: kuhmo spectra supra
2011 Scion xB A/T Turbo: 14.106 @ 99.870
RJ VanAlstyne, Engine: Stock 2.4, Turbos: DESCENDANT
2008 Scion xB : 14.116 @ 97.620
Scionfred, Engine: 2AZ-FE 2.4L, Turbos: PTE 5031E
2008 Scion xB : 14.334 @ 96.600
ScionFred, Engine: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Turbos: Precision 5031E Tires: 235/45/17 General UHP
2005 Scion xB : 15.020 @ 97.300
Pedro Javier Perez, Engine: 1.5 vvti, Tires: nitto
2008 Scion xB : 15.520 @ 89.260
Brett Steinhilber, Engine: 2.4l VVTi, Tires: Stock
2008 Scion xB : 15.797 @ 86.660
Devin, Engine: 2AZ-FE, Tires: Nankang
2008 Scion xB : 16.010 @ 87.020
NA, Tires: Bridgestone Turanza EL400
2006 Scion xB : 16.670 @ 80.710
Gregory Jones, Engine: 1.5, Tires: 185/60-15 Goodyear fuel max tires
2005 Scion xB : 16.854 @ 79.730
Kyle Williams, Engine: 1.5L VVTi 1nz-fe, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stilleto blue streak 205/40 R17
2005 Scion xB : 16.900 @ 79.000
Brandon Miller, Engine: 1.5,
2004 Scion xB scion: 17.236 @ 80.070
garrett macpherson, Engine: no, Supercharger: blitz compressor Turbos: no Tires: perellie
2007 Mazda 5 GS: 17.300 @ 77.491
2004 Scion xB rs 1.0: 17.333 @ 76.850
sciongurl04 (Danielle), Engine: 1.5L 4cyl, Tires: Nitto NeoGen
2006 Scion xB : 17.511 @ 77.220
jefo, Tires: Michelin Harmony
2006 Scion xB : 17.806 @ 79.100
ShockTherapy, Engine: 1NZ-FE, Tires: Fuzion HRi
2004 Scion xB : 18.414 @ 72.830