This item has been shown 1402 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Brand New High Quality Hub-centric & Wheel-Centric Aluminum Spacers
- CNC Machined using high quality aerospace aluminum
- Our items are hubcentric, which means they will fit over your hub perfect - eliminating possibility of vibrations
- Designed to move the wheel further out from the hub
- Gives your car a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics
- Fixes clearance issues if your wheel is currently hitting your shocks or brake calipers
** Please message us in order to find out
how to get the correct thickness spacer to solve your problem **
- Fitment, Quality, & Durability tested
Why should you choose hubcentric spacers like the
ones that we sell?
spacers in this listing come with a Wheel-centric Lip (pictured below)
Non-hubcentric spacers (as
pictured above) do not center
around your vehicle's hub. This causes it to rotate unevenly
during driving, which is one of the main causes for steering
The Wheel-centric lip on the spacers in this listing are mm in diameter. This means that your OEM
Wheels with a centerbore of 71.5mm will fit snugly on our spacer for that OEM fit!
32mm or 1.25 inches
Bolt Pattern (PCD)
5x114.3mm or 5x4.5
Thread Type of Pressed-in
Studs & Supplied Lug Nuts
1/2"x20 or 1/2" UNF
1980-2001 Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
1993-1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
1980-2006 Jeep Wrangler (YJ, TJ)
2002-2012 Jeep Liberty (KJ, KK)
1986-1992 Jeep Comanche (MJ)
*** Don't see your vehicle above?
Message us with your year, make, & model and we will find the item you need! ***
Installation should only be performed by a trained professional
- This listing is for Four (4) spacers with machine pressed wheel studs and lug nuts.
- Make sure you get 5-7 FULL TURNS of the lug nuts before tightening.
- Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug nuts to come undone while driving!!!
- Your OEM/Factory wheel studs may extend past the surface of the spacer, if this is the case...
+ Your wheels need to have cavities on the back between the mounting holes
+ The OEM/Factory studs will need to be shortened
+ You can purchase shorter studs and install them on your hub
- No returns or exchange once installed.
Please take the necessary measurements to ensure proper fitment.
- If you need assistance or guidance with how to take proper measurements, message us before making your purchase.
FREE SHIPPING to any US Destination.
Your item will be shipped by USPS within 1 business day after payment is
International Customers - Please see shipping tab above
for estimated shipping cost and estimated delivery time. For a
more exact shipping cost and delivery time, please contact us
International Buyers - Import Taxes
Buyer is responsible for paying for the import tax of the
item. The amount may vary from country to country.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo: 8.961 @ 152.970
Martin Blair, Engine: 440- .030 = 499 ci, Tires: 15x18.5 Hoiser quick time pros
2001 Jeep Wrangler : 10.250 @ 132.300
Jeff, Engine: Chevy RamJet 502, Supercharger: Vortech Tires: 35
1994 Jeep Wrangler Yj: 10.360 @ 125.800
Clint Olson, Engine: Small block chevy, Tires: M/T ET street
1993 Jeep Wrangler School Project: 11.190 @ 114.000
School Project, Engine: 454, Tires: 32 x 14 Drag Slicks
1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ: 11.710 @ 109.200
Mark Shelby, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: Goodyear 14 x 32
1994 Jeep Wrangler : 11.900 @ 107.000
Clint Olson, Engine: 383,
1985 Jeep Cherokee : 12.509 @ 105.890
Linh Do, Engine: 350, Tires: 28 X 12.5 M/T
1982 Yamaha XJ XJ 1100 Maxim: 12.918 @ 102.946
1982 Yamaha XJ Maxim 1100: 12.918 @ 102.946
1995 Jeep Cherokee XJ-R: 12.989 @ 100.020
Greg Stewart, Engine: 4.0L w/ 243k miles, Turbos: 50 trim T3/T4
1989 Jeep Wrangler : 13.100 @ 101.100
Lee, Engine: Chevy 350, Tires: MT street radial 295x55x15, Dunlop 165x60x15
1998 Jeep Cherokee : 13.230 @ 100.000
Starlin Evans jr (Lee), Engine: 4.0,
1982 Yamaha XJ Seca XJ750: 13.337 @ 98.010
1995 Yamaha XJ 600 Seca II: 13.560 @ 92.504
1992 Yamaha XJ 600 Seca II: 13.770 @ 93.530
defector, Tires: Metzelers
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 13.910 @ 89.720
Jeremy Covell, Engine: 4.0L, Turbos: TDO4H-15G ( FROM VOLVO 850) Tires: 30.5 X 9.5 X 15 GOODYEAR
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 14.200 @ 97.100
Vince, Engine: 4.0 242 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock at track 32
1989 Jeep Cherokee xj limited: 14.589 @ 94.200
glenn wall, Engine: 4.0l inline 6 bored to 4.5, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: nitto drag radials
1992 Jeep Cherokee Laredo: 14.630 @ 94.400
Dino Savva, Engine: 4.6L Stroker, 0 0 Tires: 225/70R15H
1994 Jeep Cherokee 4.0 straight 6: 14.731 @ 91.190
russ s, Engine: i-6, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: skinnys up frt m/t ET streets