This item has been shown 0 times.
- Brand New high quality Aluminum Spacers / Adapters (technical specs below)
- Comes with everything for Installation... Direct Bolt on!
+ Includes Full Set of machine pressed wheel studs and matching lug nuts (technical specs below)
- CNC Machined using high quality aerospace aluminum
- Designed to move the wheel further out from the hub
- Gives your car a more aggressive stance & allows for better handling characteristics
clearance issues if your wheel is currently hitting your shocks or brake calipers (message us in order to find out how to
get the correct thickness spacer to solve your problem)
- Fitment, Quality, & Durability tested
Spacer SpecificationsQuantity Four (4) Thickness 25mm or 1 inch Centerbore 60.1 mm Vehicle Hub Bolt Pattern 4x100 Wheel Bolt Pattern 4x100 Thread Type of Pressed-in Studs & Supplied Lug Nuts 12mm x 1.5 or 12x1.5 or M12x1.5
These spacers/adapters are made to allow you to install a... WHEEL with 4x100 Bolt Pattern
VEHICLE with 4x100 Bolt Pattern
1986-2001 - Acura - Integra
2004-2011 - Chevrolet - Aveo
1976-1987 - Chevrolet - Chevette
1986-1989 - Chevrolet - Nova
1994-1996 - Dodge - Neon
1986-1989 - Honda - Accord
1988-2005 - Honda - Civic
1988-1991 - Honda - CRX
1992-1997 - Honda - Civic Del Sol
2006-2010 - Honda - Fit
1988-1991 - Honda - Prelude
1991-1994 - Mazda - 323
1989-2005 - Mazda - Miata
1992-1995 - Mazda - MX3
1991-1998 - Mazda - Protege
2004-2007 - Scion - xA
2004-2007 - Scion - xB
2004-2007 - Saturn - Ion
1991-2002 - Saturn - SL
1986-2005 - Toyota - Celica
1993-2002 - Toyota - Corolla
2000-2005 - Toyota - Echo
2000-2005 - Toyota - MR2 Spyder
1992-1999 - Toyota - Paseo
2001-2011 - Toyota - Prius
1989-2002 - Toyota - Tercel
2007-2011 - Toyota - Yaris
- Installation should only be performed by a trained professional.
- This listing is for Four (4) spacers with machine pressed wheel studs and lug nuts.
- Make sure you get 5-7 FULL TURNS of the lug nuts before tightening.
- Failure to follow proper procedures may cause your lug nuts to come undone while driving!!!
- Your OEM/Factory wheel studs may extend past the surface of the spacer, if this is the case...
+ Your wheels need to have cavities on the back between the mounting holes
+ The OEM/Factory studs will need to be shortened
+ You can purchase shorter studs and install them on your hub
- No returns or exchange once installed
+ Please take the necessary measurements to ensure proper fitment. If you need assistance or guidance with how to take
proper measurements, message us before making your purchase.
FREE SHIPPING to any US Destination.
Your item will be shipped by USPS within 1 business day after payment is confirmed.
International Customers - Please see "Shipping and Payments" tab above for estimated shipping cost and estimated delivery time. For a more exact cost and time, please contact us directly.
International Buyers - Import Taxes
Buyer is responsible for paying for the import tax of the item. The amount may vary from country to country.